pyrce

Hi everyone!! :hamtaro-005 (10):

I'm pyrce. I'm not completely new to the community since I've been lurking around for some time already. But a part of me changed today and decided to get to know everyone else.

I've been busy lately and I have found Yaoi as a refuge from a daily stressful life. It keeps me from tearing the people around me apart. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I am not your typical fujoshi since my family, boyfriend, and friends knows about my hobbies. My mom makes sure to pray for my soul because of it XD But I'm really thankful that I have this understanding people around me.

I'm hoping to make more friends by joining this community.

Please do take care of me leaf3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyrce

• Ero Gaki

• Shouhei

• Black Rose

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm not sure about the not your typical fujoshi part since majority of the fujoshis tell the world about how they feel. XD We're same though. :] Welcome to YO, home of Yaoi Delicacies and BL goodies~ If you need huggies and cuppycakes, just approach me. XD

Thanks for the welcome

:)

What I meant about the 'typical fujoshi' part is that most fujoshis and fudanshis that I know never get to tell the people around them about their hobby. I think it would be great to have those important people to understand us. Where there is no need to hide all those juicy stuff in locked drawers or password protected external drives. And just be ourselves.

Mah. Since all of the Fujoshis and Fudanshis that I know tell everybody about their love for BL, I really can't relate to that, lol.

@Bikky

Well, if that's the case then they're really fortunate :D

I've met some fujoshis who's family and boyfriend can't seem to accept my friends' hobbies, either their family burns her yaoi collection or her boyfriend deletes her yaoi files. (By the way, that girl and her boyfriend already broke up XD)

Thank you very much for the welcome everyone :) I will surely enjoy my stay here~

I'll take up your offer and add you :3

Thanks for the warm welcome!~

• 2 months later...