Anyone love Teen Wolf (MTV show)??

Nyuchanxx

I strated watching this a month ago under a friends "order!!" and am now completely obsessed with it

teen-wolf.jpg

With Season 3b coming out in 4 days time on Jan 6th i thought i would start a thread to celebrate its awesomeness!!!

Hopefully in this Season we will finally see what Adrian Harris has to do with the plot and if he has in fact died ((i'm hoping he hasn't cause he is my favourite character!!)). And of course we are all hoping fr the ong awaited Sterek couple ((Stiles and Derek for those who don't ship but should!))

stiles-derek-teen-wolf-sterek.jpg

^^i am sorry but how adorable are they!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ragne

• Nyuchanxx

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I love Teen Wolf! I started to watch it for the slashy subtones/toughts but then I got really take by the plot and I especially love the two female characters: Allison and Lydia.

haha but I am actually a Scerek shipper :) I love their "join my pack I am the alpha"/"please scott join pack"/"okay you are the alpha love me" kind of relationship.

tumblr_mdhtk8pPgy1qc68k1.jpg

tumblr_m53vkod4Yz1ql1dfno1_500.jpg