[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Hmm I wounder if there is an English word for this...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?do u know a good word.

Erm an english word for being lazy? I would say slackass.

Literally just browsing YO with Spongebob playing in the background haha! I feel like it's been so long since I've gotten to hang out here! It's such a busy time of year! I miss you all!!!!

Im drawing and litsening to the lotr audio book (agian for the fivehundred-twenty-eleventh time)

XD

Btw, I just heard my neighbur singing 'dum-dum-ladi-dumdum...Dum' in the bathroom XDDD

• 2 weeks later...

I've put on the Great British Baking Show and now I'm just chilling on YO. I've definitely got to get some work done, but I just can't bring myself to do much of anything important right now.

Digging up old threads while ignoring the pain in my right shoulder and trying not to get bitten by mosquitos because my mosquito coil just ran out. Actually I need to go to sleep now.

Im eating pasta .

Today i have been litsening to a song and..... ..... yeah thats it. i have been litsening to ONE song ALLL day.

:D

Im gonna give it to you know. Its short, no vocal, just a melody ^^

Its ships and stuff XDfight the sea monster u pirats. XD

I am attempting to write an essay and failing miserably. Sometimes it's just hard to sit down and get out the words that you need in order to make these things work.

• 2 weeks later...