No Deed Goes Unpunished -Private- (18+)

Arekushisu

I'M STARTING *giggles*

---------------------------------

Alden looked upon the city perched ontop of a building looking at the rushing cars and hearing the people talking below him. He was looking out for all the people and searching for Demons in the area. He was a young Angel of only about a few centuries. He was wise for his age and was appointed a Gaurdian when he was still only a new Angel to the world above. He was sent to Earth on a mission to look out for the Demons. Some of them either let out or just escaping Hell.

Alden pushed back the blonde hair that fell into his face and sighed lightly. His wings were taken from him when he was sent to Earth in order to fit in better with the people around him. Still an aura of light forms around him to anyone not of this world. He was now able to wear tighter clothes not having to ruin them by cutting openings for his wings to fit through. He felt human again in a way. He didnt really remember it alot but he remembers some feelings that he hasnt felt in a long time. He smiled softly and stood his toes hanging off the building. He had no fear, He stepped down though and walked off the roof moving down the stairs ready to take a Demon down.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• SqueezeBabe

Vassago yawned and stretched. He was feeling lazy today. Being a Prince of Hell had it's perks, commanding twenty-six legions of demons was just one of many. It meant that he didn't have to go out and get his hands dirty, which freed his hands up for... other things... he smirked to himself. There was always some human magic user attempting to summon him to tell the future, or to find some magical item that was always "lost"... he snorted, the items were never "lost", they'd always had been hidden by someone far more powerful than those doing the summoning... He obliged with these contractual summonings, as they were on occasions, entertaining. But he always ended up turning the tables on the poor magic user - telling him the future he didn't want to hear, or neglecting to mention that the item that was "lost" was guarded by something far darker than himself. Vassago always got his contracted soul in the end... he was a demon, and that's what demons did...

He slid his lithe form off the couch, brushing back silky hair that was darker than the evil itself. He was proud of hair, the one thing he never changed no matter what form he took. Right now, his form was that of a young man, his skin the purest white to offset his hair, his eyes, normally as red as blood, were... he snapped his fingers... Black today, a souless kind of black where one couldn't tell the pupil from the iris unless you looked long and hard. He smirked again, no one would be getting that close. Vassago snapped his fingers again, attiring himself in streetwear, slid his hands along the ridge of his ear, watching jewelry appear there, and for the finishing touch, a pair of designer sunglasses.

He gave a wide grin to his reflection, perfect teeth smiling back at him. He was ready to wreak havoc on the surface.

Alden looked around before he decided to change into something more comfortable for walking. He looked down at himself and picked a light blue top that snug to his slim figure. He picked jeans that hugged his hips just right giving off to anyone with a messed up mind enough that he was open for a violation. He looked at himself again then thought messing up his hair some nodding lighlty at the affect. He tapped his chin looking around pulling on a black leather jacket to match with his outfit. He slipped on a silver chain around his neck which keeped his wings at bay. He was never to take it off unless he needed his wings for a dire matter. As in...a building falling down or a person falling from the sky. He, nodding once more at himself satisfied with the outfit he had picked out slipped on his sunglasses seeing as the sun only had about an hour left of light.

He stepped out of the building looking up and down the street. Instantly woman started looking at him as they passed by. He was happy he caused attention though sometimes he wish he wasnt so pretty. Being an Angel he had fair skin which was pale yet still looked good with the light hair he had. His eyes were a soft blue that often turned gray when he is upset or a cold blue when he is angry. He looked at his wrist seeing it was bare, He slipped on two braclets on his left and also a ring on his right hand tired of the lack of accessories. He seemed to be fond of them liking how they made a boring outfit pop.

He looked up at the stop walk seeing that the people were walking and he really didnt have a purpose so he followed them walking slowly looking around for any trouble he may see. He had learned how to reach into the minds of others on his own knowing that God may dislike that fact he was invading anothers privacy. Though he couldnt help himself, He could do it why not use it? He sometimes though cant shut it off and the voices get to loud and he has to run to a quiet place to cool off enough not to scream out drawing evey eye to him. He heard many thoughts a day, some talking about killing themselves others talking about how they could kill someone else. Not only did he learn to read minds but he also learned how to slip thoughts into others minds to change the decision they make. He had never told another for many Demons have this talent and he didnt want to be looked down upon by an elder or fellow Angel.

