[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

I'm sitting on a cafe and trying to study. But there is two ladies across the room and ..... well. Let's just say that both has embraced the color of red everywhere on them self's. Hmm red, red, red.. color of...warning was it. XD

Haha na it's not that bad I'm just super tierd and just took a smal break from my laptop :p

But they do look red and shiny X)

i fell asleep... so i just woke up. for a few second i thought it was morning and that i was late for work xD

but, i only slept for an our or so :p

I'm currently in the waiting room reception for the GP doctors. Afterwards I plan on going into town centre to meet my mum and go shopping. When I come home, I then plan on going to bed :(

I'm fckn watching this anime "Spiritpact 2" !!! GOSH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!yoyo4

AND I'M TRYIN TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO READ THE MANHUA/MANWA/MANGA !!! OH G OF YAOI PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MOOOOORE PATIENCE!! WAHHHHHHHH I SUPER LOVIN IT!!!!! I CAN'T CONTAIN THIS FEELING ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >///////////////

lhgpbepmtvkka6hfcgs3.png

Oh Ma'Lord! What have I found.....? :5yoyo21:

When-Ephraim-Sykes-Opens-His-Mouth-Yours-Drops-Floor.gif

I dont know If I am in heaven or in land of .....singels but i just found vids with ... lets see the titel for this one...

"Boyfriend Cuddeling- Hairplaying, Kissing sounds..."

I have these...sexy wispers in my ear XDDD it tickels!

9IOGcp0.gif

I have no ide where this will begin or end... im just....having wispers in my ear....and i like it XD

:5yoyo32::Red_fox:

P.S Im probably the last one on this "hot potato".....

believe it or not... but i am watching 'my little pony' at the moment and i can't believe how much i actually enjoy it and how funny it can be XD *blush* and what's even worse is how catchy the songs are :Frustrated:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
well i guess it depends on what "kind off" my littel pony u are watching..I did a fast search on 'my littel pony+yaoi' (yeah i aded the yaoi-part .... Dont you guys alwways do that to all your internet search '_'? )

and boy i found a lot XD

65950602717d6cfae5e8ebb3948b1f24ed957667_00.gif

:_red_fox 5

naaa just kidding, I find your post really cute ^^ You keep on watching those ponies. Just dont grab them ;)

I am atm doing nothing... but i will make tea , litsen to an audiobook and draw soon.

Qa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
well i guess it depends on what "kind off" my littel pony u are watching..I did a fast search on 'my littel pony+yaoi' (yeah i aded the yaoi-part .... Dont you guys alwways do that to all your internet search '_'? )

and boy i found a lot XD

65950602717d6cfae5e8ebb3948b1f24ed957667_00.gif

:_red_fox 5

naaa just kidding, I find your post really cute ^^ You keep on watching those ponies. Just dont grab them ;)

I am atm doing nothing... but i will make tea , litsen to an audiobook and draw soon.

LOL I was wondering what to do this evening, now you gave me a great idea XD