--|:|--Circuit Breaker--|:|--

Asakura-Sama

--This a 100% yaoi, and to clean up confusions, Cross dressing is present in here, that is why--

--18+ Scenes "Will" appear--

j5vymq.png

“I now damn know your secret”

A 23 year old man who secluded himself for 3 years inside his room, a anti-social if you may call, suddenly receives this kind of email one day. After this grand announcement from a unknown messager, he soon found out that a very important files was messing from his computer, and therefore concluded that it was taken by that unknown messager, that seems to be under the pin name

'Captcha Princess Potatoe'

----Characters----

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1fwqrb.jpg

Name: Shin

Uke

Personality: Shin can be described as a weirdo. Ever since young, he never enjoyed socializing much and has secluded himself in his room with his computers, video games, mangas, ect. He lives like nobody else though, only goes out when necessary, and prefers conversing through text messages, emails, chat, instead of calling. He has no friends, and even his family have given up on him, only dropping by his apartment when needed. He is smart, and clever, also very direct, and can easily read into people given that he hasn't been brainwashed by society.

Bio: Shin had a normal family, till something happened one day, and his life crumbled. He then become secluded, even refusing to go to school and eventually became home-school. He then started college, but barely attends to class, still manages to keep his grades up somehow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>

“Life is a gamble, it’s either you win and conquer it, or you’ll lose and stumble in my palm”

2ahxlhy.jpg

Used Name: Captcha Princes Potatoe

Info: Under the Pin Name ‘Captcha Princess Potatoe’ he conquered the Internet informational sites, by exchanging information’s from one person to the next, he’s also a very known blogger and would often be called captcha-hime, because of his cycles of unending ability to grab any information and files you desire, as he stated in his very own blog.

Also everybody who knew ‘Captcha Princes Potatoe’ thinks he’s a girl because that’s how he portrays himself accordingly to his every fan.

Also his stories published over the net is also widely known across the globe, with his main genre ‘Echii Romance’ or ‘Soft Core Hentai’

Personal Info: He’s very known and popular in the blogging industry and novel making published in the net, almost to the point that his being worshipped at, but when he’s outside coping with others, he purposely established a low profile, more likely you would call it a person who existed like air for others.

But since he got a psychotic kind of side, he just choose to be on a low profile as much as possible, he doesn’t want to attract people, because if he do, he might not control himself anymore, so more likely being ignored by other’s in real life is better.

He hated sweets so much but he loved colorful and bright colored things, he also loves collecting toys and other unnatural things that a guy might not like, since this things are so unusual for a normal guy to be fond of, he cross dresses and disguised himself to the public’s eyes[mostly in the internet], that was his reason, and for the most part, he like Lolita dresses.

>

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• -Jae Hwa-

Internet....

Technology...

The new way society has adapted to communicate. Everything now days is done by cellphones, computers, Ipads..even something as simple as conversing. People spend more time in the computer than they dedicate to their families. A boyfriend? You can get those in the internet. Sex?...you can get that with technology as well. Some people call it an illness, a fever..for some people is their perfect world, no rules to follow, no judgement, no faces...you are who you want to be and say as you wish to say and do as you please...a corrupted utopia.

And that way of life have lead to this kind of situation..

There is a certain house in the city, it looks like a normal house, but you are wrong! This small house contains a special creature, one whose way of life fits perfectly with our current problem in society...

A figure sat in the middle of a dark, small, cramped room. The room was completely silent with the exceptional sounds of typing, and the unusual laughter that came every so often. Suddenly the owner of the room laughed loudly and pointed at the screen. There was playing a gruesome scene in a horror anime, in which the giant ripped the head off one of the girls. The terrifying scene would have caused anyone else to cry, but the brunette was cracking up in laughter so hard that the neighbors could probably hear him. Said brunette looked to the side and picked up a bag of lays, then messily started to eat. He didn't seemed to blind neatness, seeming as the room was full of papers, video games, manga, and trash...not a single space was left unoccupied. There was also pieces of bread, tissues...and who knows what else lying around.