He whistled softly minding his own businuss...well most of it. His mind reached out to others hearing and processing their thoughts.

Vassago stepped into the magic circle and raised his arms. The winds of Hell stirred, whipping is hair against his face. He closed his eyes and brought his hands together with a clap, the magic energy coursing through him. Everything went blank for a moment, no movement, light or sound. Then it all came back with a rush, and he opened his eyes slowly. He was in his human apartment, standing in an identical circle to the one he'd stepped into in hell. He smirked to himself and stepped out, letting the tingles of residual magic wash over him, his hair flickering slightly at the dissipating energy. He walked over to the window and looked outside, it was a beautiful day, he smiled to himself again, a little less sassy. Despite being a demon, he wasn't inherently evil, he wasn't into death and carnage like the others, he was just... mischievous. He laughed at the notion. He was a "modern" demon, the evil he executed was on an intellectual level that took planning and coordination, unlike the old school demons, who relied on the boring old methods of soul collection. He mimicked one of them "I tempted a priest, his soul will be mine in fifteen years" He snorted, yeah, well I changed the route of a bike path to form a demonic symbol so that every time someone rides along it, a little more evil creeps into the world, and in fifteen years, i'll have thousands of souls

He paused for a moment, it wasn't like it was entirely his fault. Evil was a tool, you didn't have to use it, didn't have to be it. Humans were capable of far worse cruelty than he ever was... He shook his head, he wasn't here to think about the small stuff, he was here to have himself some fun.

He let himself out of the apartment, smiling seductively at his neighbours and blowing kisses to their impressionable daughters, and winking at their equally impressionable mothers. He oozed confidence and sexuality and the promise of dark things. Women wanted him, and men wanted to be him... well, he smirked, some of the men wanted him too.

He sauntered down the street and opened his mind to the "chatter", easily filtering through the banality of peoples thoughts and accessing the "juicy" bits, those people were already well on their way to hell, Vassago was just there to.. give them a little push in the right direction. He paused, tilting his head. There was another immortal nearby, he could feel the aura coming off them. He smirked, a very inexperienced one if they couldn't hide their aura, he tsk'd to himself, they were doing such a sloppy job of mind reading... his smiled widened, perhaps he'd find them and show them how it was really done...

Alden felt the aura hit him hard. He stumbled slightly at how strong it was. Whoever was doing it was an older Immortal than himself and was mostlikely showing off the aura because they could sense his small one. He contained it and tuning out the mind reading. He wasnt getting anything good anyway, He was just pushing thoughts that told them no suicide or no murder. He wasnt really helping at the moment and he knew it. The further he walked the deeper into the persons aura he got, it made his mind shut off some as he tried to find the being that had the aura around them.

In his mind he was thinking a Demon of incredable strengths, though he had never met a demon that was stronger than him no matter the age. For how young he was he could win a battle if he needed to. His spirit energy usually was distanced though, he was better with a staff or a spear or even a sword in battle. If it is against a person with the use of the energy then he gets hurt some depending on the being using it. He had aquired a wound that stretched over his wings down his back, but in human form that was a scar that shown down his back instead of his wings. It hurt sometimes, he still remembered the Demon that gave it to him. It wasnt like the Demon lived after that, they were in a Legion and Alden had been one of the front lines at the time. His Leader after seeing the wound had killed the Demon to get Alden out of harms way and into the safe hands of the other Angels.

After that though, He had never seen his leader again. He was a great man and had died a wonderful death. Alden veered off to the side and escaped the crowd of people slipping into a bar. He didnt look at the sign but walking into it he noticed men sitting with other men and when he sat down in a booth he finally noticed it was a gay bar. He sighed and layed his head down, he seemed to always find himself in these places. He looked around seeing guys already looking at him openly checking out his small body along with the v-neck shirt he was wearing which showed his collar bones.

