Dramatical Murder [Fan Club]

sVerrine

Does noone like mink? I feel like i am the only fan out there who loves minku x aoba. I know what he did to aoba but later after the whole incident aoba worked really hard to find mink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• shion

• Ero Gaki

• |WW|

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about MinkxAoba, I tried a lot to understand Minks character and why he was doing what he did so in the end (when all the violence was forgotten :S) I actually started to like him. But hey, comparing him to NoizxAoba, I just can't.

And omg, the first time we all saw Clears face, was it just me or did you guys get like all tearyeyed and touched?? It was a bit longer ago when there weren't so much fanart so for me it was actually the first time seeing his face :cuteonion45:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always between AobaxClear (My username...) and AobaxKoujaku.

They're both such sweethearts and yet both super fucked up (In their bad endings).

Besides pairings though, the game itself was beautiful~

Nitro+Chiral works so hard and all of their creations show that hard work.

That anime though...I'm not even gonna touch it.

I'm sorry but no, just NO. DX

• 4 weeks later...

Hey DMMd people!

My fav pairings have to be...Noiz x Aoba. I love that pierced little asshole. (Hm...pierced...asshole? Really?) And Ren x Aoba of course, because seriously who wouldn't want to hook up with a part of their personality who was once a dog shaped supercomputer, currently living in their twin's body? But...nothing beats the ViTri duo for me. Their scenes are...indescribably disturbing and hot at the same time.

I see the anime gets a lot of hate. It was fine for me, but I'm easy to please. Clearly not the best, but whatever. What would you expect from an anime made from a game?

• 2 years later...