I want read this manga's

Sugargirl

Hey has does anyone know where I can read these yaoi's by yamila Abraham if anyone has any idea or has a copy can they upload them on the computer as r.a.r links and send the links to me please. Thanks : dark prince series (all books) , avatars prince squeal , winter demon series and basically any other books that you might have by Yamila Abraham that aren't anywhere on this site.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Sugargirl

• CutiePie

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello :) you are currently posting on the wrong sub-forums. you should post it at 'request reupload' or general bl talk :) or manga talk. you post it on the yaoi game downloads which are only for downloading games. :) i don't know if this worked but, you can tell
or moderators to help you change the thread to manga talk. :D

Hi there. I'm afraid that's not possible to upload any of Mrs Abraham's works since complaints through the DMCA have been made by Yaoipress(her company) Due to these complaints ( you can read

) all download links have been deleted. Sorry.