^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

"You wouldn't have the guts to do so." Kenji responded. "I could call the newspapers right now and let them know about your little fling with Shou. Think about it, Celís."

Shou's face went white. He felt himself start to worry about his reputation again, but this time, he pushed his worries to the side. Who cares if it's revealed that he had sex with his rival? He'd rather be known for that than be known for being a coward.

"Go ahead, call them then! See how I care." Shou said.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Celís glanced back to Shou before letting out a soft saddened smile and lowering the other slowly to the floor. "Fine...I'll let you go, but that does not mean that you can have Shou." Grabbing the blunette and pushing him out the room. "In exchange for your life you don't tell the newspapers. As if they'll believe you anyways without proof, but it would be much easier if you just didn't talk of it, ok?" Bowing lightly to Kenji before slamming the door closed on the man and trailing down the hall.

Kenji didn't expect to be spared. He looked at the door for a long time before deciding to let Shou's coworkers in. He let the ropes down for them to climb, and they flooded in through the window, looking around.

"So the rumors were true!" one of them said. All of them except Kenji glared at him, and he backed off of the topic.

"Rumors or not, we have to keep quiet. Otherwise, that guy will probably hunt us down." Kenji said.

"Wait, are we losing the point of why we joined together in the first place?" Minami spoke up. "You were supposed to help us find Shou, not get him taken away! This partnership was useless from day 1!"

"You took us to Osaka for absolutely no reason!" another one chimed in.

"You even beat us up when we didn't do your bidding!" Hiroki said, still recovering from having been horribly beaten by Kenji for saying too much.

"What?! Me?! This isn't my fault! You're all idiots for joining me!" Kenji said, but then realized that he shouldn't have said that.

"Wait, so it's our fault now?!" Minami looked like she was ready to rip him to shreds. "You sneaky little bastard!"

Kenji slowly moved towards his duffel bag, but Hiroki punched him in the face.

"Take the bag and empty it." he said. "And that's revenge for two months ago, bitch."

Minami took his duffel bag and emptied its contents. Sex toys and some knives came out of it. She gasped.

"Were you planning to rape him?!" she screamed.

"What?! I was just taking back what was mine!" Kenji screamed back, but realized he made another misstep. This one would end up getting him in a lot of pain.

All of Shou's coworkers grabbed something out of the pile and advanced on Kenji with devilish smiles on their faces.

"Wait, stop! I'm your leader!" he shouted.

"Not anymore. From now on, you're our bitch." Hiroki said, taking a knife and slicing the other man's clothes off.

Sounds of people beating each other up, sex toys buzzing, and Kenji screaming for them to stop came from the room before there was a final scream that sounded like he was falling out of a window. He landed on the ground with a thud. He was tied up, naked, cut up in some places, and stuffed with sex toys. He certainly would be a sight for the newspapers.

Shou followed Celís down the hall, still in only his undergarments.

"Thanks for saving me." he said, holding onto the man's arm. "I thought he was going to actually rape me this time."

He looked at the floor before speaking again.

"I came back because I wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I didn't know what I was doing was secretly making you upset. If I had known earlier, I would've stopped it sooner. I just want you to know that underneath everything I say, I actually do love you and care about you. I can promise you that." Shou said, not sure how his boss would react.

Celís looked to the other before pulling his arm away from the grip of the petit arms before staring to the male. There was not a word flowing from his lips which resulted in a bit of silence. The twenty seven year old sighed before shaking his head at the smaller male. It was true that he, himself, cared for the other, but the man needed a little space. Maybe it was something that Shou could use also.

"Look, we need space. I'm glad that you came to your feelings but I think you're confused. Maybe you know you hurt me and is lying, or is just lusting over me instead of loving me." sliding his hands into his pockets of the coat he was now wearing. "Just...give me a little space and we could talk some other time. The paper won't find out about us. I did that for you, because personally I wouldn't give a damn." Turning away from the blunette and intending to leave the other.

"I will be leaving. You should take this." Taking money to hand to the other. "Its money for a cab. I wouldn't want you to be stranded here all alone." Awaiting for the other to take the funds that he was holding out to him.

Shou looked at the money and considered rejecting it, but he knew it would be for the best if they talked later.

"Thank you." Shou said before going back to the room to retrieve his clothes. He left to take a cab back to his home.

When he arrived home, he was happy to see his car there. His coworkers did listen to him after all. He opened the door to find his spare key inside. He put it away and took out his house key. He then entered his house, locked the door behind him, and went straight to bed. He had a lot of trouble falling asleep that night.

((Timeskip to next convention?))

-One month later-

Celís sighed as he brushed the invisible dirt off his suit. The convention was here, one where the two would be competing yet again. Though, due to the products accelerating in the maximum amount bought, the two was surely in for a battle. That was something that the businessmen should have looked forward to in the beginning. Shou was the only competition that the twenty seven year old had ever had.

Once again, the convention was on. However, it didn't feel the same. Shou wasn't as excited as he was before. In fact, he was very nervous to do this all again. After regaining control of his company, Shou fired all coworkers who conspired with Kenji except for Minami, the only one whose word he trusted.

"You're going to be fine! Word of your product will spread like wildfire!" Minami said.

