Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

• 2 weeks later...

While waiting for vol 8 to become available I've found a fascinating Raul/Katze sidestory that happens right after or during volume 7 events. It's On Hire by Lena. I want to share a link in case anyone is interested

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Seriously, volume 8 has been out for almost 2 months now and still no sign of it. Well I couldn't stand the curiosity anymore so I ended up paying the dang 10$ for the book. It still hasn't arrived in the mail yet though. Maybe I'll share when it does... :) unless someone's already working on it?

Seriously, volume 8 has been out for almost 2 months now and still no sign of it. Well I couldn't stand the curiosity anymore so I ended up paying the dang 10$ for the book. It still hasn't arrived in the mail yet though. Maybe I'll share when it does... :) unless someone's already working on it?

pleasee......can you share it??? really dying hope...:hamtaro-005 (21):

Lol, there is some serious yaoi deprivation going on in this thread!

Don't worry ladies, I'll make sure to upload scans of the last volume, hopefully by the end of this weekend (can't make any promises tho)

Volume 8 finally arrived in the mail today!

aghxAK6.jpg

I'm surprised by how small the book is. I'll read it over tonight, just gimme 3 hours... >_-

I'll try to do the scanning tomorrow.

sneak peek! ;3

mHeA9LZ.jpg

Volume 8 finally arrived in the mail today!

aghxAK6.jpg

I'm surprised by how small the book is. I'll read it over tonight, just gimme 3 hours... >_-

I'll try to do the scanning tomorrow.

sneak peek! ;3

mHeA9LZ.jpg

OMGOMGOMG *-* you are everyone's saviour *-* thank you SO much

I love the cover by the way :3 can't believe it's the last book :(

Rejoice, yaoi fans! I bring you the 8th and final volume 3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Go ahead and reupload this thing like crazy, I don't care for credit or any of that.

But if I may have a last attempt to save face.. I know this is gunna sound really wrong coming from the person who uploaded it but if you like the series PLEASE consider buying it. You know it's only right. Boosting sales can only be a good thing thing for us fans. Don't be a stingy fan! Stingy fans are the reasons why we can't have nice things :(

now that thats done I just gotta say this last one felt different from the others. I'll leave you to decide for yourselves.

Enjoy *^_^*

Edit: oh yea if there are any complications with the link or if some pics aren't clear lemme know so I can fix it. It took me until I scanned half the book to figure out how to scan properly so that's why the second half of the scans are done better >__

You are all welcome, I'm glad I could spread the love some more heehee *^_^*

with the series done I guess its about time to read the short little extras that Yoshihara-san wrote.

I hope I'm not the only one here who thinks this series needs MORE. How I wish it could go on forever... *w* -sigh-

I seriously love you guys for uploading this (T-T) crying from happiness

Especially for vol 7 and 8 ^_______^ I was waiitng for them for so long and finally!!! I LOVE you

This place is amazing! Thank you so much for your sharing, especially japanda! I've been looking for vol 8 for so, sooo long and finally thanks to you I've got it. Now I'm giggling like a little girl and scaring my cat :p Thank you