LandonKade's Fluff-tastic Ideas [Four Open][18+]

LandonKade

I am going to warn everyone now that I am a master of fluffy and cute. I'm not into pain when sex is involved, no more than fingernails scraped down someone's back and all that unless you discuss it with me first. I can be open, but it's to a certain degree. Nothing too hardcore, but it's all up for discussion. I have no qualms about telling folks I'm not into the idea. I am also perfectly happy with dramatics in a couple because, let's face it, that's what happens occasionally. Besides, drama can lead to cute incidents between characters, and, like I said, I'm a master of fluff. If you're tired of the violence a lot of folks seem to be into around here, I'm usually able to come up with something fluffy and squish-able.

Also, if you have an idea you would like to try that you think I might like, please feel free to ask me about it. I'm all ears, and, if you want me to be the seme, the top, the dominant, or whatnot, for a particular plot that can be yours or mine, you will have to ask me outright. I still might say no, but that's the worst I'll do.

Everything I post in this thread is most likely going to have me as the uke, the bottom, the submissive, or what-have-you.

I will state as much, too, within the ideas I type out here that may or may not have a plot to them. However, I reserve the right to say no if the plot doesn't interest me or I can't see myself as a seme in one of my plots. On a side note, all titles I use here are not permanent and are completely up for discussion as I know they are not exactly very good or creative. The titles I'm using are just here to differentiate each idea.

I Will Not Tolerate One-liners.

My preference is three paragraphs, but, as long as I have enough to reply to, I can tolerate a bit less.

This is also my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for those interested. I'll tell you if a particular character isn't into something on that list. Odds are, they will be just as cool with those as I am, but, just in case...

On another note...

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC. PM ME, INSTEAD. IF YOU CANNOT READ THIS, I GUARANTEE I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY OF MY CHARACTERS OR START ANY ROLEPLAYS WITH YOU.

A final note, though; if there is a closed idea you like, tell me. I'm willing to adjust it so it's not the same as the one I'm doing with someone else, even if only creating a new character is all that's needed for the idea.

Friday The Thirteenth[Open]

No, not the horror movie with Jason and his machete and the burlap sack or hockey mask over his head. No, this is the day Riley Anderson's birthday occurs on occasionally, and it was also the day he was born on. This year, Riley's birthday happens on a Friday again, and he's not looking forward to it.

When the day finally does arrive, Riley wakes up with a cold he has to go to work with only to get sent home early when he begins to lose his voice... Except, when he gets home, he walks in on his boyfriend having sex in their bed... with a woman. Immediately, he turns back around and leaves the apartment with his now ex-boyfriend following after him and trying to pull pants on at the same time, which just makes it easier for Riley to leave with his bag.

Wandering into the city and finding a bench to sit down on through his coughing fit isn't hard, but it is made rather uncomfortable when a car drives through a puddle while Riley is walking on the sidewalk and soaks him from head to toe when he certainly can't go back for a change of clothes. He knows he probably looks pathetic, but it wasn't as if he expected any different on yet another Friday the thirteenth...

Bump In The Night [Open]

"I should explain what my version of Boogeymen are like. First things first, they usually have some varying shade of blue skin. Some are very dark-toned while others are fairly light. However, it is extremely rare for Boogeymen to be mostly white with only a hint of blue. That would basically be the Boogeyman equivalent to an albino for humans.

While all Boogeymen have some degree of claws, whether they allow them to grow long or keep them shorter, their hair is usually some degree of black or silver depending on how dark or pale their skin is. Their eyes tend toward anything from purple to black to silver to gold to any of the normal human shades as well. Their ears are also pointed, though this also varies to some extent, and most Boogeymen have tails with varying degrees of behavior problems directly connected, or not, to that Boogeyman's personality. Boogeymen also have their own magic which makes it possible for them to mate, though it is very rare for them to ever explain such a thing to anyone not a Boogeyman.

Something very important, however, is that Boogeymen cannot be caught in sunlight as it burns their skin. The paler they are, the more severe the burns. Boogeymen also cannot be caught out of their world after sunrise. If they are, they are completely unable to get back to their own world until sunset."

This is basic. I'd like to use one, or more, of my Boogeymen. The plot could be anything, and there are many personalities within their realm, too. I do prefer using ukes here as well, so the Boogeymen I pick, unless otherwise specified, are going to be submissive types. I'm open to any and all questions concerning them.