All of a sudden, his attention was diverted. His eyes now back on the screen, the bag of chips forgotten and thrown to a corner. The brunette's eyes widen and he clicked on one of the many computers that were in the room. A window popped up that said:

logging into your email...

connecting...

welcome Mr.Shin...

you have one unread message...would you like to read it now?...YES or NO

The brunette didn't recognized the sender, so he clicked "NO" and placed it as "spam", then "deleted it". He then closed the window and went back to his previous activity. A few minutes later however...the same persistent sound of another email popping..He decided to ignore it this time, but more and more emails kept on popping till there was at least 20 of them. Finally, the brunette decided to open his email once again.

Suddenly, a whole new page of messages from the same sender loaded.

"The heck...what crazy asshole suddenly spams me with messages?!" Shin shouted annoyed and clicked on one of them to see what it was. Normally, the smart brunette wouldn't have committed such a mistake, but his head at the moment was distracted with other priorities, such as finishing the damn anime he had been watching. His eyes narrowed and then, all of a sudden the screen went berserk.

The screen displayed error all over, then it shut down completely, pulling the other computers connected to it down with it.

"DAMN IT! THAT BASTARD! WHAT DID HE DO!? MY COMPUTERS! DAMN IT! I AM GONNA KICK UR DAMN ASS!" The brunette shouted and quickly attempted to turn up the computer. Then, something popped up in the screen, in big red bloody letter.

"I NOW DAMN KNOW YOUR SECRET"

Shin's eyes widen and he quickly attempted to recover the files in the computer. After about 30 minutes, the computer restarted normally once again. The brunette sighed in relieve, but then he noticed something....the file...his precious file...the one holding his most darkest secret...was missing...The brunette desperately tried to find it, file after file, window after window popping up in the screen..and nothing, the file wasn't there.

A petitioning cell phone on the far end corner of a huge desk covered with papers, keeps on vibrating non-stop, as if trying it’s hardest to get in touch with its owner, but the man sitting in the middle of that desk with one huge screen in front of him, gave it no importance.

The screen get’s illuminated in his glasses making it hard to see his actual eyes under those sharp looking spectacles, with every click of the mouse and tap to the key board,

The cell phone suddenly stopped ringing, as given up to the idea of sending signals that says ‘Please_glance_at_me even_for_a _second’ kind the message but it’s still ineffective as we speak.

But the man stopped typing at the same time though, he opened his mouth a bit while he keeps on staring on the screen under his glasses, after a second, a wicked smile, curved his lips, as if something amusing just pop onto his screen.

----Task Completed----

Are the words blinking in his computer display, satisfied on what he accomplished, he sort out fast on his keyboard then other Windows started popping one by one, but the most eye catching window was a website, that consist of a girlish layout and a detailed site if you may add, just how may a gothic Lolita would love to look at.

He leans forward to check on that site’s unread messages, when suddenly a loud bang from his door made him jerk his hands a little, he tried to ignore it, but it happened again but this time it’s louder, loud enough that it could screw neighbor’s ears.

He furrowed his eyebrows and squeezed his forehead in between his eyebrows with his thumb and pointer, showing a problematic state, and an irritated aura, he stood up from his chair and went for the door, and because he’s irritated, he opened it harshly and greeted whoever it is with a foul aura.

”What?”

”What what??” a tall looking woman said in an annoyed tone ”you… I’ve been calling your phone! And you won’t even pick up!”

The man tap the bridge of his glasses and tried to ignore the woman in question, he turned around and didn’t answer back, and that action alone only made the woman got pissed even more

”Don’t… you dare IGNORE ME!” she marched forward and slammed the guy’s head harshly

”ugh! Huh? What? Hey what did you do that-”

”shut up geezz! For a fucking famous ‘blogger’ your lazy, besides why aren’t you ready yet! You got a fan thanks giving event today! Your fan novels is waiting, hurry up and ready yourself”

”huh? I’m an informant and novels are just my hobby I won-”

Before the man could even speak the woman gave him a tough punch on the gutter

”what. Did. You say. M-a-k-o-kun?~” she said that with a smile on her face with a fucking smile on her face, the man though

”……… al-right I’ll get into it….” with pain still accumulating in his stomach he lazily, almost to the point of crawling, grab the pink Lolita dress in his bed and a black wig to the bath room ”fucking transvestites….”

