The Greatness of Yaoi Doujinshis!

Shunpei x Fumi

Ever watched an anime and thought "I wish those guys were a couple"?

Enter the yaoi doujinshi and all the wishes and dreams of a fangirl will have come true!!!

I love reading djs, my favourite being Kuroko no Basuke, Tiger & Bunny, Bleach, Shingeki no Kyojin, Free! to name a few... (I've got heaps more XD)

:5yoyo34:

Kagami-x-Kuroko-taiga-kagami-34282514-650-488.jpg

What are your favourites??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shunpei x Fumi

• celio

• Taiga Kagami

• ohthelulz

I got lots of APH Doujins here at my laptop. My favorite pair is USUK~ I love reading USUK DJs and I even share their beauty by uploading it here in YO~ :3

• 3 months later...

Yaoi doujinshis are the best! For Kuroko no Basket, my pairing is AominexKise. For Hetalia, well, i like lots of couples so i won't count them here:) Other than that i like ZoroxSanji, TigerxBunny, ErenxLevi....Oh, and Totally Captivated Doujinshis are also great:hamtaro-005 (10):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
OMG yes! ZoroxSanji! I love that pairing!! I almost forgot about them lol and Hetalia has so much good couples, its so hard to choose a fav

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...

man i love epic doujin. ones you can tell the doujinka put a lot of love and effort into, yanno? like the sengoku basara revaival series. or pirate ship noah from zoro/sanji. not only romance, but action and story and all that. just having your gay cake and eating it, too.

i even consumed heaps of certain naruto doujinkas' stuff even though i didn't keep up with the canon, because they did lots of long stuff. right now i'm into snk so i hope to find long doujin for them, too. but it looks like my preferred ships aren't all popular, so the chances are low...

who are your preferred ships from Snk? :) personally, I ship bertholdt x reiner...

rabbit4

who are your preferred ships from Snk? :) personally, I ship bertholdt x reiner...

rabbit4

:banhbao45: E R E M I N (and also Y U M I K U R I) :banhbao45: damn there's just so much for those pairs! devotion! cuteness! a possible dark side! strong bonds! but where's the doujin??? D: at least yumikuri has some really nice pixiv strips...

but i have other ships too! like any combo or jean and eren and armin, reiner/connie, erwin/levi... and non-bl ships like mina/annie, auruo/petra (;_;), connie+sasha platonic bordering on romantic, sasha/jean, nanaba/myself, hanji/survival, hanji/happiness...

and actually i do ship BR in a certain way, but i am very picky about their characterizations so i end up not enjoying anything that's been fan-produced for them. oTL

even though i used to hoard random Djs like from Free!, T&B, UtaPri etc., they're never really my type to read; i just liked one character and i collected them without liking them entirely or half-assed, per se. yeah i like 'em but not as far as loving them. they have free smex to stare at anyway. // lol

like i mentioned somewhere in forum, i only now obsess with one ship/pairing;

you could it's my OTP [ One True Pairing ] that they're solely the pairing i fawn over.

and thats the reversible MuraHimu [ Murasakibara Himuro ] from Kuroko no Basket series.

i never go far unless i really love them and they were the exception.

i love reading Free! djs! :D and i recently discovered OnePiece dj (Zoro x Sanji)..thanks again to

for that ^^

Enter the yaoi doujinshi and all the wishes and dreams of a fangirl will have come true!!!

and that's so true

!!

Nah, it's not a biggie

:)

I really like One Piece dj especially ZoroxSanji also I've read Sherlock dj (WatsonxHolmes) once or twice and I become like them so damn much XDD

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wanted to get into a Sherlock DJ... which is a good title to start with??

I do read a lot of those.

Recently they're about comic book characters (ArsenalxNightwing, etc.).

I love to see both the differences and similarities in the way the dj and original art is drawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I read bit and bits of everything. But my faves is any free dj with Makoto on the bottom XD.

Gintama dj are nice too, especially HijikataxGin. rabbit4

DMC dj are great, but too bad there are so little of them out there on the net :/

I read a AmericanxRussia the other day by accident, and it was great. This couple needs to be a thing!!!! haha

• 3 weeks later...

oh yes, the KnB and Free djs are terrific... soo so good
oooh I've yet to see a Free DJ with Makoto as the bottom! Which title would I be able to see that? :)

hmmm there are not many of them being translate to English, but here are a few you can try:

• Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

thanks for the list! Makoto is perfect as a bottom after I saw those! XD

~Kyah, Yaoi Doujinshi's,.~

cheetah10

After reading and watching yaoi, i have never been the same,. :leaf5: Every time I read or watch something I find myself shipping male characters together, I even pair up random strangers I see on the streets, at the mall, etc,. :hamtaro-005 (5):

My fave Doujin couples would be:

Domeki x Watanuki from xxxHolic

Kiriwar x Gunji from Togainu no Chi

Shizuo x Izaya fro Durarara!

Yuki x Haru from Tsuritama

Oishi x Eiji from Prince of Tennis

rabbit4

• 2 weeks later...

HaruMako Free! Doujins huehuehuehue

I found this really good KNB doujin called Vanilla Shake, It's KurokoXKagamiXAomine Threesome.

Hottest thing since sliced bread. *nosebleeds*