[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

Wondering if my boyfriend is still pissed that he is choosing not to see his kids because he doesn't want to go to his sisters by him self since I have a midterm paper due tomorrow that I didn't tell him about. Which I never tell him about my assignments, just like he doesn't tell me about his work. I still have them though, they do exist.

I find it funny how this guy who decides to ruin my relationship, goes off and changes his name in order to get away by blending in. But it's kinda obvious it's still him.

You do know she's gone, right? I mean..she already found someone else. So why are you still coming after me? Because you think I'm gonna be in a relationship with someone else? Seriously.. I think you need to stop holding grudges and let go of the past.

I hate new year's day, everyone have this dumb smile on their faces, it makes no sense! Im not happy at All !

I want peace and silence T-T

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... give me that sallad you are 'munch-ing' on. and what you put in it

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering if there's going to be a POTM com this month. If anyone has ran out of ideas, please ask me coz I've got a few! Lol