As You Wish [Open]

Some genies are bound by oil lamps. Others are bound by books. This genie is bound by a ring. He has seen those stories about his kin who give three wishes to their master before disappearing and being locked away by the item they are bound to, but he knows them all to be fanciful lies. He has never met a genie to do such a thing, at least, and he, himself, knows he has never been bound by three wishes.

Instead, he is bound to serve the owner of his ring whether he likes it or not. For the longest time, he did not like it. He was bound to a family, his ring passed down through each generation of spoiled brats, and he was miserable until the ring was finally lost. He doesn't even know where his ring is, and he won't know until someone else has taken possession of it. He simply hopes whoever does won't be the death of him...

Now You See Me, Now They Don't [Open]

Working part-time on the graveyard shift for one of the big name retail stores, MC is just trying to earn a little extra money while he works on his college degrees. Plus, there is the matter of making sure he has enough to continue paying the rent for his apartment. Overall, MC just stays quiet, does his job, and goes home after all is said and done.

What he doesn't realize in his focused state every night is that he's being watched by YC who is neither human, nor is he a co-worker. Instead, YC is a supernatural creature with multiple abilities. One of these abilities happens to allow YC to be invisible to any passersby while allowing himself to be visible to MC if he so chooses.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LandonKade

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracks Through The Heart [Open]

Some days were better than others for him. His family was always busy with his siblings, but he couldn't blame them. His older sister was always having issues with her Diabetes and the twins were only two. His parents needed help considering all the stress they were going through, so he stayed to help where he could even though he had been planning on moving out before the twins were born.

When the stress was just too much for him, sometimes, though, he left the house and found himself walking to the hill that overlooked the railroad tracks. He had never been sure why, but, for some reason, watching the trains that passed by made him feel better until he finally had to go home again.

Whether someone from the train spots him and gets curious about why he's always watching the trains or some random passerby is curious or whatnot, this boy could end up with anyone for a number of reasons. He is, however, a bottom or a submissive.

Bookends [Open]

Everything started with his first sold book. Coincidence or not, that was the instant when his parents had been telling him about how they had never lived in a house, said it was pointless endeavor to buy one, and how it was just a hassle under any circumstance. Maybe he had taken it as a challenge. Maybe he had just wanted to do something his parents had never done and never would. Or maybe it was all an escape. Just a way to get away from his family and their opinions that he just wasn't worth anyone's time. No matter the case, he knew he wanted to buy a house when he moved out of his family's apartment where he shared a room separated by a curtain with his younger sisters. If nothing else, having his own room would be a nice change.

When he became old enough to get a job, he went out and managed to start working in retail stores, clothing stores, grocery stores, anywhere that would hire him, he took a job in at some point over the years while he was saving his money and going to school. By the time he was seventeen, he could afford a small house, but he waited and continued saving until he could afford something bigger. He may not have needed the extra space, but he wanted something he could keep for a long time.

Nevertheless, once he turned eighteen and could move out, he didn't find a house for sale. Instead, he found a building with an apartment on the second floor and an empty store on the first. With no idea what had come over him, he bought the place and had savings to spare. That was how Bookends was born, the little used book store with personality to spare. To this day, he still has no idea why he bought the store with the apartment instead of a house, but it gave him a business at eighteen, and, if he worked hard, that would get him his own house in due time... He hoped...

Safehouse [Open]

Throughout every country, there are safehouses. Each safehouse is run by someone or another who happens to be aware of creatures not entirely human. Sometimes, the safehouses are run by creatures who have simply adapted to the ways of humans and have managed to hide themselves, and their magic, well. However, there are several safehouses run by humans, too.

The purpose of having safehouses for the supernatural beings wandering the world is simple. Whenever one of these creatures is injured or having a difficult time within the human realm, they find a safehouse where the owner puts them up until they're strong enough or simply just able to go back out into the world. There are no physical advertisements for any of the safehouses. The only way to know where any are is if the creature has either been brought to one or heard about it through word of mouth.

The Wauters Safehouse is one such place, run by a member of the Wauters family for multiple generations. Its current owner is a young man by the name of Henri. His younger siblings never believed the stories their grandparents told them about creatures who stayed in the house on occasion, even when they met such creatures. Henri, however, believed in them, and, as the eldest child, he took over the house when his parents passed away. His siblings moved out afterward, which left Henri alone when there were no creatures staying with him.

