Signature request- Something accurate, stylish

unlove

Hi,

Since I have no clue how Digital Art is made( you know, PhotoMAGICshop), my BF is too busy, I need to ask You for help.

I want a proper signature, since I am going to stay here on YO. Almost every active member has a signature- and this is why I'm in need of your services!

Let me show you signatures I like... so I can attract the right graphic/artist.

This is what I am into: Key 's sig, 1978 's sig, OnyxAriezz 's sig, amisis' sig.

Their signatures fit my tastes- proud, distant, guarded, a bit egocentric and "cute".

More info via PM- message me, so we can talk about it and share some more details.

Ningen

EDIT: Oh, right! I should have told you that I'm in love with animated background elements- I need someone who knows how to play around with Photoshop or any other Photoeditor software. :hamtaro-005 (19):

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unlove

• PURE-MADNESS

• Limbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I can make you one if you want, my most recent sig made was this one:

Takuto4_zpsb2a93572.png

Of course the clarity and pixel edges would be way better, I just forgot to refine it xD As for animated backgrounds I ca do snow, rain, or leaves, sparkles simple things like that. I use Photoshop, ipiccy, Paint.Net, and GIMP2 :D

I made it for a friend of mine~