Dramatical Murder [Fan Club]

sVerrine

So, I finished the game yesterday and completed all the routes. Best. Game. Ever. There is nothing more awesome, more delicious, more intriguing than this.

I played only the good ends, though. I don't believe my heart would have survived to any of the bed endings.

Anyway, my favorite routes were Ren's, Clear's and Noiz's. Clear's was the saddest, I almost cried at the end.

So, anyone?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• shion

• Taiga Kagami

• Anna Armani

Clear's route brings everyone to manly tears. *creys*

Favorite route? Noiz. Always Noiz. I still haven't done Mink's because of how violent (yet so sexy. *drools*) it is. Yes, I was spoiled by myself. OTL. The temptation!

Anyway. Aoba is awesome.

I prefer Koujaku x Aoba, Noiz x Aoba and oddly Mink x Clear because of this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I REGRET NOTHING.

But the game. skashfsdg. *thumbs up* So awesome and so so. Ugh. FEELS.

• 7 months later...

This topic needs more people in it!

Especially considering the fact that we're getting an anime this Summer!:cuteonion45:

I loved Clear and Noiz the most. Clear is sweet and innocent. And brave. And a bit goofy sometimes. That's why he is so lovable - he's not some perfect uber-seme. Nope, he is a little bit silly and that is part of his charm.

And Noiz is trying to act cool all the time, but ends up having cute moments. He is just adorable! And I loved his voice.

I love this game very much!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

My first route was Clear's. But I need to finish Mink's route and Ren's route.

• 1 month later...

I really loved both of the games x3 my favorites are in order: Koujaku x Aoba, Tripp and Virus x Aoba, Clear x Aoba, and Ren x Aboa. I really like all of them but those four are my favorites. I'm really looking foward to the anime this summer too! :3 This game I think has great potential for a great anime so hopefully it'll be a great watch.

YAY~ DMMD!!

a super fan

I finished every route in dmmd but haven't yet to finish up dmmdr

but i still need to finish up the bad route even though all bad route are wack up twisted, it's sick

anyway I love it it's so nice~~

I love Koujaku, Noiz, and Mink ;DDD xDD tralalalal~~

Played all routes, including rc. Oh gott. Ren and Aoba is just- hngg. But Mink is my type too (I'm into older men lol), but my bae is totally Noiz.

Haha I finished almost everything only need to play Ren's routine~~

my favorite for now is Clear.

God I fell in love with him since the first time I laid my eyes on him >

second is Noiz...:)

Can't wait for the anime....

• 3 weeks later...

:hamtaro-005 (8): AWESOME!! i found the fanclub for this!! i started one too cuz i didnt see this one! I also love this BL game i've never played it but i've seen most of all the gameplays!! i love this a whole lot!!! 0////0 thanks for making this ;) :hamtaro-005 (23):cheetah10 :5yoyo34:

I kind of feel like I'm the one of the only few who hasn't played it. But i have sat down and watched all the walk-throughs and fell in love with the game. ; u ;

I loved every route but Clear's route killed me, both ends did and I'm still not fully recovered.

The same for Ren's bad end, seeing it for the first time legit made me burst into tears for...reasons.

.. I have not played the game either x.x I wanted to play though D:

I love DMMd and I love Noiz and Aoba sooo much.

Game was awesome.

At first I wanted to play Koujaku's route first but I changed my mind in the middle

of the game because Noiz was so awesome and I then I had to play hi route first....:leaf15:

thumb.jpg

Dramatical murder routes are awesome. My favorites were Koujaku and noiz. It's just exposing. I'm a perv lol. The anime is awesome. 2 episodes are already out. It's soooo cool. :hamtaro-005 (8):rabbit4rabbit14rabbit8

Guest takechick22

Love the game! The detail to storyline is ridiculously intricate! Hnng.

I love the anime so far!

(Even if it almost looks nothing like the game's style!!)

And I've seen previews of the manga, which looked hilarious

(ly bad).

I think I'm trapped in this fandom, though. I just love it too much. Too much!

But, I didn't enjoy the second game too much.

(Especially not Mink's route. It looked like they gave up on the art.)

However, Ren's route was freaking hilarious! -Jealous girlfriend, much!- - Just like Koujaku's route in the first game!

Aside from the bonus game, and Ren's route.

All THREE of them!

Aha... Love Ren... *:hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (8):sobs* Anyway, I cannot express enough my love for Shiroba. Please, if you love him... Get at me. (Let's love him together!)

I haven't played this game yet. But according to my people' spoil and the anime version (it's ep 3 now), i think my fav char was Noize and Clear, and my fav pairing was NoiAo, KoujakuNoiz...

And oh goshhh... Noiz and Ao kissed in ep 3 >w

yeah, I disappoint at the graphic too. it looks rushed and weird, unlike the game.

and i'm still watching it...

-Drops in, pokes around-

Hrm, I have to say I am on the AobaxRen or AobaxNoiz boat myself. Though I do like clear a lot as well.

Too many choices. And yes, the anime looks a bit rushed; but I am still watching it of course.

Just can't tear myself away regardless.

mew_zps750a4e61.png

I just finished Clear's route in the game and loved it. I can't decided on whether to play through Noiz's or Kojaku's route next though ...and then theres still ren, ah so many choices. Have you guys hear actually that there's a chance the pewdiepie is actually going to do a lets play for Dramatical Murder? The link to vote is

and I'd think it would be hilarious as well as bring in alot more fans. :leaf5:

• 1 month later...

I just ended up pulling there names out a hat to see witch ones I would play. I had started re:connect before I played the first game. I went back and played it, but not before playing through Mink's rout. He he, play it a little out of order. Oh well.

leaf2:leaf5:rabbit6

• 3 months later...

The anime was a little strange,yes.But, I really like the game, since it was very graphic, and had alot of " action". when I first played it, i had to keep turning the screen away, so that anybody walking pass me wouldn't see the action-filled graphics:-P :hamtaro-005 (5):