DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

Never mind, I got it to work, however a new problem has occurred, It now asks me for an ID. (See image) Also, could you tell me how to apply the English patch? Thank you for your time. 75nex2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

Don't mean to be rude, but I'd like some help ASAP.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

To bypass the ID requirement, you need the patch.

The patch is applied as follow:

Once you rename the .txt file to .exe ( DMMdrc_crack.exe )

Drag the crack into the installation directory. Run the game from crack in the directory folder.

To by-pass the ID window even on shortcut icon.

Right-click the desktop shortcut and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, there is the Target line. Go to the end of it and replace SdActi.exe with DMMdrc_crack.exe . So the full target line should say something like “C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\DMMdrc_crack.exe” (

Enjoy.

When I run the cracked Version it says:

C:\PROGRA~1\NITROP~1.MU~\DRAMAT~1\DMMDRC~1.EXE

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.

CS:0dde IP:012a OP:63 6f 65 20 Chose 'Close' to terminate the application.

And then you have to click close or ignore.

If i click close, the CMD will close but if I click ignore nothing happens.

Any help ? :/

• 3 weeks later...

can someone help me? the crack wont work its saying( make sure you type the name correctly then try again) what would i type in then?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I think the crack has some problem or maybe there's something missing that I need to do. Can you help me?

I follow all the step but some how the crack doesn't show it's icon Hd3jZX.png

then when I click the crack it show this

Y0lxq7.png

Can you help?

• 4 weeks later...

woaaah thank you so much! i love games so much, and now there's yaoi game like this, and thanks again for installation guide, really help! thank you again~

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I am unsure if people are still answering questions here but if they are I though I might as well ask this: The game is installed the cracks there and everything, but when I click on the crack the game will open up, it has a black screen for a few moments then it will play what I think is the intro with all of the characters, after the intro screen is done playing the screen will go black once again. The part that confuses me is that I can hear the select screen song play (the select screen where you press any key to start) but I can't see it, the song plays yet the screen is black. when I try to close it out it gave me the are you sure you want to quit message but it won't give me a yes or no option, so I was forced to end the task with task manager. Can someone maybe help me with this? I have spent almost two days on this and I really want to play the game.

• 1 month later...

Sigh, I have that same "vanishing black screen" problem too... I downloaded and installed all the last versions of files, followed very carefully the whole thread, solved the missing dll, turned "locale" to Japanese, checked the shortcut... but I can't play. I'm under Vista.

• 4 weeks later...

hi i dont know if anyone is still answering questions here but im having a problem. it says i cant run the setup because file d3dx9_42.dll is missing from my computer. it says i have directx 11.2 installed, but the setup still wont run? ive tried finding some link to install directx but none of them even gave the link to do so. help, please...?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've got a problem, when I start the game, it says that I can't execute it on my PC... I've got win10, what should I do ?

Thanks for your future answers :)

I have downloaded the game but when I try to open the DMMdrc_cracked.exe it just fades to black after opening does anyone know how to fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I've run into the same problem. I got the fixed crack from a .txt file to the .exe file easily and placed the crack where previous comments had explained. The window comes up for just a moment but quickly closes right after, I did check to see if I had Directx updated and I have Directx 11 on my computer. I also did try to run in compatability mode as well to no avail. Any ideas on how to run this game or prehaps I missed something?

• 2 weeks later...

I got this message saying "The program can't start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". Help, anyone, onegaishimasu?

Hi dear, can you share with me how you solved this 'd3dx9_42.dll is missing" problem with me too? You said you used a different setup?? Care to share with me which setup is that? Or from where do I search for it? Looking forward to a reply from you sometime later, Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
and can anyone help me with the crack? im confused :(

- - - Updated - - -

i have solved that problem lol thanks anyway~

Can you please tell me how you fixed problems with the crack

It says my version of the file is not compatible with my version of windows and I should check my computer's system information.

This is for anyone to answer but GOD I NEED HELP!!! D: