[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

• 2 weeks later...
i'm so HAPPYYYYYYY AND IN LOOOOOOOVE :o :Sleepy:

-___________- U betta share some of that love you know, there are people like me who dont has any of it

yoyo7

Haha na just kidding my bed is full of it... :] ......

I feel fail today, if that is a feeling. I bought an ice tea from a coffe Place (that ends with House -_- ) Do Not buy their ice tea, maaan it did not taste good. Its very tricky, cuz when you see their ice-tea picture you Think, "Ahh that looks refreshing and ohhh I want that."

Don't :Red_fox6: a real big dissapointment now Before the summer kicks in. It didnt taste ice-tea-y. It had a weird funny taste. That ice tea is not to trust.

Plus the sandwish didnt taste so good either today .__.

-___________- U betta share some of that love you know, there are people like me who dont has any of it

yoyo7

Haha na just kidding my bed is full of it... :] ......

I feel fail today, if that is a feeling. I bought an ice tea from a coffe Place (that ends with House -_- ) Do Not buy their ice tea, maaan it did not taste good. Its very tricky, cuz when you see their ice-tea picture you Think, "Ahh that looks refreshing and ohhh I want that."

Don't :Red_fox6: a real big dissapointment now Before the summer kicks in. It didnt taste ice-tea-y. It had a weird funny taste. That ice tea is not to trust.

Plus the sandwish didnt taste so good either today .__.

love is everywhere around us- pizza, bed (you're right!) , ice cream, cute puppies, titties...ehm... kitties... my bad., etc etc.

l3Yp7_s-200x150.gif

btw. awww my dear. the best is home-made sandwich and ice lemonade! ^ ^ just go home and you make a super awesome sexy fresh day and weekend :cool:

Thinking about

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
;)

I m thinking that the reason why i felt so hmm..."stressed"/uneasy is cuz i have been biteing my cheeks really hard for a few days. '____' i dunno why..My dentist told me i need to relax my jaw when i start to bite like that..

*goes to get that stupied-bites-plint-tooth-thingy* -__________-

...I looks likes an-s idiots wear-sing thisss. Ant I ssspeaK like an-s idiot with tis thing in my mouth XD aah kidding (not really)

Awwww lucky me im singel so noone can see me ... oh wait.... THIS IS the reason why im singel XDDDDD Mystery solved

About a few friends here that I miss... ;)

Plus about the fact that I'm currently super lazy. I should take a shower and drink a coffee first...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...