"Yeah... It just doesn't feel the same anymore. I love Celís, but because I thought he was playing, I played too, and I ended up hurting him." Shou said. "Somehow, I don't see him as a rival anymore."

"Don't say that! He's still trying to get more products out there than you. You can't just give up now." she said.

"But... I don't want things to go on like this..." Shou said.

"Listen, I'm taking you to this convention only this time. After that, you have to drag your own sorry ass there. Then, you're going to walk up to him, talk with him like you always do, and present your product to the masses! I'm not letting you be mopey forever." she said.

Shou thought about it for a while and got up, smiling softly to his only employee.

"Thanks. I think what I needed was a slap in the face. We're leaving now." he said. The two of them moved their display to his car and drove off.

Celís sighed, coal eyes hastily looked down to the puddle of liquid that was now on the floor. It was the liquor that he had just spilled, although the man wasn't looking forward to wiping it up. The feeling took over and the dark haired male just chose to leave the mess there for another to clean up. Stretching his legs over the small puddle, Celís walked out to the crowd and gave a small smile and a wave.

The sight of the crowd forced nostalgic upon the twenty seven year old male, remembering the last convention and how Shou was so determined to beat him. Seems like the other was pretty close this time, but due to the small dis of the object that Celís had given to the other's product, the sells for his X-thingy sold more. The name wasn't important until needed to be presented once again.

The timing was snatching away the little breath in his body. Having to see Shou was one problem the dark-haired male wasn't looking forward to; albeit he would conquer the feeling of nervousness and bring forth his best efforts to beat the other.

Shou arrived at the convention in good time. He left Minami with the task of dealing with his model. This time, he felt a little more prepared for the crowd. Even though he felt severely embarrassed from last year, he decided that it didn't matter what the public thought. As long as he had at least one friend, everything would be all right... He hoped.

As he walked in, he waved to the crowd, trying to look as personable as he could. As he made his way to the front, he saw the man that messed with his psyche. The man he still had some feelings for. His rival... Celís.

"It's been a while, right?" he asked.

Celís glanced around and was met with the last person he wanted to see, though once the beautiful face came into view, the twenty-seven year old couldn't help but nod to the smaller. The blunette was still so attractive to him even after the month of separation. It also angered the eldest man that he still harvested feelings for the other after such a length of thirty days. Nodding to the other for a proper greeting, Celís smiled lightly.

"It's been quite some time." He answered, not knowing if some would consider a month a long time.

"It's only been a month, but it felt like a year for some reason." Shou commented. He had the dark-haired man to thank for his newfound ability to tolerate the crowd. "So, how's your work been? You have something impressive for me this year?"

Celís gave a sigh at the other's question as disappointment spurred from his body like a bad odor. Coal eyes glanced over to the other and shook his head with a slight frown. "To be honest....I haven't even finished a product for this year." The male answered, January being the season now. "I'm here to tell my buyers of my absence that will occur this year actually. I plan to take a year off to get things through my head." The elder man confessed, feeling the weight of letting down his fans.

Shou looked a little saddened. He moved a little closer to the man.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I have had no success in making anything new either, and I'm not quite sure why. I just have a diorama of an idea that I doubt I'll get to work by the next convention just so I have something to show them. I was going to take some time off to restaff, considering how I had to fire all of my other staff members for conspiring against me." Shou said, dodging the sensitive subject of his feelings for the older man, whom he feared would never believe him again after what happened a month ago.

The dark haired man glanced at the other with surprise and let out a low cackle. "Oh really? Well, it seems that the both of us is in a bit of a tight hole." Smiling lightly to the other with a small frown. "Well, I wish you luck, but why exactly did you fire all of your workers?" Staring to the blunette with curiosity.

"Remember what happened a month ago? When you made me work for you after we fucked in that restaurant, and my ex-boyfriend came after me? My coworkers conspired with him. If I can't trust them enough to carry out what I want when I'm not around, why should I let them work for me?" Shou said. "I guess the whole ordeal drained all of my inspiration."

• 2 weeks later...

The dark haired male glanced to the floor before once again averting his attention to Shou. It didn't feel right to just have the other mention something that once was. Coal eyes glanced to the petit male, biting into his lip slightly. "I see. Well, I feel sorry for you. That was really low of them." Sighing as the crowd of people screams both their names. Celís wasn't ready for this.

"I already have a few candidates scheduled to interview with me directly." Shou said, looking around at the masses of people screaming their names. It hurt him emotionally that he didn't have something spectacular for them, but it hurt him even more that Celís lost his spark because of him. He continued to look at his rival with a subtly melancholic smile on his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Celís averted his coal colored orbs to the floor, giving a loud, audible sigh. Once again giving the blunette his attention, the man sighed once more and gave a fake small smile. "I...guess I should go out an embarass myself. Lose fans, lose money...doesn't really matter anymore. I'll be surprised if I don't retire after a while. It's...getting pretty boring to have all this wealth and no one to share it with." Stepping away from the other in an attempt to leave.

"Nobody to share it... with?" Shou asked. Suddenly, he realized just how insensitive he really was that month ago. He chose his money over the man he loved and still had feelings for. A single tear rolled down his cheek and onto the floor.

"Wait. Let's eat out together after this. I want to talk to you." he said, regaining his composure.