”what did you say?~”

”I said the dress is fucking tight today”

”I see I thought I missed heard something?, besides as your manager I must take proper care of you!, your getting popular, and it’s also thanks to me that you got this popular, if I haven’t thought how cute you are in a girls outfit, then you wouldn’t rank up in the net after all”

The man came out of the bathroom already, and then he sat in a desk with a huge mirror in sight, beside it was his bed trashed with all sorts of colorful and fluffy looking stuff toys. He started fixing himself up, while he licked his lips, then gentle slides a light colored lipstick in his lips.

”Seriously this was not my Idea…”

”what are you talking about?, you we’re buying all sorts of girlish clothes to wear, don’t fuck up and complain now”

”Excuse me but I didn’t brought all of this Lolita dresses to wear, besides stop calling yourself my manager, when you weren’t, your abusing that word too much to get and ambush a guy to your liking”

”hush now captcha princess potaoe,~ your captcha-hime now not mako-kun okay?~ and I know how you love putting this cute little clothes on”

”…………”

the woman or more like man looking woman held out his hand to cheerfully fix up the man’s fake hair while humming ”there you go let’s go now hurry!” the woman grab the man by the arm in a haste while the man now in a lolita dress, with a skirt just below the knee, frowned as soon as they left the apartment and went inside a black car.

That car belonged to that transvestites woman, she got that car to one of 'Captcha Princes Potatoe's' fans, that Mako taught she seduced in buying a car for her, but it's kind of convenient rather than the past times, that he is required to dress up in public comfort rooms, whenever he got an organized events such as this, well he dresses up in public comfort rooms because he cannot go outside already wearing a lolita dress, while taking a public transport.

it will surely attract a lot of attention, and he might cause human traffic because of those people who knew him, and it well also prevent him from exposing 'Captcha Princes Potatoe's' real Identity.

The sound of fast, furious typing filled the room. A figure in the dark sweat slightly, his face twisted in anger as his hands moved over the keyboard quickly. Shin cursed loudly when the computer's screen displayed "Failed Attempt" for the eleventh time that afternoon. He punched the floor roughly, and bit his own lip so hard it bleed. He shouted in frustration and panted softly, so focused on his outburst that he failed to notice the front door of the house opening, and the rushed footsteps heading to his room. Then came the loud knocking on his door that he was very familiar with because he had been experiencing it for the past 3 years that he had secluded himself in his hide-out.

"Shin! Shin!" His mother called out loudly, her fists hitting the door so hard that the brunette's thought she might finally bring it down. "SHIN! OPEN THE DOOR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The raven haired woman kept on shouting but like usual she received no reply. She attempted to forcefully open the door, but it was locked. She could have easily open it with a knife, the normal lock that is...but there was still the system Shin had invented to keep himself isolated from the rest of the residents in the house.

The brunette ignored the shouting right outside his door, he was sure that the woman would stop yelling at some point like it usually happened. His eyes fixed on the screen once again, glaring so hard at the piece of plastic that it threatened to shatter it into pieces. He took his time to stretched and cracked his neck, then went back to the insane hacking routine he had been at for the past 4-5 hours. There were dark bags under his eyes from the exposure to the computer's lighting, and he looked exhausted. His light brown hair as messier than usual, and the tips of his fingers were slightly red from the harsh movements against the keyboard's keys. But not matter what his condition was, he was determined to find the bastard who had stolen his precious file. He couldn't let anyone see it! His life was hanging in the line. All he needed was a name, an alias, a hint, something...

The room went dead silent, not a single sound or movement...Then came the soft panting of an exhausted figure, and the sound of an object being shoved to the side roughly.

"Finally....You are finally mine!" The brunette shouted as the computer finished loading all the information he had gained from hacking into the stranger's system. It had been difficult, deadly even...the system had been so tightly secure that it would have taken many experts, or a genius like himself to break into it, but finally...finally he had succeeded. The end was close...

