[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that's is so cute of you! I'm. Thinking about you guys alot too. Just don't have alot of time to come online these days. Hopefully it'll change :/

Pfff hahaha

that made me laugh XD

- - - Updated - - -

We miss you mon cheri

foxy3

Alright. After logging in, I decide to look at my "feed" and the first thing I notice was "dirty chan." lol.

Nice. Very nice. Although I wonder who she's talking xP.

Before I clicked the posts. I was like "Ooo I know who it is. And I'm gonna tell the person about it" xD Then I realized (after I clicked the post) you said it's a secret. Haha. XP

Oh well. Even though I have one person that I might know. Kidding. I'm just kidding.

the person who I think you have in mind was actually not the one I had in mind :D and the person you probably had in mind deserves a more pervy name than "dirty-chan" :p my "dirty-chan" is getting more naughty naughty from day to day... and I really love seeing them open up like this :D

But I always think of my precious someone you had in mind XD and they do know ^_^

I'm really happy because my order came today. Which is really a hard ware. Because I need more space for my system. So I'm hoping it's enough to where I can fit all the games and such in there.

Which means I can download the PC game, that one of my friends introduce me to. Since he plays it. But at the same time, it's gonna take me a while. Because it needs to patch it. Or update the game.

- oooh, what are you thinking of? Sounds interesting!

My mind is full of boring and dull laziness like I don't want to go out tomorrow, even though I have to!