Sherlock

YaoiFanfictionWriter

Is there anyone who knows any date for next season. I really like this serie its very well done and the script is awsome.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatichan

• Ayakashiu

• Miss RED

• fan_yaoi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't think the exact date has been released yet, I can't find it on any site. The new season will air in 2017, tho. That if they don't postpone it again. I've been waiting for the new season for so long!

The good news is that they started filming the new season this April, so let's keep our fingers crossed that the new season will actually be released in 2017.

whhhaat. 2017, noo wway. aaaaa.

Well the only reason whi i can survie is that i know there manuscript is dam good. but still. Thats long.

Well thank for the info *thumbs up*

• 2 months later...

Sherlock is a good series but it takes forever to wait for the season with only 3 episodes. The way they put so much cliffhangers and delay release is surely a marketing strategy.

I hate the long waiting to.... ne of the reasons why i dont Watch tv-series -____-

I dont like the waiting... sadly i am hooked at Game of thronesand the Last kingdome XD

But Sherlock is a hella good serie i really like it, love the conversations between those two :p

• 3 months later...

YAY!!! I found Sherlockians *grins* Sooo Johnlock :leaf15: I read the books and watched few movies, but I didn't ship them until I saw first episode of the BBC series :D

BTW Any Mystrade shippers out there?

• 2 weeks later...
YAY!!! I found Sherlockians *grins* Sooo Johnlock :leaf15: I read the books and watched few movies, but I didn't ship them until I saw first episode of the BBC series :D

BTW Any Mystrade shippers out there?

Mystrade coming through.