Looking for an RP partner for INSTANT MESSENGERS. Seme+uke plz

HomicidalHugz

My name: Friends call me sugar

Rating: Mature(almost all the time >>;

Role-play style: 3rd person, I get very descriptive and i enjoy my RPs like telling an erotic story…I like adventures, themes, pretty much anything. ALSO: LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO PLAYS SEME AND UKE, not just a ONE role person…those people are boring.

Characters: I have a LOT and I DRAW them and pixel them. I have a Deviantart account(it has most of my ocs on it)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(check my gallery…you cant see them on the front page)

Most of them are ukes, virgins, whores, anything really depending which one. My Semes are pretty alpha male…

Special likes: Blood, gore, murder, cannibalism(i have a few sexy cannibal ocs and zombies), violence, fight scenes…kinky stuff is good too :D

Likes: Adventure, (role playing within role playing…ex: characters playing as pirates or some shit) lol I like rough graphic sex, some passion, something thats really emotional and like a roller coaster…threesomes are appreciated XP for my whore ocs. I like fantasy, reality, heaven/hell, ZOMBIES/APOCALYPSE, and pretty much anything

Dislikes: uhh…shit, piss, puke, thats pretty much it

Availability: ALL the time lol my phone has ebuddy/AIM. I AM ALWAYS ONLINE

Contacts: aim: my SN is HomicidalHugz but i have ebuddy so if you want my yahoo its iluvjthm666

Im hoping to maybe try out being with a furry character?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HomicidalHugz

• Nyuchanxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hey i can play both..though just putting it out there that i ma better at seme since i have had ore practise. I would be happy to rp with you if yu are k with the fact that although i am completely free today and tomo as well as most weekends on weekdays i am only really vavalible after 4 but i am online all the time after that time so if you wanna role play with me then lets go XD

• 3 weeks later...