Being alone so often, Henri became a fairly quiet person, and, since he worked from home, he rarely was able to see anyone. Nevertheless, Henri continued the legacy his family began and continues to watch over the safehouse and any occupants who happen to need his help.

Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned [Open]

I have always been fascinated, ever since I first became into male romances, with involving a priest in a relationship with another man. There are multiple ways to do this, and I'm completely open to all of them except where kids are concerned. Both men in the relationship must be eighteen at the youngest. I don't mind age gaps to an extent, less so if one male is a supernatural creature of some kind. This idea is completely open for discussion, and, as long as I play the uke, I really have no problem playing the priest or the other man, so whoever wants this can pick either and we can pick how this particular idea will go afterward.

This idea can likely be open to multiple people if more than one person wants this idea because there are multiple ways of doing it.

Saddle Up, Cowboy [Open]

This one is fairly apparent, once again. Most people look at me and find themselves to be rather surprised when they hear I find the cowboy aesthetic appealing. Due to that, I've been wanting to do something involving a cowboy or two. In this one in particular, I kind of can't help but want to involve bondage and blindfolds to some degree beyond the normal work cowboys tend toward. I'm open to bondage in all of my scenarios, but I think the cowboy idea is good for it more than the others, possibly. Again, this is up for discussion, but the bondage wouldn't involve BDSM. This type of bondage is more about trust than anything else. Again, in this scenario, my character would be the uke.

My Very Own Sexy Librarian [Open]

This one has a little more plot to it. Essentially, my character is the sexy librarian. Now, we've all heard of the woman in a pencil skirt and blouse, book in hand with her hair tied back in a bun and glasses on her nose. What about a man in trousers, a button down, and a vest, hair tied back at the nape of his neck and glasses on his own nose who happens to have a thing for books outwardly and weapons inwardly? I would call that a sexy librarian. It's just unfortunate that he doesn't consider himself sexy in any way and barely thinks he's attractive enough to get a girl. The problem is that he's out of the closet and openly finds men attractive. While he's very confident in himself and would never change the way he is, he can't seem to ignore the fact that the very few dates he's been on previously all ended fairly badly. He hasn't given up on finding a boyfriend, but there are just some days where he needs to go to the gun range to relieve some stress and divert his attention away from his love life. Or the lack thereof, in any case.

Haunted [Closed]

Mordikai Dashiell is a young twenty-two year old man who lives in an old Victorian house in the country. He found the house and bought it with the money he had saved from previous jobs and allowances his parents had given him before they had moved out of state and gone where the seasons were warmer. The house was fairly cheap even as the fixer-upper it was when Mordikai found it. Just looking at the house, some people were confused as to why. It was only when they looked next door did they truly understand the reason for the previous owners, who had inherited the property, selling it so cheaply. There was an old graveyard next door, surrounded by iron fences and a locked gate with ivy growing over all of it. While most of the other buyers were troubled by that, Mordikai found it to be rather beautiful in its own right, and the church that was just across the street from it was rather lovely as well, even if Mordikai couldn't really call himself a religious man.

Unfortunately for Mordikai, however, he worked from home, which meant he almost never had to leave the Victorian except to go twenty minutes into town for groceries, and forty minutes into the city if he wished to get more supplies to fix up the house further. All of this made it rather difficult for him to meet anyone, but, if nothing else, Mordikai has yet to lose hope.

I'm not entirely sure who or what to pair Mordikai up with. That is completely up for discussion, but Mordikai is a submissive. He can be aggressive on occasion, but, during the actual act, he is definitely an uke. I'm still debating on whether to give Mordikai a bondage fetish or the like, but that will come in due time. For now, figuring out his partner is my goal. While I won't mind if someone wishes to give Kai a ghost to be molested by or whatnot, we will have to discuss how it would work. Humans and other random creatures are also just as acceptable.

Learning To See [Open]

MC hasn't always been blind. He knew the world for what it was, and still found beauty in it. But an accident changed his life. Suddenly, he had to learn to rely on his other senses. And soon, developed what one might call almost a 6th sense for reading people. He wasn't psychic, but the little nuances of behavior, a breath, an unconscious shifting, were all careful clues he paid attention to reading off emotions from there. With surprising accuracy.