Slim, long fingers brushed the soft, sweaty bangs from the brunette's face. He was grinning widely, creepily even, as the loading hit 100%. He clicked "Finish", and a window popped up.

Captcha Princess Potatoe

That alias was the only thing written in the blank window that had just opened. Shin stared at it in disbelief, and then kicked the keyboard in anger. "DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" He kept on shouting frustrated, and then finally collapsed from exhaustion. His body fell on the floor with a loud sound, and he passed out...

He woke up about 5 hours later, his long eye lashes fluttering open as his vision adjusted to the dark room. He sat up and held his head in pain, seemingly experiencing a terrible headache. He supported himself against the wall as he stood up, his legs weakened by the lack of nourishment from the past few days. The brunette slowly made his way out of the room and to the bathroom. The house was silent, meaning everyone was probably sleeping. He locked the door behind him and turned on the light, his eyes closing fast, unable to resist the sudden light that he had been avoiding the whole day. He turned on the shower and stripped off his clothes, then made his way inside.

Water ran down his skinny body and handsome face. Despite his age, the 23 year old man, looked quiet young. He wasn't fat like you would expect someone with such a lazy life style to be, instead he was underweight due to his lack of proper meals. He had a beautiful face, but the bags under his grey eyes and the biting of his lips -a nervous habit of his-, ruined the delicate features. He let the water run down his soft brown hair for a while, and finally got out. He dried himself up and slipped into clean clothes, before making his way back to the room.

Once in the room he kept on staring at the big letter in front of him, over and over again thinking of a way to track down the real hacker. Finally, he started searching for new information once again. It seemed he would have to go out of his house for the first time in 3 long years...and he was not looking forward to it.

The clock hit 9:00 am. The house was lively with the smell of delicious breakfast and the sound of three people running wild getting ready to go to their respective workplace/school. The footsteps of a certain family member headed downstairs. Heads turned in his direction with huge surprise, and the small girl with equally brown hair but dark black eyes even gasped and fell off the chair at the sight.

"S-shin?.." His mother finally called out, tears running down her cheeks. His father simply stared at him in disbelief and his sister was too busy complaining about the pain on her butt to say anything. The brunette stared at the other three family members and smiled awkwardly.

"Mother...father..." He chuckled at his younger sibling. "Sister..long time no see.." The brunette said, and approached the shocked family. He was finally out of his room for the first time in a long time. He was cleaned, shaved, and dressed normally, just like old times...he even seemed like any other normal male his age. He took a seat in the table and smiled at his mother. "Breakfast please" He said, and the woman nodded quickly then ran off to get him some. The room remained in silence for a while as they finished eating, and then his sister finally spoke.

"You finally decided to go ou-" Shin interrupted her and shook his head.

"Dont get it wrong. There is something I need to do, that's all..." He explained to the disappointment of the other people in the room.

"Something you need to do?..." His sister repeated curiously.

"Yea...a bastard I need to catch..." He replied and stood up abruptly from the table. "Thanks for breakfast...I'll be leaving now.." He announced and headed to the door. Suddenly, something fell on the floor...an ID. It read:

Shin Hwa..graduated detective..year XXXX..gender: male..YOB: 11/01/XXXX...

• 2 weeks later...

An elbow lazily resting in a car window side and at the same time his rosy cheeks more like because of the makeup was resting in the back of his fingers, making his cheeks a bit distorted for a moment, but this position was comfortable enough, his even going to a event he doesn’t want to participate in the first place too.

He keeps looking outside of the window car probably to distract his annoyance somewhere else, his fake black hair was also, moving along as the car moves, he inhaled then exhaled a sigh, and for a guy his really slim, he loves eating but he couldn’t get any fatter then he already have, maybe it’s in his genes he thought to himself, when his phone suddenly vibrated.

Sliding his palm, he grabs his phone inside his frilly dress pockets, unlocking it and reading the single message sent to him

==Stop sulking you’ll get wrinkles that way==

It’s from this woman in disguise friend, not to mention his just in front of the car driving, with a irritated mood he glared at the person driving in front of him, then his gaze shifted to the mirror on top, seeing his friend smiling and sketching a smiling face onto the thin air.