Men and women have both been attracted to him. Just mostly men because the women only want to have his beauty. They men want to dominate him and make him wither in pain. Nasty...stop looking at me! Stop looking at me! He didnt want them looking over him. He moved nervously which made some of them laugh and he could hear their thoughts but couldnt tune them out. All he heard in his mind was their words, "look at him he is scared" or "what a fine body...maybe i could get him to talk to me" Every single mind in a few steps from him were talking about taking him whether he wanted it or not to the upstairs loft. He shivered and that made another one of them smile and he started walking over to Alden. Dont sit by me! His mind told him though that the man had already decided to sit with him and he nodded at the man when he said hello and sat into the booth with him. All the other men around them watching to see if he could get the beauty into bed with him.

Vassago continued down the street, homing in on the aura. He sucked the air in over his teeth, tasting it. Delicious he thought, licking his lips. He eventually stopped outside one of the pubs, pausing to sniff the air again. He tuned into the minds of those who were inside. Apparently there was a hot bit of tail inside. He smirked to himself, perhaps he should check out the tail before resuming his search for the "mystery" aura, after all, the owner of the aura was very close by.

He pushed open the doors to the pub and stepped inside, noting that it was full of men. He took his sunglasses off slowly, deliberately running a hand through his hair, allowing the silky strands to run through his fingers. "Hey boys" he cooed, licking his lips seductively, and strutted up to the bar, making sure to give his hips that extra special wiggle. He ordered a drink, winking at the barman and casually turned to survey the room. He sniffed again. The aura was strong in here, perhaps he'd picked the right place after all.

Vassago took note of everyone in the room... and his eyes settled on one of the booths. He raised an eyebrow and took a sip of his drink. To his perverse delight, sitting in one of the booths, was an angel. He grinned wolfishly. It looked like the poor little thing was getting harassed. He tuned into the thoughts happening around him, noting that every single guy in the room wanted to take him upstairs and bang the living hell out of him. He studied the angel for a moment and tsk'd. He should have known how attractive he was, it was one of the perks of being immortal, you just ended up being so damned gorgeous.

He sighed. He'd better go and rescue the wretched creature before he gave away what he was... getting soft in my old age it seems... Vassago slicked back his hair with one hand and sauntered over to the booth. "Hey cutie! Allow me to... " He winked, and snagged the offending guy from the booth, pulling him into a soul pulling, toe curling kiss, letting the semi-conscious man fall to the floor before stepping over him and sliding into the booth to take his place. He licked his lips. "Now, what's a poor little angel like you, doing in a place like this?" he grinned wickedly.

Alden looked at the man that had sat down next to him. He felt a hand go to his thigh and he blushed lightly leaning away from him some. "U-um..." He wasnt comfortable with this. "Why dont I buy you another drink?" The man asked looking him up and down and Alden looked around some hearing that all of the men around them were rooting for the other male to take him up to the loft and fuck him till he couldnt think.

Alden nodded hearing the others mind knowing he wouldnt give up. He flagged down a bartender and ordered a drink for them both. "So...have you been-" He didnt get to finish his sentence. A man had walked up behind him pulling him out of the seat and kissing him on the spot and the other male dropped to the floor unable to move. Alden looked up at him sensing his aura and he pushed himself back into the booth a cough coming out of his mouth.

He looked up at the new man and watched as the old one was picked up and thrown out. "I-i'm...I just wanted a drink. I didnt plan on it being a gay bar." He said looking everywhere but the other males eyes. He knew the moment he got a sniff of his aura that he was a Demon and a powerful one at that, Stay calm Alden...dont flip out. He may not want to hurt you...NO! What are you saying he is a Demon he wants to hurt angels like you. His mind ran over and over. He didnt knonw what to say now that he was talking to him. He didnt want to tell him his name either. Then again if a demon told and angel their name they can report them unless the Angel has become attached to the demon then they most likely will fall from heaven for the other.

