Rules for RP'ing with SqueezeBabe

SqueezeBabe

Thanks to Du for helping! *winks*

Rule 1: I must not have gotten bored with writing with you before.

Rule 2: Be original, Stereotypical characters are OUT!

Rule 3: Your character must be at least 24 years old and LOOK IT! No baby faces or guys looking like they're 13.

Rule 4: YOUR age (not your characters) must be over 18. NO KIDS!

Rule 5: I write NSFW; you will write NSFW, and you will LIKE IT!

Rule 6: Did i mention NSFW? I want details dammit!

Rule 7: Don't be too pushy about quick responses. The best stuff can't be rushed and I live on the opposite side of the world to you.

Rule 8: You will be a literary genius (like me). If you give me two lines about eating chocolate on my couch, I will firebomb your house.

Rule 9: You will know the difference between "their", "there" and "they're". You will also know the difference between "your" and "you're" AND USE THEM CORRECTLY!

Rule 10: Vowels are NOT interchangeable!

Failure to comply WITHOUT a valid reason will result in our RP being terminated with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

Note: If you are already RP'ing with me, and you do not meet the above criteria, congratulations, you are special and I love you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify because people keep asking:

NSFW means "Not Safe For Work" - meaning you legitimately can't read what I've written in front of your work colleagues without either a) blushing like a catholic school girl, or b) dissolving into a puddle on the floor. The same goes for writing your responses.