One day in a park, he stumbled across YC. As he draws closed to YC he notices a sense of sadness hopelessness. YC has been alive a long time, and not for the first time lost someone dear to him. He doesn't think he can continue lossing the ones he cares for. Unable to simply pass by, MC stops to talk with him. It becomes a routine. Every day around the same time YC sits in the park on the bench, and MC comes to talk to him. Until just talking turns into something more. YC has the ability to heal MC of his sight, and MC has the ability to heal YC's heart. Can they overcome their own fears to finally heal each other?

Lock and Key [Open]

Lock and Key is the premiere fetish club in Oreda city despite the fact that it has only been on the scene a couple of years. The manager of the club, Erol Pontius, has been there since day one alongside his brother, the owner, but, ironically enough, while Erol has no problem talking about other peoples' fetishes and fetishes in general, he's very shy about talking to others, even boyfriends, about his own. Erol has never really been sure why that was, less so when he, on occasion, had participated in certain events the club held. Then again, Erol was usually the eye candy, and the rule was that the visitors could look but weren't allowed to touch. There had only been one event where Erol had given permission to be touched, and it was unlikely it would ever be happening again.

While I would like to pair Erol up with someone, whether it be a bouncer or one of the fetishists or the like, I would not be against having characters meet up in Lock and Key. Now, obviously, there will be some fetish material, we can discuss what kinds. As I've said previously, pain isn't my thing, but I'm all for bondage, denial, teasing, blindfolds, and the like. The main fetish, for me at least, would be bondage, but it's all up for discussion. Not including other characters that could be used with Lock and Key, Erol is an uke.

Incubus Dreams [Open]

MC is a boogeyman of my design, but he's also half incubus.

To start, I should explain what my version of Boogeymen are like. First things first, they usually have some varying shade of blue skin. Some are very dark-toned while others are fairly light. However, it is extremely rare for Boogeymen to be mostly white with only a hint of blue. That would basically be the Boogeyman equivalent to an albino for humans. While all Boogeymen have some degree of claws, whether they allow them to grow long or keep them shorter, and tails of varying design, their hair is usually some degree of black, blue, or silver depending on how dark or pale their skin is. Their eyes tend toward anything from purple to black to silver to gold to any of the normal human shades as well. Their ears are also pointed, though this also varies to some extent. Boogeymen also have their own magic which makes it possible for them to mate, though it is very rare for them to ever explain such a thing to anyone not a Boogeyman. Something very important, however, is that Boogeymen cannot be caught in sunlight as it burns their skin. The paler they are, the more severe the burns. Boogeymen also cannot be caught out of their world after sunrise. If they are, they are completely unable to get back to their own world until sunset.

While MC is obviously a Boogeyman, though his aesthetic will depend on a few things after more discussion with whoever wishes to take MC, his Incubus blood gives him a little Incubus magic.

Here is where the story comes into play. MC is about to turn eighteen. The problem with that is MC's incubus blood will come to the forefront, and MC will have to begin feeding on people almost immediately. Being the person he is, MC knows he can't sit back and wait for that to happen and end up sick and in pain from not feeding, so he begins visiting the human world, looking for multiple people he can feed on by slipping into their dreams since visiting one person's dreams too many times could be fatal for the person, drawing attention to incubi as well as Boogeymen if MC wasn't careful.

However, while MC is searching, he ends up in the wrong person's bedroom. This person could be human, demon, angel, god, maybe even another Boogeyman. It's up to whoever chooses MC. My thought was that MC could be caught by whoever this person was, but it's really up for discussion.

MC is rather guarded and he's fairly suspicious of people considering being a half breed like he is isn't a good thing to most other Boogeymen, being the proud beings that they are. He would have no idea how to react if someone showed interest in him. As such, MC is a bottom.

Lonely Heart [Open]

There are days when Landon just can't manage to be alone anymore, so he chooses a more populated place than the large, old house he lives in to sit about. Maybe that loneliness is the reason Landon people-watches when he's away from home. Maybe he people-watches because he's a writer studying people. In either case, he knows he can't stand the loneliness for much longer, but he's tried going out to bars, realizing quickly that he can't stand the thought of a one-night stand. He's tried asking men and women out, despite his preference for men, but he rarely managed to be lucky enough to ask an actual gay man out on a date and any date he found himself on with a woman just didn't work out for him.

Friends have attempted setting him up on dates, but, while they know Landon well after years of torturing him, they don't know enough about him as a single man to know what kind of people would work for him and his want for a real relationship. The fact that his two best friends are both straight men doesn't really help matters. Nevertheless, he doesn't give in to the loneliness that drags him down, sometimes stalls his writing and occasionally helps his writing, so he keeps looking with a smile on his face that even he isn't sure is always real.