Vassago eyed off the angel, the edges of his lips twitching with a smile. "I'm not going to eat you... unless you wanted me to" he said with a wink, "but you can get all that 'Demons are evil and out to get you' crap outta your head" Vassago gave another toothy grin and took a gulp of his drink, his pink tongue appearing to lick up the drops from his lips. He smirked, enjoying the discomfort his blatant sexuality was having on the angel.

"Say, " he said, still grinning, "Are all angels this prissy? or are you just special?" he said with a wink. "You kinda have two options here, I can... leave you here, and you'll either have to take a cock up your arse or give away being a supernatural being, OR, you can leave here with me now... and i might promise not to put my cock up your arse" He took another sip of his drink and sighed. "Is Heaven running out of veterans to send, that they have to send kids like you?"

Alden's eyes turned cold and they glowed with a small light to them. "I'm not prissy and i'm not a kid. Maybe to you i am you old fart but to everyone up there i'm one of the best." He said getting slightly up into the others face. "Not to mention i can take down a demon that is only a rank below you with nothing but a sword to do it with." He said softer know that he was closer. "As for the cock in the arse thing. I'll go with you. If the offer still stands. I would rather hang with a geezer like you then with all of these..." He thought for a moment. "Lowlifes." He said knowing some of them could hear.

When Alden turned to cold or angry he seemed his whole personality changes. He stood up and stretched his arms his shirt lifting some exposing his hip bones. "Sorry boys just been picked up." He winked to them and they all seemed to get a blush on there face as he motioned the other guy to follow him or the other way around, "Lets go, I would rather get out of here soon." He said looking the man up and down seeing he was handsome and that he was very, very attractive and seemed to pull people to him like magnets. Shut up, Stop thinking. He can read minds too idiot.Alden knew that the other could hear his thoughts and he was ahppy that he could somewhat block the transfeed so not all of the thought came through to him.

Vassago laughed, "Oh my, it seems the kitten thinks he's a tiger after all..." He downed the rest of his drink in one gulp and stood up. He gave the angel a wink "It seems this old geezer can teach you a thing or two after all" Vassago leaned in close til their noses were almost touching, "By the way," he said softly, "you can't hide your thoughts from me" He gave another wolfish grin, "It's nice that you think i'm hot".

He drew back laughing, "You should have done your homework demon-slayer, then maybe you'd know who I was..." his eyes twinkled, "But there's plenty of time for you to find out. Wanna come back to my place?" he asked, placing his arm around the angels shoulders and steering him towards the door, his hand then dropping to give his arse a squeeze so that everyone in the bar could see. He leaned in to whisper seductively in the angels ear "Or we could go to a hotel..."

Alden felt the hand of the other touch him and he reached back and twisted his wrist, "Dont. Touch me." He said not used to physical contact. His eyes turned soft and he teared up letting go of the other mans wrist, "I'm sorry...I didnt mean to..." He said hoping he hadnt hurt him. He didnt know why but he didnt want to hurt this demon. He didnt feel any threat from him. He pulled his hand not knowing what to do with them. He felt everyone in the room staring at him and he heard their thoughts...or he heard them: What the!? He just...he just flipped out on that dude. Wasnt he the one that seduced him?!? or What a freak...he came in here to get a date but wont let that peice of meat touch him or even, I bet he is sick...like one of those guys who hates gays yet he is on? The list got bigger and bigger and all he could do was stand here and take it. A tear ran down his cheek from the voices in his head them getting meaner and meaner calling him slut, and a whore.

He covered his ears that not helping he looked at the other male and his eyes gave him a slient plea to either get hiim out of here or shut them all up. He just wanted the voices to stop. He didnt want to hear them calling him names or them saying he should die because he hates them. The fact he was here never should of happened. The fact he had to follow that scent and going in here for a break wasnt right. He shouldnt have done it. He knew he was blaming himself but he couldnt stop, the peoples voices made him doubt himself.

