By: iloveweapons

Aka: Kokoro Hatori

╚══════.ஐ. ════════════════════╝

╔═.ஐ. ═════════════════════════╗

Genre: Action romance

Trapped

He was trapped for all his life

Unable to save himself until now.

It won’t be easy but it will be worth it.

“I just have to figure out how….”

Character Catalog:

Fujiyama Takeshi - Blue

Fujiyama Hatsumi - Red

Mr. and Mrs. Fujiyama -White

Mendeko Kaoru- Green

Content

Chapter 1- the escape

Chapter 2- the journey begins

{ P.S. this is just what i written so far,

i doubt it will only be 2 chapters }

READING MUSIC

Chapter 1- the escape

It’s been 16 years… 16 long years since they started to torture me. It started when I was 2. I don’t know why they did it and for what reason but they just did it.

Here I am in my coffin. Not like the ones that dead people lay in but more of the type Egyptian mummies laid in; it tightly fits around my body. It’s also around 12 am. It’s time to take action. For the last 5 years, I took notes. I made plans to escape this place for good. Now, it’s time.

His eyes closed in the darkness. He had to be sure that no one was awake and if they were, they weren’t in the way. His ear slightly twitched, listening for the slightest noises. Nothing. Only the sound of laughter coming from his parents “perfect“ he whispered threw his slightly opened lips as his eyes threw open, revealing the dim light there was.

His hand slowly slipped threw the hole he made days ago. This was unnoticed by the boss due to the disguise it was given. Then, the cage lock was unhooked. He just had to push open the door which wouldn’t be easy.

The cameras. He had to kill out the cameras. Luckily for him, he found the wires that make it possible for the cameras to work. His hand then swiftly moved to the back of the cage which there was another disguised hole. His long sharp finger nails sliced the wire several times to make sure that the cameras surrounding the room were goners.

A smirk curled on to his before emotionless face. The door in front of him slowly moved forward until his slim body could get through. He slipped off the hair band around his wrist. He pulled it around his hair, double looping it then tightening it by gently tugging on the ends of his long locks of thick hair.

He swiftly moved through the hallways without making a sound like he planned. He soon reached his parents room where he saw bright lights coming from under the crack of the door. He heard their voices suddenly go quiet. Now he was interested

He moved towards the door quietly placing his ear on it. “We’ve kept that brat for too long don’t ya think Hun?” his mother asked her husband “Yeeaah. Let’s get rid of his tomorrow” The husband responded “Set him free?” His wife asked “No! Torture him to death. It would be more fun that way” Said the dad. Hearing that, the teen was more eager to get out of that place ‘like hell you will!!’ he yelled in his mind.

He quickly moved from upstairs to down stairs to retrieve the money he has been stealing then hiding. 1,000 yen. He picked up the money, stuffing it deep down into the pocket that wasn’t ripped then moved to the front door then stopped.

‘That’s right, if I walk through this door they’ll catch me for sure’ he thought to himself before creeping over to a slightly opened window. He grabbed his backpack, and then lifted the window higher to be able to get the backpack through it.

Both the 18 year old and the backpack made it through nicely. 12:09. the train leaves in 21 minutes. No time to waste. He ran from the sides of his house to the front yard, completely leaving the lot, he took out a map and ran the direction towards the train station.

“Grrr…” his stomach grumbled. He was hungry. It only made sense since he hadn’t eaten in about 3 days. “Better stop at someplace to eat” he whispered. Still running, he checked the map quickly to see if there were any food places coming up ahead of him.

Yes, there were three. The first one closed, 12:13. The second one. Also closed 12:16. The last one, open. How lucky. He quickly opened the door, making the attached bell ring. The female in front of him turned with a coffee in her hand ‘Hatsumi?! Why is she here?!’ he asked himself in his thoughts, quickly fleeing from the late opened shop only to find the girl chase after him.

Just as I suspected…. Escaping wouldn’t be THAT easy” he mumbled to himself as he dodged the blasts his sister shot at him, jumping on to a roof, the other soon following.

The edge. He ran to the edge of a roof. No escaping now. He must fight, not run. “Come on big bro! Fight me. You know I would win anyway “she teased. “Like hell you will!” he argued back, lunging at her as he threw out his sword that was sticking up from his backpack.

Easily, she dodged it, jumping back and blasted another shot at him which was also dodged. “Heh, I thought you would have died by now.” She paused, pushing a button that instantly changed the blaster to a sword “But now, it’s time to die!!

The sister lunged at her brother, bringing her sword to the side before swinging it at the older teen, cutting his upper arm before he even got a chance to defend himself. He winced in pain as the girl pushed off from the ground, swinging her sword once more to cut a deep wound on the side of his middle stomach “damn...” he mumbled threw the moans of pain.

Now to finish you!” she screamed with a look of pure evil on her face before swing was put towards him, only to find it was dodged. Pain. A shock of pain was put towards her as her eyes widened. She looked down to her side and noticed the sword her brother held was deep inside her stomach. It was soon pulled out as her paralyzed body was kicked off the roof and on to the floor.

I gotta get out of here” he told himself, jumping off the roof to a safe landing “I’ll eat later” he ran towards the train station. Not much time left. 12:26. 4 minutes left. Once he finally got to the station, he paid for his ticked then boarded the train. Still holding on to his stomach wounds, he sat, wincing in horrific pain every now and then. He looked upon the bright white train lights as he sighed. “What will happen to me now?

o(◡‿◡) {Yā! Admin here! I hope you liked my very first story on this site. I know you’re like thinking “this isn’t yaoi! It’s not even shonen-ai! I just want some boys love in this!” well, I really do hope you were thinking that because the next chapter is gonna introduce a new character. Well anyways, I can only say you’ll love it! } (◡‿◡)o

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aoi

• iloveweapons

Top Posters In This Topic