Moonrise Falls [Closed]

In a cabin on a mountain, Julien Lazare lives alone. It isn't because he wishes to, however. He is very much an affectionate, touchy-feely sort. He simply doesn't want to frighten anyone during his midnight runs on four legs. To combat the ache of loneliness that strikes him when he's home in his cabin, Julien goes into town for walks on two legs, getting coffee, visiting clubs with his friends on occasion. Usually, it helps enough for Julien to tolerate going home and sitting around with nothing but television noises or music for company.

One day, though, Julien goes out for one of his runs only to find a lost hiker. In his wolf form, Julien remains cautious, but the hiker doesn't seem to be a threat. Just lost, cold, and maybe a little ill. Refusing to leave the man there alone, Julien approaches the man carefully, and uses his own body to warm him for the night, though, once he's fallen asleep, Julien manages to bring him back to his cabin and makes sure he's okay. All without letting the human know he isn't quite human himself... at first.

The Libraries' Treasure [Open]

Parents the world 'round have coerced their children to behave lest the boogeyman get them. What most adults don't know, or forget, is that boogeymen are real, and when dark falls they come through closets and from beneath beds. But not every boogeyman is there to scare children into sleepless nights.

Philo is one such. Rather than scare children into behaving, Philo sneaks into human homes, on the hunt for new books to read, quickly departing before the sun rises and traps him in the human realm until night falls again. On this particular night of door-hopping, Philo manages to stumble into a library worthy of princes. With no windows and a veritable treasure trove of lovingly cared for books, it's no wonder that he loses track of time. Without his knowing, the sun has risen, and the owner of the home and library discovers he's not as alone as he thinks he is.

Meet Me By The Mistletoe [Closed]

Lugus Lycus Mercurius is an elf. Yes, you read that right, and no, not the little, old men building toys in Santa's workshop type of elf. Louie isn't very old, even by human standards, and he looks the part on top of it. During the holiday season, while he volunteers for the Secret Santa toy drive, Louie keeps his somewhat pointed ears hidden with a spell or by leaving his hair down to hide them. It's only during the holidays that he allows himself to tie his hair up and back.

This year, as Louie is helping with the toy drive, the man volunteering to play the part of Santa falls and hurts himself. Being one of the people in charge, Louie ends up taking the man to the hospital, which leaves his partners the task of finding a new Santa...

Basically, I wanted to give Louie an attractive, young Santa, more or less to make fun of the fact that he's a legitimate and full blood elf. However, if there's a different partner you would like to give him, I'm all ears. Louie can be aggressive in bed, but, much like the others, he is an uke.

Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover [Open]

Most popular college kids tend to be assholes, let's be honest. There are always exceptions to that rule, however, and Iason Tasia is one such exception. His father died of cancer when he was in middle school about two weeks before his mother found out she was pregnant again. For the first month, Iason wasn't sure if he was going to get a sibling or if his mother would abort the pregnancy because of the grief she felt losing her husband. Iason wasn't sure how he felt for awhile, either. After all, he had loved his father, and he didn't want his mother to suffer through her grief because he loved her just the same, but he didn't want to lose a sibling either.

In the end, Iason's mother kept the baby... which turned out to be twin girls... Whether Iason's mother doubted her decision or not, she never showed it to Iason, but the young teen refused to give his mother reason to doubt. When the twins were born, he went out of his way to be helpful. Babysitting even if he had previously had plans with friends or not, grocery shopping even if he had to use his own money; Iason even went out and found jobs around town until he turned sixteen and could get a stable job. At seventeen, he graduated high school and began college.

Now that he's eighteen and almost through his sophomore year of college, he's finding it a little easier to relax. The fact that he's a paid intern for a local business is helping.

I will not lie. I don't usually have any particular image for what I want for a character, but Iason is a little different. I can't say why. Nevertheless, what I want for Iason, who thinks he's straight mostly because he's never had a lot of time for dating, is an older gentleman. They don't have to work at the business Iason works at or even at Iason's school, but I really think Iason needs an older man. My guilty pleasures say fifteen to twenty years older, but I can probably do a ten year difference if someone isn't as into the age gap thing as me. I am also nowhere near against the older gentleman being a kinky bastard 'cause Iason has never had the chance to be anything but vanilla or get anything other than a few kisses, some wanted and some not so wanted over the years.