When a Yakuza Meets a Mafia Heir

Tetsu

PLOT:

A yakuza guy decided one day to take a bystander under his wing. Well, it was what was supposed to happen. However, instead, the bystander turned out to be his pet!!!

What will happen if the bystander turned out to be a secret heir of a well known mafia boss from the Japanese Mafia?

CHARACTERS:

Satou - Akifumi "Aki" Takeda

Character Data:

Image:

24834K3DAU74_1000x500.jpg

Name: Akifumi "Aki" Kaien

Height: 5'9

Orientation: Bi

Seme/Uke: Seme

Personality: Bossy, Strict and a Clean Freak. Well, he can also be protective and possesive to his loved ones.

Bio: Aki is a Yakuza Boss of the Kaien-kai branch of the Sekigahara-gumi Clan. A rather young boss, he was often ridiculed by other leaders of of the Clan. However, as he proved his worth, he earned his rightful place and trust of the not only the leaders, as well as the underlings of the Clan. He had succeeded the position from his father, who was a great leader to the Clan. His father's passing was one of the Clan's most unfortunate casualties in the recent war with another Yakuza Clan. He accepted the position as he wanted revenge.

blurbur - Dan Takeda

hh__dan_chan_by_soemei-d5hg1t4.png

Name: Dan Takeda

Height: 5' 6"

Orientation: Unknowingly gay.

Seme/Uke: Uke

Personality: Lighthearted about things, But sometimes a bit deep and can confuse people by talking to himself out loud. Somewhat messy with things, not very attentive in what he does. gets himself into trouble a lot with the "wrong" type of people.

Bio: Dan was a university student thrown out there in the world when his Japanese-American family left him in Japan with only a side job working a a flower shop to defend himself. He was quite the unusual guy because of his name; "Dan Takeda" was an odd name because of the American name mixed in with a Japanese surname; also that he was workng his degree to become a fashion designer The other fact is , is that he was the one that was oddly friends with all the girls in the university yet never dated a single one. Which that caused hi to get on the wrong side of the males, causing him much trouble in his university days, also by crossing paths with the yakuza mafia multiple times. Luckily he didn't get a broken bone or two or even death. Which comes to the assumption that he is deathly afraid of the mafia because of that fact.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• blurbur

The colors of spring was now blooming in the city trees and the cherry blossom park lit up the city with a Slight lisp aura. Dan was currently at his flower shoppe working hard making a bouquet made of white roses and other assortment of flowers for a regular lady that happens to walk by everyday to order the same thing. This was the most fulfillment of his day, working at a flower shoppe in the midst of loving people that courteously buys flowers for loved ones. Although it would seem very melancholy for a single person to work at such a place, but oddly Dan loved it.

The day went by as many customers came in and out of the store, each and everyone buying at least one rose or something else. it was already 17:54 (5:54 pm) as dan started to close the shoppe up for the boss that already had left for home leaving dan for the clean up. He sighed as he carted the last of the window flowers back into the store, leaving them to rest. He grabbed his coat from the hanger by the door, closing and locking the door behind him afterwards. since it was still in the midst of oncoming spring, and there was still the frigid coldness in the air, he slipped his beige coat onto himself buttoning only the middle two buttons on the coat before heading off to his apartment.

The only down side to the job is that he had to walk back to his apartment because the last train was already gone. For his amusement as he walked, he huffed out a breath of warm air every few steps to see the air fog up before him then disappear before him. this was the only amusement he had for walking home alone.

Although it seemed as if there was someone else there...

• 2 weeks later...

Akifumi was on a patrol collecting money in his turf. He ran a lot of illegal business which includes prostitution and shark loans. Although he never truly liked his job, he grew accustomed to it as timed passed by. He's the sole son of the late Kaein-Kai branch Yakuza leader which he took over when his father died. He was often ridiculed and all eyes were on him because he was rather young for a Yakuza boss. Wanting to prove them wrong, Akifumi devoted himself to work which earned him praises and respect when he raised his branch's money earnings tenfolds.

The day was hectic. A lot of shops under his protection won't pay up money no matter how much his people threaten them. He never really resorted to violence, so all those threat were just empty. Akifumi drove his beloved F-Type jaguar sports car home. He didn't really like driving the car except in important occasions. However, this time, his other car was scheduled for tuning, so he had no choice but to drive it with utmost care.

