Guest 犬夜叉

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maya_Taurus

• melodytheuke80

I love Soul Eater :D I finished the anime a while back and literally hated the new series they made for it, they ruined everything that was good about the original! I'm thinking about reading the manga too cus I did like everything about it, as for ships I think I had two, main one was professor Stein and Spirit lol then it could be Death the kid and Black Star, though that one scene where Soul and Black Start were running towards each other with hearts all around them was definitely questionable lol

• 2 weeks later...

I love Soul Eater too! \(≧▽≦)/ Great to hear from another fan, whoohoo!

My OTPS are Stein x Spirit and Kid x Soul. I also really love Patty. I tend to call her Patty-chan, she's so cute!! I love the fact that she's obsessed with giraffes, and she laughs at everything...hehe. My favorite characters are Soul, Kid, Lord Death, Patty, Stein, and Tsubaki.

I wish they would make Soul Eater Not about yaoi, though... ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ waaahh

But of course, there's lots of other great yaoi anime that keeps me *ahem* occupied. I like to sketch out ideas for Soul Eater doujinshi when I have the time. (^-^*)/