Alden felt the hand of the other touch him and he reached back and twisted his wrist, "Dont. Touch me." He said not used to physical contact. His eyes turned soft and he teared up letting go of the other mans wrist, "I'm sorry...I didnt mean to..." He said hoping he hadnt hurt him. He didnt know why but he didnt want to hurt this demon. He didnt feel any threat from him. He pulled his hand not knowing what to do with them. He felt everyone in the room staring at him and he heard their thoughts...or he heard them: What the!? He just...he just flipped out on that dude. Wasnt he the one that seduced him?!? or What a freak...he came in here to get a date but wont let that peice of meat touch him or even, I bet he is sick...like one of those guys who hates gays yet he is on? The list got bigger and bigger and all he could do was stand here and take it. A tear ran down his cheek from the voices in his head them getting meaner and meaner calling him slut, and a whore.

He covered his ears that not helping he looked at the other male and his eyes gave him a slient plea to either get hiim out of here or shut them all up. He just wanted the voices to stop. He didnt want to hear them calling him names or them saying he should die because he hates them. The fact he was here never should of happened. The fact he had to follow that scent and going in here for a break wasnt right. He shouldnt have done it. He knew he was blaming himself but he couldnt stop, the peoples voices made him doubt himself.

"Hey, hey, easy tiger" Vassago said, throwing his hands up to show that he wasn't touching the angel anymore, and then to his chagrin, the angel had started crying. "Awww shit!" he exclaimed, looking about to see if the rest of the room had noticed. No they hadn't noticed that particular bit, but what Vassago did notice was all the comments being flung their way. He tsked And i'm supposed to be the evil one he thought to himself. He looked closer at the angel who had raised his hands to cover his ears. "Wait a minute," he said, "You can't stop them can you?" he asked, "the thoughts?" he clarified. The angel was looking at him with big eyes, silently pleading with him.

Vassago stepped close and firmly grabbed the angels chin, lifting his sunglasses with his other hand revealing his eyes. "Look at me" he muttered. This angel had a hard time following instructions. Vassago the angels chin a little shake, "Oy, dumbarse, LOOK AT ME!" Vassago was getting frustrated, stupid angel didn't know what was good for him. He humphed. "Fine, i'll save your sorry arse again" and he leaned forward, covering the angels lips with his own with a kiss that made him forget the world around them...

Alden feeling his chin lifted up his hands staying in the place of his ears. He heard him speak and he shook his head telling him he couldnt turn them off. He used to have an elder put a spell on him that would last about an hour but even after that he still could hear them. The power he had was unable to be shut off. He flicked his eyes away from the other male feeling his chin taken and the other male yelling at him. He didnt want to look at him, he didnt want to be what all these guys are calling him.

To his surprise he blinked once before he felt the soft, hot lips on his. For a moment the world around them grew a dark red before it became a black. All that was there all that he could see was him and the demon. His hands on his ears and the others lips on his. He blushed dark and he pulled back away from him breathing harder. "What did you do that for?!?" He yelled at him pushing on the males hands. "I said no touching me." He said breathing harder his mouth tingling from the foreign feeling running through his lips. He picked up his jacket and gave the other man a look before he rushed out of the pub falling against the wall when he got outside. He felt tears on his cheeks drying from the cool air. He looked around seeing it was night. He still heard the voices faintly laughing at him from inside.

Vassago allowed the angel to push him away. The blush that spread across the angels cheeks, only served to pique his interest further. "Why?" he asked, leaning in close to the angels face again, "because it was fun" he raised his hands up, backing off and laughing. "Besides," he said, "You can't hear them anymore, can you?" he said with a smirk. Vassago followed the angel out of the pub, still sniggering at his discomfort. "Man, I seriously can't believe that you're the best the man upstairs has to offer" he said shaking his head.

He turned to face the angel holding out his hand, "The name is Vassago, Mighty Prince of Hell... but you can call me Vass" he said with a wink. "If you're interested, I can teach you how to control your mind reading talent... it's not really something that you angelic lot are capable of, which is why they always botch it up when one of you shows some sort of aptitude for it..." Vassago mentioned the angel to follow him, "Or i could just... take you out somewhere a bit more fun than some prissy gay pub" he grinned, showing his perfect white teeth. "I promise I won't lead you astray..."