Still irritated he texted back to the sender

”==Stop being an Idiot, I’m just 20 inches away from you moron!==”

Well he sent a message himself knowing that, now he also felt like an idiot, coping with an idiot, when he thought about this, his eyebrows furrowed together, and to ease the stress, with his two finger he gentle knitted the in between of his eyebrows.

Well mostly he just need something to escape reality, so he continued fuddling through his screen, until his screen pop a pink colored window, it’s most probably his blog, it’s where he get all of his contacts from after all. Then concentrating on some of the context his reading, he place his pointer finger in between his lips, while thinking hard on some details he had been reviewing as of the moment.

He was so serious to it when the car suddenly stops.

::Bang!::

”Ouch! Ow ow ow…. My phone!” He abruptly let’s go making the phone flew somewhere inside the car, but the worst part was he hit his forehead in front of him, at the back of the sit in front, he grab his head and rubbed it with his palm, but he couldn’t care about that he must find his phone first, he just opened some confidential flies from some costumers after all he need to close it before going.

The driver in front immediately went at the back to check up on him.

”Oh my god your beautiful face that we get money from! Are you okay??”

”Are you an Idiot, stop worrying about my face I need my phone back!”

”Are you a Moron! We need your pretty face to earn money and buy hundreds of those!”

”Stop saying I have a pretty face already, find my phone dammit I opened some stuff there”

”we can’t afford to find your phone right now, we will find it later”

”I ain’t going if we can’t find my phone”

”huh?! No it’s your fault we’re late after all, I need to find hot guys fast-, I mean you need to meet your fans fast”

”YOU….”

”whatever!!” the woman in disguise step out of the car, and abruptly opened the man’s door and pulled him by the arm, but he still resisted on not going

”I said I wont-” as he was going to say that, the one pulling suddenly changed his tone into a cheerful but eerie voice, while smiling creepily

”we will go now right? neh?~~”

He felt his skin pulled on a Goosebumps, and without making any resistance anymore he had gone along with his friend to the event, it’s scary how this woman in disguise friend of his turn into a fairy god monster all of the sudden.

Anyhow they went to the backdoor of the establishment, and as usual his friend was flirting with the guards and his friend also acts cute to those who saw them, but soon enough, a sea of people started cramping up his space which annoys him, he doesn’t even know how did he got this fans in the first place, but it’s probably his friends doing, well as long as it attracts business, he got no complain about the numbers.

Moments later about half an hour of pushing though the crowed, he finally managed to get into the place where he could meet his fans most of them are guys though, in a none cramp up place, he sat in front of a pretty pink table while adjusting his dress elegantly, then he look at the hundreds of more fans of his, it most probably a signing session, because without him noticing, someone, without his permission, published one of his novels, he glared at his friend while thinking that.

”it’s about to start please smile captcha-hime…., Okay! Please line up everyone!” his friend whispered, while it clap his hands together to officially announce that the signing session is starting

Mako inhaled then exhaled quietly

”Well then! Captcha Princes Potatoe’s service is now in S-E-S-S-I-O-N ~ eheh~”

Both his posture and personality change in split seconds, into a cute and innocent one, while he smile cuddle to everyone in front of him, the fans all got excited and shouted when he said that, but it’s weird because most of them are guys, even so they already started the event.

• 3 weeks later...

Shin made his way down the busy streets slowly. There was ruckus happening all around him and people pushing and passing one another quicker heading to different places, it was definately rush hour. A business woman bumped into him and gave him a dirty glare then walked passed him without uttering a word of apology. A man shouting on the phone while opening his car caught his attention. He mae his way out of the parking zone and stopped at the red light. He kept on shouting to whoever was on the other line and when the lights turned green, his car didn't moved for like the next minute or so. The people behind him started to complain and yell at him till he finally did so while desplaying an annoyed face. Shin watched the whole scene perplexed, and a soft sigh left his perfecg lips, he really couldn't deal with people's idiocy and he was reminded everytime of the many reasons why he decided to reclude himself inside that small, dark piece of space he called room.

