DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

I know its kinda hopeless already, but I'm using a Mac. Any ways I can play this game without having to use Boot Camp or Parallels? I'm so desperate for this game :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

Indeed. What is the password? So close yet so far.

Edit: After some digging around, I found out the password is FUJOSHI

Thank you for the crack. But now whenever I run it the game runs for a seconds with a black screen, then kills itself. What's the issues here?

• 1 month later...

I was wondering, after I used daemon to try and open the iso file and Aoba and Ren popped up like they should, however whenever I try to click on the install button the screen closes and no setup file/screen pops up. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any alternative way of installing DMMr without Daemon Tools?Or can anyone upload the file d3dx9_42.dll on here because everytime I tried to start Daemon Tools and this just popped up and said the file is missing from your computer?

• 3 weeks later...

Please help, whenever i click on DMMdrc in DAEMON Tools it does step 4, and starts to download but then an error comes up,

Help me ;-;

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, I'm having trouble with the crack file. I can't get that file to show Aoba's face does anyone know how to do that???

• 3 weeks later...

I also managed to install the game, but the crack file(s) do not work. I tried two different crack files, the original from this post and the .txt one (which I changed to exe). Still won't work, my computer also says "This program won't work on your computer. Contact the program's distributor for more information." Is this a win10 problem? Or are the crack files just old? Dmmd works fine so it's quite odd that re:connect wouldn't work on my computer.

When I try to cut the crack and paste it into where the game installed it says I need more space to add it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on windows 10 btw

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

GUYS HELP ME!!! i download and installed the Dmmdrc that has no patch and crack on it... and something pop up......... AUTHONITICATION OF DRAMATICAL MURDER RE:CONNECT. that what it says. and INPUT LICENSE OF 20 DIGIT ALPHANUMERIC. i need help please

thank you so much

• 2 months later...
is it working in windows 10?

I have Windows 10 and the game is running fine. That said, none of the links in this thread worked for me, but I found a page with a link to the cracked game (patch included), and I'm running it with Locale Emulator.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is where I found it.

• 1 year later...