Supernatural Love Complex

GrimRabbit

Saito walked through the corridor of the university, his purple hair swaying side to side. He ignored the stares he got from the other university students. He glanced out the window,watching the snow fall silently to the ground. He continued walking.

He's now a freshman in college and it seems the gossip about him being some sort of werid purple headed childish kid has somehow traveled to his university. He hated it,how he had to pretend to be happy. But he had to,he can't show any weakness. He had to,for his father. The freshman had been walking aimlessly until he reached what looked to be the library. He opened the door which mad a eerie creaking noise. He poked his head through the doorway,seeing it empty,he walked in. Saito walked through the dusty library' Geez,do they ever clean this place?' He thought to himself,curling his face in disgust. He glanced down and saw a lone book laying on a nearby table. He looked around the empty room,looking for a sign that anyone was around. Seeing none,he slowly walked over to the table picking up the book.'It doesn't have a title...', He was examining the book when he heard a loud bang.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GrimRabbit

• Elmeida

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Azusa was sitting by the window pane in the library, just watching the snow in anger. He hated winter, he hated anything cold.

Now I'm going to be later than usual, he thought, slightly gritting his teeth. He was just a normal college student waiting to graduate...if he was 'normal'. With his black shoulder-lengthened hair, brown colored eyes, mature and handsome looks and tall physique: he stood out more than he wanted too. He doubted anyone would stand out more than he did.

He sighed and looked at his watch, he had to be leaving. He was about to jump off the window when he saw a strange boy peeking around before heading to the table he was reading on. He had accidentally left his journal, maybe because he doubted anyone would use the library. He had to stop him before he read any further or else he would know...

He jumped off the window with a loud bang and looked at the boy. He was wrong, there was someone who stood out more than he did. He was a bit distracted by the boy's looks but not completely.

"Hey! That's private!" He shouted as he walked to snatch away the book from the boy's hands, his brown eyes glaring at him...

Saito jumped back,slightly surprised at hearing a voice and also how tall the man was,and big. The raven snached the book from his hands glaring at him. But Saito just stared with bright green eyes.'He seems....familiar' he thought,tilting his head curiously. He wondered just how long was this guy in here. But Saito put that thought aside and put on his facade,grinning sheepishly at the raven."Sorry,i didn't know it was your journal" . He rubbed the back of his neck to add more effect.'Why would this idiot leave something personal lying around here?' "Hi,my name's Saito Hiroshima" Saito smiled brightly,well what it seems like to everyone else but he's just acting,at the stranger.

"We all make mistakes, you don't need to apologize." he said a bit calmer. They had both made the mistake, there was no need to get mad.

He looked at the boy again as he introduced himself, there was something about him that made him feel tense and at ease at the same time. It was the first time he felt that way.

"You stand out a lot, Hiroshima. Watch out or you might attract trouble." he warned him before hand, since he was also the main target of troublemakers. He smiled a bit.

"I'm Azusa...Azusa Leonhardt. I can tell you're new, want me to show you around?''

Saito was surprised at how calm Azusa had gotten so quickly.'Might attract trouble? Hell,i've been attracting trouble since the day i was born.'he thought bitterly. He grinned shyly."Oh well thanks for the warning" 'This guy seems to know things that i'll need to watch out for in this school. ..'"Sure,you can show me around Azusa-sama!" His grin widened.'There's no way he could resist such an innocent face' he thought evily.

"Well let's get going. As you've seen already, this is the library. It's never used that's why it looks this shabby." he said indicating the visible dust in the library.

"Since it's snowy and cold today, I won't be able to show you everything just most things." he had started to walk away when he paused mid-step. A feeling washed over him and he heard a familiar voice in his head; his brother's voice.

'I see you've made a friend.'

'He's not a friend...yet.' Azusa replied in his head.

'Oh? Well just be careful.' his brother warned.

'Why?'

'There's something about him that just doesn't feel...human.'

'I know, but who are we to talk,' Azusa replied.

'You got that right, so you coming over today?' his brother asked casually.

'...why do you make it sound like I'm going for a sleep over?'

'Are you or not?' his brother sounded a bit irritated.

'I am but I might be a little late. Everything goes haywire when it's the cold season.'

'Azusa...I keep telling you it's not your fault,' his brother's voice sounded sympathetic.

'Yeah yeah, just get off my head already, I always look weird whenever I'm talking to you.'

The presence of his brother faded. He always looked like he was in a trance when he communicated with his brother. Though this time, as he was talking to his brother, he felt a foreign presence in his head, who was it? Most people found him strange and avoided him. He wouldn't be surprised if the new kid, Hiroshima, avoided him too.

"Sorry, I was caught in a daze." he apologized in a serious tone. He wasn't one to smile needlessly...

Saito stared at Azusa as he dazed out'What's wrong with him?' He couldn't help but feel another presence in the library. He looked around curiously,trying to see if anyone else was around. Seeing no one he frowned in thought,'Werid...it's just me and him here'. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Azusa apologize. Saito smiled sweetly" Oh that's alright. It's no big deal" 'I wonder what all that was about..' Saito walked.towards the exit. He stopped when he reached the door,turning towards Azusa."Are you coming Azusa-sama?~" He tilted his head innocently.

"Yeah..." he replied walking towards the exit holding onto his journal, he had his heavy scarf on the other arm.

He was slightly happy that he didn't think he was weird but...he knew that Saito was just acting out.

You can't trust anyone, he thought as he looked at Saito's innocent expression.

No one at all but why does he seem different like me? He pushed the thoughts aside, focusing on what was important.

Most of the classrooms in the university were inactive, so he didn't worry about taking too much time.

Azusa showed him some of the nearest classrooms and departments and also some good hiding places in abandoned classrooms.

They were walking in the main hallway, of course everyone's eyes were on them, when the wind picked up and the snow increased. Azusa quickly draped his scarf around his neck.

'I hate this,' he mumbled pulling his scarf up to his nose.

He looked at Saito, wondered if he was feeling cold. "We can stop if you're feeling cold, I don't mind."

'Why do people keep staring at me,just go about your own business' Saito thought bitterly. Azusa showed him around some classrooms and departments. But what really caught his attention was the abandoned classrooms. When they got outside the wind picked up and the snow heavied. But Saito didn't seemto mind. The cold rarely affects him. In fact,he actually likes the cold weather. So he didn't seem to notice when the snow increased. He glanced at Azusa" I'm fine,i don't really feel cold" He grinned at the raven and slightly stared.'It looks like he's freezing...' Saito frowned in thought.'Wait,since when did i cared ?' He shook his head,trying to get rid of the thought. He looked back at Azusa. "If your cold we could go back inside. I'll just go find my dormroom." He smiled innocently. 'Also so you can stop trying to freeze your ass off...'