Alden took the mans hand knowing right off the pat who he was now, "Alden...Leader of ten legions and the wise gaurdian angel. I'm not used to the human life...that is the only reason i'm down here...all the other angels had a shot down here and he was promoting me then Gabriel got all mad about it and told me i had to come here. He only did it because he was jealous...the Lord was going to make me an Arch Angel after i went through trianing of about ten centries." He said to Vass. He heard around, "And...they all talk...about how i'm part demon becuae i can read thoughts. They were a power given to you so you could push thoughts into others minds." He shook his head. "An angel...can be stripped of his wings if he is caught doign this." He said looking back at the other male. "I would, like to get out of here...my head hurts...honestly i think that guy put something in my drink." He said falling against Vass heavily. "I-i cant really walk straight anymore." He said looking up at the male.

- - - Updated - - -

Alden took the mans hand knowing right off the pat who he was now, "Alden...Leader of ten legions and the wise gaurdian angel. I'm not used to the human life...that is the only reason i'm down here...all the other angels had a shot down here and he was promoting me then Gabriel got all mad about it and told me i had to come here. He only did it because he was jealous...the Lord was going to make me an Arch Angel after i went through trianing of about ten centries." He said to Vass. He heard around, "And...they all talk...about how i'm part demon becuae i can read thoughts. They were a power given to you so you could push thoughts into others minds." He shook his head. "An angel...can be stripped of his wings if he is caught doign this." He said looking back at the other male. "I would, like to get out of here...my head hurts...honestly i think that guy put something in my drink." He said falling against Vass heavily. "I-i cant really walk straight anymore." He said looking up at the male.

Vassago caught the falling angel. "In for a penny, in for a pound" he muttered. He hoisted Alden over his shoulder, and instructed him to hang on, his hair starting to rise and flutter in response to the magic he was summoning, the quickest and easiest way to leave was to teleport directly away. There was a small hiss of air as it rushed to replace the space they were just in a moment ago.

Vassago opened his eyes and staggered under the weight of his passenger. Double teleportation could be tricky at the best of times, even more so when you had to carry another person. They were in Vassagos human apartment. He carried Alden to the couch and gently laid him down on it, smoothing the blonde hair from the angels face, a small smile tugging at his lips". "You're an immortal honey, it's not that you got drugged, it's the headache from finally having your mind free of all those noisy humans." Vassago continued to stroke Alden's hair, and continued talking softly, "You could be part demon, but i'd be leaning closer to the fact that we're a lot more similar that the Good Lord Above would have you think we are. Angels dislike mind manipulation as it interferes with the whole free will thing."

Vassago eased himself up and away from the couch, letting Alden rest. He went into the bedroom where his magic circle was, and used it to send himself back to Hell... there were a few things he needed to discuss, and a few supplies he needed to grab. If he was going to save an angel from himself, he needed to be prepared.

Alden didnt care anymore he knew when he said it the fact of being drugged was stupid. He didnt understand why he was hurthing though. He snuggled down into the couch falling asleep fast his eyebrows running together before relaxing and going back to the normal spot on his face. He didnt know why but falling asleep with the stranger wasnt bad for him. It didnt bug him that he was faling asleep in a demons home. He felt the energy in the house shift and he sighed albe to open his eyes again as tears prickled into his eyes. The vioces came back and he covered his ears. "No..V-vass...c-come back." He said softly before the headache gave him one more heart wrentching slam into his head before his body gave up and he fell into a deep sleep that he probably had needed many, many centries ago. He hadnt been sleeping at all...this would help with the bags that his Immortality hid. He would finally look healthy and to his full beauty when he woke.

It was dark when Vassago returned to his apartment. He'd gone through his extensive library in researching the demons ability to manipulate human minds, and while angels could do the same thing, it was heavily frowned upon by Heaven; it was as he surmised, the whole manipulation of free will. He snorted to himself. This of course meant that any angel who just happened to have this ability, was stuck with some pretty shoddy lessons, and more often than not, wound up going just a little mad from the noise inside his head.