The brunette kept on walking, his eyes finally adapting to the bright sun of that time of the day. He made an annoyed face at the loud sounds of the street and tried to adapt. His sensitive ears caught the small vibration of a phone ringing. Normally, no one would have noticed such a minimal sound between the strong loud ones surrounding him, but he did. After spending such a long time in a quiet place, his ears had adapted to pick up even the most insignificant of noises. He stopped in front of a car and peeked inside. The car was a luxurious black one that looked like it was worth quite the fortune. There, lying on the floor, a phone was ringing persistently. Shin was ale to recognize the model of the phone for he was into all kind of technological things, and his mind quickly registered that there were files that had just finished downloading. He couldn't see exactly what had been downloading on the small screen, the car's windows preventing him from doing so. He tried getting closer, and suddenly, the car's alarm went of alarming him and everyone else around him.

The computer nerd looked around him in surprise, only a minute later did he identified that the annoying sound was coming from the car. A small crowd was gathering around him, their eyes watching him accusingly and whispers such as "weirdo" or "a thief?" reached his ears. He shifted slightly on his spot feeling uncomfortable and afraid of doing anything. His hand was guilitly holding to the car's door handle and his expression was a blank one that said nothing. All of a sudden, another man pushed to the crowd. He was dressed in a blue police officer's outfit and he looked very.....upset? Shin swallowed hard and glanced at the man, his feet readying themselves for his escape.

"HEY YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE! WHAT YA DOING TO THAT CAR?!" The man shouted and a switch flipped on in Shin's head. The young man quickly let go of the handle and ran passed the crowd of people not bothering to glance behind. Following him was the fat policeman, his voice catching everyone's attention as they flew by. Shin was starting to run out of the breath, his skinny, non-athletic body, not use to the fierce exercising. He glanced behind him and noticed the officer stopped, (seemingly he wasn't the only one unused to the running). The brunette turn on the nearest corner and stopped running. He panted hard and leaned against the nearest wall, hi soft hair was wet and sticking to the sides of his flushed face, and he was panting hard, obviously very affected by the marathon. When he finally managed to catch his breath he realized he was most likely lost in the mist of this enormous city. 'Damn that policeman...'

Wide eyes glanced everywhere, looking for directions but he found none. He didn't knew for how long he had been running, or exactly where he ended up, all he knew was that he had no way of finding his way back by himself. A sudden shout caught his attention and he turned around to look at the enormous crowd surrounding one particular place. He moved closer to hear the fans shouting excitedly and jumping up and down trying to catch glance of whoever was at the front.

"Excuse me, who is that at the front?" Shin asked to one of the young girls neared by. The cross dressing boy turned around annoyed at being interrupted but his face quickly lighten as he caught glance of the handsome face in front of him. He smirked and reached out for the brunette's face giving it a light caress.

"Dont you know who that is?" He asked in a perplexed tone. Shin just looked at him blankly and the boy sighed. "That person is the one and only-" When he was about to replied, the stage suddenly light up and a very beautiful girl spoke.

”Well then! Captcha Princess Potatoe’s service is now in S-E-S-S-I-O-N ~ eheh~” The girl announced and made a very weird and cute sign as she said so. The crowd went wild and the boy who ahd just been explaining to him, was now looking at her with the twinkling eyes of a small child who had just seen his favorite video game. Shin sighed and turned to leave when a thought finally registered in his mind. He turned around wide eyed to look at the figure of said girl once again and realization finally hit him.

Captcha...Princess...Potatoe...

He repeated over and over in his mind. The image of the red big letter displaying on his screen the night before replaying on his mind. He stared at the woman in disbelief, his mouth hanging open in ajar. How lucky could he get to find the damn hacker over here? His feet seemed to move on their own as he pushed passed the crowd till he finally stopped at the front to take a better look at said woman and her manager. He stood in astonishment in front of the pig tailed girl, looking like an idiot.

"Hey! Hurry up! We also want an autograph bro!" He heard people behind him shout finally bringing him out of his own thoughts.