So far there was no accident. There was no other vehicle since the alley was somewhat secluded. Only people like him who wishes to avoid the crowded main streets goes to this creepy alley. By one turn to the right, he would be out of the alley. He made a quick turn and there he saw a guy huffing air like an idiot as he walked across the streets. He wanted to signal the guy to move aside. However, he was too close, and if he doesn't think quick of a way in a second, he would collide with the guy. With his last resort left, he made a quick turn with his steering wheel as his car wobbled sideways. His car attained scratches as it collided with the walls. He was fortunate enough to be able to stop the car before further damage was made. Furious, he went out of the car and headed to where the guy was.

"What that fuck were you doing!? Look at what you've done!! Pay me!" he yelled with all of his voice.

Dan didn't even notice the beaming headlights on him until it was already too late. The car was a beautiful foreign car that dan didn't even know what exact type of car it was at all. When he saw the car scraped into the walls and bent the car in some places dan grimaced at the damage of the car. He knew the owner would be furious at him for not paying attention sooner.

"Ahh.... Ha...ha... I-I'm so sorry!!!" Dan shrunk down knowing it was all his fault. He glanced back up to see it was a well dress being in front of him that yelled out at him. He seemed to be as if a boss of some type or going to be a boss, Dan couldn't tell at all. He knew that this man was way out of his league and the money to come up to pay the damage to his car was definitely out of his pay roll.

He quickly reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the change he had left of his lunch money and money for the already gone train. He broke sweat when he knew he didn't even have enough to even pay for a cup of paint that the car had on in the first place."I only have enough for a train ticket home.. Well since the trains not running... I guess you can have it... Its only 1780 yen..." As usual he was acting like his ignorant self and not really taking care of the problem at hand. "heh.. I guess that isn't enough right?..."

Akifumi was furious. His beloved and treasured sports car was damaged. It was all because of the person at his front. His car was bought thousand US dollars so when he was handed some thousand yen, he laughed in disbelief rather than get angry.

"Do you think that's what the damage worth? Do you really think my car is just worth a thousand yen??" he yelled as he moved forward, grabbing the guy by his collar. By now he was really pissed. He wanted to kill the guy, sell his organ to compensate for the damages dealt to the car. However, that'd be too cruel. He thought of a way in which he can compensate money from the guy. He examined the guy from head to toe, calculating his worth.

"You! Obviously this is not enough as a payment. You will have to pay me three million yen. But since you don't have enough money with you, I will make a proposal." Akifumi released the guy's collar as he stepped back, making a faint smirk in his lips as he continued "I will hire you as a host. Earn as much money as you can. Sleep with clients or whatever it takes for you to squueze money out of their wallet."

Akifumi picked up his phone, wanting to call someone at the manor to pick him up. However, when he realized that the guy could run away, he took a snapshot of his face as he made a faint evil grin.

"You! Don't try to run away. Run and your sorry ass will be dead before you reach home. You don't know who you are dealing"

The man yanked dan's collar up with his fist, immediately dan threw up his hands dropping some of the money on the ground, making clinks on the concrete. This seemed to be a nice day until the very wrong turn of event started to happen.

Crap Crap Crap!!! This is not my day... Dan started to shake slightly because of the fact this was some sort of inspection of himself, almost to a point of a money "collection" sort of thing that the "odd" type of people do.

"I'm just an ordinary university guy.. H-Hah.. I know that car is worth more than a thousand yen, it's just I don't that kind of money to peel out of a pocket."

"You! Obviously this is not enough as a payment. You will have to pay me three million yen. But since you don't have enough money with you, I will make a proposal." The man let go of dan's collar leaving wrinkles of where his fist made an imprint around the collar. This was definitely no ordinary man of any sort to be reckoned with he was too finely dressed and with an attitude that described the aspect of a Yakuza. A smirk pierced through the man's lips as he flicked out his phone taking a picture of dan's face with the flash on making dan somewhat dazed afterwards. "I will hire you as a host. Earn as much money as you can. Sleep with clients or whatever it takes for you to squeeze money out of their wallet. Don't try to run away. Run and your sorry ass will be dead before you reach home. You don't know who you are dealing." The smirk turned into an evil grin after the shot was made of his face.

The perfect trap.

What have I done...

It was all over now for dan.