"Alden?" he called out softly, walking to where the couch was. Alden seemed to be asleep, and a deep sleep at that. Vassago smiled to himself, if the angel was sleeping, then he'd have time to go into the kitchen and cook something up. Despite not needing to eat "real" food, Vassago took real pleasure in cooking... there was something about fine wine and good food that made his earth trips just that little more pleasurable. If he was stuck with collecting souls, then food was one thing that made it a little more bearable.

Vassago started preparing something to eat and the smell of cooking filled the apartment.

Alden felt the room fall away from him. He didnt need to sleep, but his body seemed to want it. He felt the room turn black as his mind drifted off into another time. He could hear Vass in the other room and he wanted to get up and say hi and see what he was doing banging around plates and pans but his mind had other thoughts for him. He was surprised to find himself in a meadow. He opened his eyes seeing the sky above him and the Lord looking over them. He saw his old Legion leader and he smiled walking over to him. He hugged him but he went through him. He was hit with a wind so hard it pushed him back into another time. He was thrown out onto a concrete slab. He looked up into the faces of Five Archangels along with the Lords messenger. Someone was being trialed. He looked around for the accused then noticed glowing almost invisable shackles on his own wrists and he looked up at the men. They look cold, and hatefull, they looked betrayed, "You...Alden...Son of God. You have preformed treason among many. You have been accused of loving a demon, for taking away the free will of the children of God, You have also been noticed as a child of a demon...Therefore you are trialed as a high crime. You are sentenced to your wings revoked. They will be stripped from you and you will be cast down from heaven. The only thing telling the world who you are will be the black wings hangging at your sides." One of the men spoke.

"You...Alden...Shall never set foot on Holy ground again. And you may never enter the Gates Of Heaven again. The Lord has approved. And...we bid you farewell brother." He said giving Alden a soft look before turning away. Alden's mouth opened and he screamed feeling his wings ripped from his back by pure force. He felt blood run down his back as if it was real. He felt the Heavens open up below him and throw him down as he couldnt catch himself he fell. Lifelessly. He screamed for help for the Lord to forgive him but nothing helped. He was done, Cast away the only hope of servival would be to go to Saten.

Alden on the couch in the real world, tossed and turned letting out a scream the moment he felt his wings rip from him. It was a loud scream as if he had lost something dear to him. Tears streamed down his face as he said he was sorry over and over. He was sorry. He screamed again seeing the earth come to meet his body as it was hurled to the ground. He hit it hard and in his mind he was done. Lost in nothing but pain and guilt and he shouldnt be feeling this. Angels werent supposed to feel their own pain.

Vassago heard Alden screaming and dropped everything with a clatter, racing to where he was on the couch. Alden was screaming and writhing in pain, tears streaming from unfocussed eyes. Vassago grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him. "Alden!" he yelled, trying to snap the angel out of it. He gathered Alden into his arms holding him, making soothing noises and running his fingers through his hair, but nothing was working. Vassago chewed his bottom lip, the only way he'd be able to get through to Alden was if he went inside his head, but seeing he was an angel, it would take considerable effort to do so, leaving him rather weak and vulnerable. Was this angel worth it?

Vassago took a deep breath and entered the angels mind, and immediately frowned. It was easy, almost too easy... as if he was... mortal.

Vassago was horrified. Sure he was a demon, and to be fair, some of them did some pretty nasty things, but he prided himself on being one of the "good guys", sure he got his souls, but he didn't push anyone into doing anything against their will. If someone wanted to be an evil bastard, then that was their prerogative, he was just there to... help them along. He shook his head; Heaven came up with some seriously sadistic punishments. There was nothing worse to do to an angel than to take his wings away from him, and now, as a mortal, Alden didn't have very many choices left to him...

Vassago chewed his lip. He couldn't just stand by and let Heaven get away with this... His eyes took on a slightly evil gleam. Wouldn't it be something to stick it to those stuck up Archangels, if he could get Alden's wings back... It would mean that demons were better than the angels, and would earn him some serious brownie points with his Master. He frowned slightly, but then that would also mean that he'd be saddled with looking after a mortal Alden, who would still retain his stunning good looks, but not any of this immortal powers... Vassago licked his lips...

This could be fun...

Alden his dream self, Was pulled back up into heaven which was just as painfull. He was in the court again with his wings once more. "This, will be your punishment Brother. If you keep to the path you are walking then you will be cast down Unto earth for the rest of your life. You will forget your life as an angel and have to start over as a mortal. Now, the Lord loves you. But you have to stick to the rules or you get thrown away." One of the Archangels said. It was a formor friend of Aldens. He wished all the other Archangels away till it was just them left.

"Alden...what are you thinking? You know what you ware doing is wrong. I know that you cant stop the thoughts but you need to restrian yourself from hearing or acting on the thought. I hope not to see you soon. Only when yuo come back from Earth do i want to see you here again Alden. Take care." He said before Alden was thrown back into his body. He opened his eyes and he could see Vass holding him and he jumped up pushing him away. He felt for his necklace and when he found it he was tempted to pull it off but instead he fell to his knees and started crying. He was sorry he didnt mean to do anything wrong. It was just him. He cant stop the voices he just cant. He heard himself saying that it was just a premonition and that it could happen.

Vassago frowned, he could feel the flickering of heavenly energy. One minute it felt like Alden was losing his immortality and the next the inner light was back. Heaven was really doing a number on this poor kid. Alden's eyes opened and he was pushing Vassago away from him, crying and clutching at the necklace around his neck. Vassago's eyes narrowed at the sight of the silver necklace, was Heaven still using that old outdated method of wing suppression instead of just teaching them how to do it?... he sighed.

Vassago gathered Alden into his arms, letting him sob. "It's ok honey," he crooned. I can teach you how to control your powers... I can teach you a whole lot of things..." He thought about giving the angel another kiss, but there would be plenty of time for those sorts of lessons later... He whispered into Alden's ear seductively, "Hey, hun, I have to finish making us something to eat..." He gave Alden a smile and winked at him, using his thumb to wipe away a stray tear, looking Alden in the eye as he licked it off his thumb. "Delicious" he said, his pink tongue sliding across his lips.

Alden felt arms around him again and he didnt care. He cried into the other mans shoulder. He nodded lightly hearing his voice but not hearing a word he said. He fell back onto the couch watching the other male walk off. It seemed that all he wanted was to get with Alden and he didnt like that. He didnt want to just be meat for him. He coughed lighlty and he heard voices in the next room over one thinking about hot, sweet, love filled, sex while the other wasnt. He blushed hard and he didnt understand. He heard them start making noises that werent in their minds. Instead he heard shuffling and he heard moans and rustiling of clothes. He covered his ears and shivered his own body starting to react to the sounds. "h-hn..." He couldnt block the sound out. He started humming loudly and it masked the moaning.

Vassago smirked at the noises from the apartment next door, the walls in the complex were so thin, that if someone farted across the hallway, you were guaranteed to hear it... probably smell it too he thought with a laugh. He dished up some of the food, steaming plates of deliciousness he crowed to himself, and walked out to where Alden was. Alden was still on the floor, hands over his ears humming to himself.

Vassago pushed him with a foot. "Y'know sweetie, this poor, helpless thing is really starting to irritate me.." He placed one of the bowls down on the coffee table and snapped his fingers. "There, now you can't hear anything, except for me of course" he said with a smirk. "Here, eat up, it's best when it's hot" he speared some food with his fork and stuck it in his mouth, a look of sheer pleasure on his face. "So," he said, chewing thoughtfully, "Do you want to learn how this demon magic thing works? Or are you just going to run around like a headless chicken waiting for someone to fuck you?" Vassago took another bite of his dinner and continued, "Coz, like, you keep sending out the "fuck me vibes" and yet when someone tries to, you run away like a girl..." he winked, "Don't tell me you're worried that someone only wants to fuck you? Face it kid, you're an immortal, there's not a lot of people out there that will be able to see past the dazzle and angelic good looks..." Vassago licked his lips seductively, "...and you are particularly delicious looking... but let's face it, i'm doing you a favour here... either you go mad because you can't control your powers and Heaven is too full of prissy skirts to help you, or you let me help you.. I'll even make it fun!" Vassago took another bite, waiting for the other to respond.