Saga's Rules.

Saga

|| RULES ||

• No shota.
    * I understand some players like that genre and enjoy the innocence of 13-16 years old characters, however I don't enjoy such a thing. Keep in mind that when you play with me, your character has to be at least 18.

• No feminine characters.
    * If I really wanted a feminine character, I'd either play hetero RP or would point out I want trap.

• No godmodding.

* Many people don't understand godmodding correctly. Let me give you two cases with godmodding. It's basically controlling the other player's actions, but some cases are less felt. However, I can easily feel them because of history of rp-ing behind back.

Case 01.

Note: YC (stands for 'Your Character') and MC (stands for 'My Character');

YC: And he tripped [NAME], then punched him as he was on the floor because he didn't like...

MC: He felt the male shifted behind him, to attempt a trip, but it wasn't enough it seemed...

POINT: You say you trip me, then right after you punch me. Well, the word that is missing would be "tried"/"attempted to"/"went for a/an"/"shifted for a/an". Why? Because you make it hard for me to dodge, in case I want something else. In real life, it is same. You go for something and it is hard to dodge some things. However, no one said I can't dodge so you go with the 'act' being done and then punch me with the thought I am already on the floor. Give a door for the player to vary, he might have some nice surprise - especially if seme. Most of the times seme's are shut down by uke players due to that - because you leave no door for the seme, to play out the thing they had in mind. (I don't say it's 100% like that, but most of the cases.)

Case 02.

MC: He pined down the other and kissed him hard.

YC: He dodged easily and slapped the other on the cheek.

POINT: When you agree to bottom, no one said you can't act tough. In fact, I like tough characters, however if you keep 'dodging' the hotness I can offer for your entertainment, I don't even understand why we are playing? More or less, I acknowledge only a few actions as non-dodge-able.

ACTIONS I RECOGNIZE AS NON-DODGE-ABLE;

Note: 99% of the cases MC won't dodge these things, but will deal with them straight on. I expect at least half of them to be dodged not by YC.

-> Pinning the character;

-> Biting one's flesh/skin/lips/whatever;

-> Scratching;

-> Slap/Punch if deserved;

-> Elbowing;

-> Shooting;

-> Thrust of blade in case the angle is well described and backed up with knowledge. I get some things about martial arts, so I don't find it surprising to dodge, or to not dodge (however, only if it is described as non-dodge-able thrust; don't expect me to not dodge, if you put it as: "he thrust the blade forth and it was hard to dodge it, in fact impossible" - with that, 100% I will dodge. In case I don't feel like it, I won't dodge.XD);

• Understandable/Acceptable English.
    * I don't mean you have to be a grammar nazi or you have to be fluent, but I would like it when your grammar is neat. For a start, I can say what pokes my eyes whenever I play with a player;

I -> i

You -> U

You're -> Your/Ur

There -> Their

They're -> Their

Then -> Than

Than -> Then

• No one-liners.
    * In RPG world there are different kind of players. From one-liner to a very long reply constructed from at least 3-4 paragraphs, if not even more. However, I don't ask of you to write me a whole novel chapter. I only ask to drop one-line reply, which includes not only and literally one line of a reply, but also two lines, three lines and so up to five lines. When you hit the sixth or seventh line - we'll get along! (:

• No full- plotting.
    * I like the base plotting, which means I will certainly follow the main idea of the RP. However, if each and next move of mine is plotted together with you, or vice versa - I kinda find it for an RP-turn-off. I like to make surprises and watch your behavior when something unexpected happens. Same though I'd like to be impressed by YC. So, it'd be nice if we haven't plotted each next move together. After all, the thrill is exactly to 'see' how the other would react. Alternative reality, I suppose.

• Don't ask me to post each day.
    * I am a really busy person. I also get writer blocks (though if the RP is really something that interests me, you will never see a writer block on me). So, the best I can offer is one reply per week, after we adjust to the RP. Which means, once we start - I will be regular; then I will drop to one reply per week. If it's fine with you - cool, we'll get along! (:

• DON'T ASK ME TO UKE.
    * Most players I met on here know I only seme, here and there I was asked for the bottom throne. If it's not a trap (which means, MC will pretend to be uke and then jump YC, to seme them), don't ask me to even go in some uke-mode. I enjoy to seme, and it doesn't matter what position my partner is. They can be uke, seke and even seme. XD! (Yeah, I enjoy topping seme's as well ;D)

• Well formed characters sheets.
    * I know it's hard to create a character, however I don't ask off you to write me two pages of their bio or whatever. I just ask for more than 'name;age;likes'. Because trust me, when I want to enjoy an RP, I really pay attention to the details you've put in your sheet.

• Don't use with me real images of some model,singer,random boy or whatever.
    * Really don't. I am not an anime-maniac or have some fetish with anime characters, but like each next person I have a type. And when you put me a real life image, and it is not my type... Oh, god. It's like a challenge for me, to keep playing. XD So, just use some anime/manga image.

• Genres I WON'T do:
    * Bara;
    * Shota;
    * Sci-fi (rarely);
    * Mecha;
    * Trap (rarely);
    * Gender-bender (rarely);

Thanks for reading,

Saga.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply