The Dragon Assassin's Escaping Adventure (with DarkFate)

darkestburningstar

Fyrra smiled at the flowers with joy. She looked at Ren with love. She loves him with all her being and couldn't wait to turn eighteen, so they could get closer. She looked into his blood red eyes as she thought of her and him. She blushed madly as he brought her hand to his cheek, and let his nose skim across her skin. When Ren spoke of Raven might kill him, She was about to ask why, but was silenced by a kiss. She kissed him back not caring about anything but him. She held him in a loving hug as he kissed her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkestburningstar

• DarkFate

Ren could feel her arms around him and he pulled her closer before he allowed her to get some air. He grinned sheepishly and ran a hand through her hair and pressed their lips together once more. Ren was making sure to keep himself in check and simply enjoyed kissing Fyrra here in Aurora's garden it made it feel more complete. He would eventually get that collar removed but for now he was content in just kissing her. Ren would give her room to breath whenever the time called for it and he would pause and look at her with his vibrant blood red orbs taking in her expression.

Fyrra smiled against the kiss as Ren brought them closer. She breathed in as he broke the kiss to breath. She moved her hands from around his waist, to around his neck, as he ran a hand through her hair, then kissed her again. She was content and happy with him. She never wanted to be apart from Ren. She took the breaths Ren left room for, when he paused she broke away and looked at him. She nuzzled her face against his neck. "Ren, I love you. I never want to be apart from you...ever." she closed her eyes and put her hands on his chest.

He listened to her words and he smiled and held her close after her show of affection. " I love you to nor do I want to be apart from you Fyrra. " Ren would say and let a hand rest on her slave collar and he made no effort to hide his disdain over it. "We will have to get that removed soon...those born of magical beasts and fae blood normally have powers grow near their eighteenth birthdays and we would need that removed I wouldn't want you to be hurt by them..." He said trying to explain his reasonings but then stopped and shook his head at himself. "Those thoughts can probably wait till after. Time with you is more important. Are you ready to head back?" Ren would ask his vibrant blood red orbs would watch her and he would run a finger up and down her cheek lightly.

Fyrra was happy to hear him say he loved her back. She looked at him, "I'll be fine, I can protect myself. Plus I'll be with you, and I know you'll keep me safe." She smiled. "Don't worry we'll be fine." She held one of his hands. "Time together is important." She agreed. Fyrra smiled up at him as he ran his finger up and down her cheek lightly. "I'm ready to go back."

• 2 weeks later...

Ren smiled at her words. "Yes we will." He said his vibrant blood red orbs stayed following her features as his finger continued its path along her cheek. At the words she was ready to go back he grinned. "As you wish milady!" He said gallantly and began to lead her back to the cave keeping her hand tight in his. Once they were near the entrance he studied the branches carefully for Raven wondering if he could sneak a kiss. He decided against it and kissed her hand. Ren would then lead her inside catching Aurora out of the corner of his eye heading out.

Fyrra smiled madly as his finger continued to stroke her cheek. She thought his finger was warm and soft, she almost didn't want him to stop. She smiled as he said" milady", She even blushed. She held his hand firmly as he lead back to the cave. She was curious as to why Ren was studying the branches, but didn't ask. She smiled again as he kissed her cheek, then lead her into the cave. "We should do this again,it was fun. I really enjoyed being with you." She kissed his cheek, softly.

"As did I Fyrra." He said letting his gaze wander over the inside of the cave and looked at Dezerey for a fraction of a second before returning it to Fyrra. Ren smiled when she kissed his cheek and looked for Raven. "I'm guessing Raven wanted to take a flight?" He asked Dez who nodded in response and mouthed so did Aurora. His blood red orbs trailed over Fyrra's figure once more before he resumed stroking her cheek in a gentle caress with his finger. He watched her reactions as well hoping it was subtle.

Fyrra blushed the deepest of reds as Ren said her name. She smiled as he continued to gently caress her cheek. "Just two days left..." She whispered.

~Time ship, two days later, Fyrra's birthday~

The sun had just come up, the rays pouring into the cave entrance. Fyrra was sleeping in, she was tired from staying up late talking with Ren. Raven had decided to circle the perimeter, just to make sure it was safe. She had also decided to let Ren wake Fyrra, so that he was the first thing she saw on her birthday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren smiled as he watched Fyrra's sleeping form. The past two days were the most fun ones he had in a long time. He had taken her to the places he found she would enjoy the most. It was another of Aurora's hidden gardens and fairy alcove that Aurora used to honor her mother and father. The night before her birthday they talked until she had passed out and he enjoyed their conversation he ran a hand through his snow white hair before he moved closer to Fyrra and gently shook her awake. "Hey Sleepy Head Happy Birthday its time to wake up." He said as he waited for her to wake up.

Fyrra was dreaming about Ren, about how wonderful he was. She dreamed of her future with him, and how she would be if they had children. Fyrra felt someone gently shake her, then recognized Ren's voice. She yawned as she opened her eyes. She rubbed the crust, that had formed around her eyes, away sleepily. She looked over to Ren, and smiled. "Good morning, it my birthday already? Where did the time go." She sat up stretching. After a moment She was wide awake, and she stood up. She walked over to him, then gave him a big hug.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren smiled at her and chuckled lightly at what she said. "Time flies." He murmured and hugged her back. His gaze wandered over to the entrance before looking back at Fyrra. "I'm sure Dez and the others want to wish you Happy Birthday as well." Ren would say and held his hand out for her to take so they could walk back to the lake. He smiled warmly and waited for her reactions. His thoughts went to the future and was sure of his course. Ren was more then ready to get that agenda done so he and Fyrra could be safe.

Fyrra let go of Ren. "Time really does fly, only when you're having fun." She winked at him. "Then we should go see then." She said lightly. She took his out reached hand. All the while she couldn't stop smiling, she was very happy .She wanted the whole day to be like this, happy. She held him close to her. She couldn't wait to get the color off so she would be completely free.

• 1 month later...

ooc: So sorry for the late reply been busy this summer watching my nephews and stuff but I'm back now.

Ren laughed at her enthusiasm and how infectious it was. He felt her arms around him and pulled her closer his vibrant blood red orbs glittered dangerously before turning back to its normal vibrancy. Ren would lead her back to the lake where they had been the past few days only this time there was many violet tiger lilies growing in it. Aurora's icy pink wings glimmered in the morning light as she zipped past each flower till she was in front of Ren and Fyrra and smile warmly. "Happy Birthday Fyrra!" She exclaimed giggling in enthusiasm which as Ren had noted was indeed infectious and he didn't mind it he felt whole not that cold blooded creature he used to be.

Dezerey laughed as she watched them from her spot underneath a thick oak and waved them over. She had spent most of the morning baking for Fyrra. She had managed to make some of Ren's and more so of Fyrra's favorites which she had asked Raven about. Waiting for them to come over and once they had she gave an angelic smile to Fyrra and wished her happy birthday and hoped she would enjoy what Dez and spent making her for her special day.

Ooc: it's alright, to be honest I forgot about YO, I'm glad I remembered or you wouldn't have heard from me. I've been busy as well. You can also email me. XD

Fyrra was happy when Ren pulled her closer. She smiled brightly, she was happy today was her birthday, she now had more freedoms. Fyrra awed when she seen the violet tiger lilies, she loved violet tiger lilies they were her favorite. "Thank you, the flowers are the most beautiful I have ever seen. " She smiled at Aurora. When they walked over to Dez, she gave her a hug. "Thank you."

Raven was preparing her gift for Fyrra ,she knew that Fyrra would be happy with her gift. After she was done she went to see the group. She walked over to them and smiled. "Happy birthday Fyrra. Raven hugged Fyrra and kissed her forehead. She looked to Ren, "If it's alright with you, I'd like to give her, her gift now. " She asked Ren with a soft voice.

Ren turned to look at Raven at her approach and smiled at her. When she asked him to give Fyrra her gift now he nodded and stepped back. "Its fine with me Raven." He said as he looked at Fyrra and smiled encouragingly while his gaze wandered over everything Dezerey had made for Fyrra's birthday surprised to see some of his favorites. He raised an eyebrow questioningly before he turned his gaze back to Fyrra wondering what her reaction to Raven's gift would be like.

Raven thanked Ren, happy She could give her gift now. It will make the rest of Fyrra's day better. "Ok Fyrra close your eyes." She asked kindly. Fyrra did as told, and Raven put her hands on Fyrra's blind eye. "Al ton strim nalto baatro sif ton mas." She encanted softly. A light lavender light shown brightly, then faded away. "Alright, you can open your eyes." She smiled removing her eyes. Fyrra opened her eyes, and could see out of both eyes. It took her a minute to adjust, from not using that eye in a while. "Oh Raven, thank you so much!" She hugged Raven tightly. "Your welcome, sorry I couldn't get rid of the scar." She said. Fyrra smiled, "It's alright, this is amazing. I thought I would never see from this eye again." She then looked to Ren, "Ren you look ten times more handsome..." She blushed hugging him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren blushed faintly at her compliment and laughed as he hugged her back pressing her to him tightly. A low growl built in his chest before it faded and he removed his thoughts from where they had been. "You are always breathtakingly beautiful Fyrra." He said in hopes of getting off of hearing that growl. "You hungry yet?" Ren asked hopefully as he stared into her eyes running a finger down her cheek before he looked at Raven again and smiled kindly.

Fyrra blushed as Ren ran a finger down her cheek. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I am hungry." She giggled holding his hand. When Ren looked at Raven, Raven smiled and nodded. "You two look just absolutely adorable together. I give you my blessings. " she winked.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren chuckled and smiled brightly at Raven's words and took Fyrra's hand and lead her to a spot in the shade and waited for her to pick out what she wanted before he got some for himself. His vibrant blood red orbs stayed on her violet ones and his finger traced the scar above her eye she could now see through and he felt his more violent nature want retribution for it but he showed no emotion in wanting to act on it. Today he was Fyrra's and do whatever she wanted today. He turned to Dezerey when he heard her giggle and he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

• 2 weeks later...

Raven was happy that Fyrra found someone to put her trust and love into. He believed that Ren would protect her and always be there for her. She watched the two happily thinking how they made a beautiful couple. And how great it would be to see them married. She made a small giggle at her thoughts. Fyrra held Ren's hand tenderly and smiled brightly. She was happy that she could look upon him with both eyes. Once she was in the shade she got what she wanted and watched as Ren got what he wanted. She kept eye contact with his beautiful blood red ones. She thought they were the most vibrant she's ever seen. She blushed lightly a gentleman traced her scar. "Ren, I'm glad you saved me thank you." She bowed her head to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren blushed and smiled warmly at Fyrra's words and he pressed her hand to his lips. "It was my pleasure milady." He dipped his head politely before letting his his gaze rest on her face then waited for her to start eating. His thoughts however went to what Raven had said and made his grin grow. As far as Ren was concerned he would embrace the dragon in him when it came to Fyrra no one would have his mate. He still wanted retribution for what Fyrra's former master had done to her and he would get it just not anytime soon.

Fyrra smiled happy as she began to eat. Her thoughts remained on Ren. She wanted to know more about him. She fell in love with him, But barely knew anything about him. She thought of things to say, to ask. She would ask him when they were alone, She was very curious and wanted to know. She had basically told him all about herself, so there wasn't much more to tell. With one hand she kept a light grip on Ren's hand, never wanting to let go. "Later can we go swimming, alone?" She asked softly.

• 1 month later...

Ren grinned lightly as Fyrra began to eat and he looked at her when he felt her hand grip his lightly. His vibrant blood red orbs glimmered at her question and he smiled. "Of course the others wouldn't mind." He whispered back and let his free hand run through her hair before he himself began to eat. He ate with impeccable manners and didn't let his gaze wander off her face. Once he was done he would wait for her bringing her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly. His thoughts on what she might want to know about him.

Fyrra soon finished her food. She blushed when he had ran his hand through her hair, and blushed again when he kissed her hand. She too notice that he had wonderful manners. She smiled while he watched her. "Ren, let's go!" She smiled and pulled him along. She wanted to be with him, and the lake he showed her was beautiful and she wanted to go back with him. She remembered the way, and happily held his hand leading him there.