[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

I want to finish watching game of thrones.........nah, I'm too lazy right now. I'll just lay on my floor and continue to listen to my nightcore playlist. *giggle* Hopefully I won't be bothered by anyone......:_red_fox 10 yeah right like that will happen. I'm always needed for something so I guess I will enjoy my solitude while it lasts, damn I spoke to soon *ugh* cheetah6

Wondering if I will make it through this huge list of unique ploted manga I was given any time soon.. and being amused that children can laugh out loud in their sleep....he must be having a good dream.

Sakura rose green tea sounds nice right now *sigh* but alas it is late and I should be in bed.....the tea party will have to wait *pouty face*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
whoa that sounds awesome!

If my allergies don't knock it off, I'm going to go f**king crazy.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, not really awesome. More annoying and stressful since I'm tired of dealing with crazy people... -___- Oh well....won't be the last time I'll have to call the cops... *sighs*

He's about to leave, and there's nothing I can do about it. He's bored, but how could I get bored of seeing his face every day? Of listening to his sweet voice while we're together? Of laughing along to his stupid jokes? I'll miss you, and you'll never remember my name...*sigh*

What I need to be able to do right now is to get outside of my house and buy myself some snacks and maybe a drink

Only you are gazing