DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

Please read carefully and follow what is say
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

then if still not working try this from ikasama-shoujo explain on how to open the shortcut

i have the same problem with pennypuppy457..i've tried it but it still doesn't work.. pls help ToT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

I have the same problem but I don't know which version of DirectX I should get. Can you help me out as well. Sorry I am really new to this website so I don't know.

Okay I managed to fix my d3dx9_42.dll problem on my own but now I am having too much trouble with the installation of the crack. I uploaded the one that works but I don't get what they mean by cutting and pasting it to the installation file. Could someone please help? ASASP

Arigatou!!!! ~(*0*)~
Ur welcome {*o*}

i have the same problem with pennypuppy457..i've tried it but it still doesn't work.. pls help ToT
pls. follow this
then also follow
if you got another issue. One more this if the last link did not match on what Ur computer says pls post here :)

Okay I managed to fix my d3dx9_42.dll problem on my own but now I am having too much trouble with the installation of the crack. I uploaded the one that works but I don't get what they mean by cutting and pasting it to the installation file. Could someone please help? ASASP
Umm.... since I don't get a problem on my direct X please kindly wait for someone to answer your issue ... gomen ne~

me too, having a problem with the black screen popping up and then closing down when clicking the crack shortcut

please help, thx you guys TTwTT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes it has english and 2gbs i think?

You need to use another crack, the new crack is around here somewhere, cuz the original crack of this is broken i think

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as hoshinomei. Can anyone help? I downloaded the new crack and placed in the folder where the game is downloaded. I also changed the target location. When I click on the shortcut, only a black screen appears and then goes away. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it 3 times with no success :( It tells me I need to install soft denchi and there's the code and stuff which I don't know about. I spent so long downloading this game, please tell me there's a way too fix it.:leaf9:

--

EDIT: I finally got it to work! My problem... I forgot to change my system locale to Japanese! Thanks so much to everyone!!!:leaf15:

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find the dx folder that I need for the English translation. I've checked everywhere it should be but I'm at a loss, I don't know if something went wrong in the download process or what but I need help.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so confused...can you please explain how to install it with the raw.zip file? The one that was uploaded in the main thread? Asakura-Sama said to rename it to DMMdrc_crack.exe. I have all the other original crack files, but I haven't touched any of them.

for some reason the crack isn't working for me. it says it's not compatible with the windows i'm running....and i have windows 7 so i don't see how that's the problem. Can anyone help?

When I look at the file where I extracted DMMdr, I see DMMdrc_crack.exe but it doesn't have a pic of Aoba's little sprite on it like yours did. And when I pasted it onto the game file, it doesn't open up the game like it should. please help onionn7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have some problems here.

I changed system locale , region , crack's name and everything .

But when I click on the crack to open the game , the game window pop up about 3 seconds then disappear..

This is the third time I reinstall and this is also the third time the game became like this..

Can anybody help ? Please.. I really want to play this game since I have finished watching the anime version Dramatical Murder.

Thank you.

Sincerely , luvwsm

Windows 8

By the way, I settled it this evening.

I was so frustated that I kept on search solution to solve this problem.

And with my my instinct , I realize that I had move the crack to the wrong document , not the installed document .

Sorry to disturb you,

And , thank you for replying me. I aprreciate you . :hamtaro-005 (10):