STEAL! ~》 Problem on Ryuichi's Part

himitsuni

I'm playing STEAL! right now, but it seems there's some error on Ryouichi's part. I can only play his line until the beach's scene and after that the game closed by itself and a dialogue box that said that there's error came out. Can anyone help me with this problem? Solution to fix this or a new download link that contains no error? Please help me solve this. Thank you so much!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• himitsuni

• CutiePie

• alrescha

• inexistance

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ahh another fellow indonesian?? :D it seems you have a connection problem or error.

• 1 month later...

Having the same problem. After Ryouichi says "Asuka...", the game crashes. Dialog boxes regarding STE03A.g00, STE04B.g00, STE04C.g00, and STE04CA1ND.g00 appear before this happens. Actually, Ryouichi's scenes are all buggy for me but I manage to just skip through. Only in this scene do I get stuck ;~; Someone help? Thanks!

btw,

- I've set my system to Japan system locale

- I'm running a Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i7 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 64bit

- I've tried re-installing the game, restarting my computer, wishing on wells, and begging.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, me too. I have done the things exactly the same as you did. Even the settings were same as mine.... (_ _")

Yeah, me too. I have done the things exactly the same as you did. Even the settings were same as mine.... (_ _")

: Yep. I don't think so cuz I had download it twice and found the same error. I have no problem with other BL games other than this one.

• 9 months later...

having the same issue. i really wanted to finish this route but i'm stuck right here.

4ec7fc26bd.jpg

this is what the error looks like for me, i'm not sure if everyone else has it the same.

• 1 year later...