• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Leslie_LC

• Dai

• Justme

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished it. I am not quite content but still. I love the quote I wrote,

Quote: "He who speaks of truth knows that freedom cannot be bought, but he who speaks of deception tries to sell it."

yearning_by_katsumiuryu-dahv5km.jpg

Yeah, I drew all of that. Took me two months since I took breaks in between. But I started to lose the muse so I finished it quickly before it goes into the bin - v -

And thank you. (:

Frigging Holy Sh*t!! It's awesome dearest! The scene, the whole thing and...the butt :p

Awesome, you've improved sooo much! Love it!

Ps.- Even if you don't believe me, what I like the most is the window, how the light comes through it, like really showering the male and the columns, really like the columns!

I guess he was trying to be the butt of the joke (*Coughcough* I'm literally sorry. I was trying to make a joke and it failed. And no I wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry anyways). Awesome piece of work. Also I like the columns.

Thank you all for liking it. I really felt challenged with that piece, I learned new techniques and also I saw some mistakes I do when drawing which resulted - trying to improve what I can. From now and I want to keep drawing bodies from behind because I want to learn all kind of curves. Then on I will move to front view, profile and other positions. ' v '

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I believe you. Because I also loved how I put the light from the window to shower him - brings some kind of sensuality, I don't know. And due to the rays I named it 'Yearning'.

Your art is super awesome, I love it to see the style of an artist clearly in her/his work. I can only dream of drawing stuff like that, it's so awesome to draw the stuff you have inside your head.

It's like your world inside your head is suddenly being given a life outside of it.

Thank you for sharing:In love:

Each time it is a pleasure to see your drawings. ^_^ It's sensual, sentimental, dark, mystic, beautiful.

• 1 month later...

Guess who, guess who. It's going to be a hard yet long piece.

To be honest I am taking my time with the pose, it's really hard. I mean, making a man graceful and elegant without making him look too gay XD. Though the one I am drawing might be classified a bit gay > v >

Anyhow, a print screen of the piece so far. In case you don't guess... - v - I'll feel a bit dejected XD.

-san

The drawing looks brilliant! I like the pose and the gaze and the costume! cheetah10

My guess:

Saga-san is a fan of Yuri on Ice~~ cheetah12

-san

The drawing looks brilliant! I like the pose and the gaze and the costume! cheetah10

My guess:

Saga-san is a fan of Yuri on Ice~~ cheetah12

Thank you!! I have a lot corrections to make but kinda impatient XD.

You guessed it right, and especially Viktor's fan. I won't even begin telling you how hard I ship the Japanese Yuri with Viktor. > v >

• 1 year later...

-whew- Finally updated the first post with recent drawings.

I am working on a fanart [Todorki Shouto] from Boku no Hero Academia.

The ice is breaking my brain, seriously. I hope I will not screw up.

Nonetheless, here a print screen of the work so far.

And Todoroki Shouto is done,

Now started a new piece, I'll call it 'Polluted'. I made a print shot of the work so far,

• 1 year later...

I haven't posted much, but just finished this today.

When I get in summer break, I will update all works I have done.

5UUBVU8.png