You Wouldn't Dare!

DonniiHarottashi

Saga sat still underneath the blossom tree. His face was beautiful, shaped to perfection with a touch of softness yet eyes that took control. Sad was what this love is,Sad and Pathetic. A one sided road where it leads you to sadness and obsession. I should know;Love wasn't on my side.

I've loved Saga-kun since 8th grade when I began to notice people in a sexual way. Not exactly the people accepted by my culture but people like me, or just my gender. It seemed wrong at first, like I done something or something was wrong with me. Maybe I needed to be fixed or something. But, soon, I'd accepted the fact that i love boys and boys who love boys. Not everyone gets to say this but wouldn't it be great if they did. My first "real" relationship was with a man by the name of Tanaji Okisamo, he worked as an accountant and was 15 years my senior. He was normal and a great screw until i met his daughter,Jami. We had biology together, and when i saw Tanaji at the parent meeting with his wife, lets just sayi was kicked off school grounds. Saga,my best friend, accepted my sexual preferrence when others…didn't exactly make the best of it.

Saga is exactly 6 years my senior and while we didnt go to school together we lived next to each other and grew up eating mochi with each others family. I guess i'd always known about my love for Saga but i hadn't fully accepted it. "What?" He turns toward me and smiled. "I was thinking about that time you messed up the Mochi mama made for your birthday," I lied blushing harder as the silent seconds passed. "I didn't mean to!" He stood defending himself. I stood up in front of him challenging his braveness. He pushed his long arms out pushing me backwards,"You don't want to be embarressed now do you?" I wrestled him to the ground laughing as we rolled around. Soon, he was on top and we both were panting. His face leaned toward mine his lips slightly ajarred. His lips were an inche from mine as we closed our eyes. "Sagani Aganoi! You get home this instant and stop wrestling with Koi!" His Mother stomped toward us, ponytail swinging and dress flowing with the anger of Godzilla, "Hello Koi, I talked to your mother tell her that the recipe was fantastic as she told me." "Yes, Ma'am," I Huffed a gut full of air out after they left. ARGGGGHH! I was so close to making him see my love!

I threw my backpack on the ground and slid my shoes off at the door. As i slipped my house shoes on, the undeniable sound of my parents arguing and throwing objects they were gonna replace echoed through. I picked Tigress, my pet rabbit, up and carried her to my room. I laid on my bed petting Tigress unaware of the t.v. playing an advertisement. I let Tigress out of the room and locked my door before falling on to the mattress. My hand unzipped my jeans and freed my cock from its prison. I'd been hard the entire time we'd wrestle. Surely, Saga felt it when he pinned himself against me. My hand began stroking slowly to the picture of him on my bulletin board. I stood and took i down laying it onto a towel. My hand jerked my cock slowly over the picture as i imagined him sucking it. His wet silky tongue gliding over the head gathering my precum. Dream Saga bent over the bed railing gripping his ass cheeks spreading them for me and me only,"please…please Koi Enter me……give me the love you've held in." I began to thrust into my hand as i felt the cum build and travel up my shaft. Just as it reach the head of my cock, Roji, My older brother, walks in naked and my cum splatter across his chest and cock. I cum immediately again seeing the beautiful sight before me.

"Roji!" He strode towards me, his cock hard. He glanced at the picture,"Saga,Huh? Have you told him? Close your eyes pretend it's him." "You Wouldn't Dare!" I Whispered as he spinned me around spitting on my asshole. "You covered me in cum and now im gonna fill you," he thrusted in me.……[To Be Continued]

─────────────────✔────────────────

♥Hai Hope You Enjoyed This Is My Dream and i hope i gain a few fangirls or fanboys for Roji, Koi, and Saga…Maybe even Tigress lol but i had fun writing this and i hope it is as fun to read

With Boy-Love,

Donnii

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DonniiHarottashi

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

His hand clamped over my mouth as i screamed. That Bastard! He Had No Right bursting into my room. I thought as he pounded my ass for all i was worth. This wasnt a new thing in the household. Roji screwing me was one of the many screwed up secrets Saga only knew. Tears fell down my cheeks rolling into a new world. Roji's hand slid over my chest and flicked a nipple. At least he tried to make it pleasurable for me, but in the end it isnt him who i want in me.

He tapped my shoulder twice then three times. "No," I hissed. He wanted to cum on my face. Theres no way i could wash my face off wihout passing our parent to get in the restroom. He pinched my nipple hard and I yelped. "How can i pass them?," I mumbled. "Use a towel and that bottle of water over there." With that advice he turned me around and pumped his cock groaning. One last last thrust he came, leaving strands of cum on my face. He slapped his soft penis across my face a few times, "I know you dont like our sessions But i love them and you. i would never truely hurt you. I love you little brother. "

After wiping my face and neck, took a shower and went to sleep. The Next morning i stopped by Sagas House to talk. "So how are you liking Campus?" While I had just started college, Saga was on his Junior year after starting late, "Its great. Im mostly at the library and Art department." "Yeah youre an art student correct?," Saga smiled and ruffled his black and iced tipped hair. He was what dreams were meant to be made of. He leaned against the doorway with his bag. "Well we should get going before we're late." He offered me a ride in the car which i accepted. The first 5minutes was He and I singing with 2ne1 and Big Bang,but soon became awkward silence.

We part ways when we get to the university,Him to the Science Department and I to the Art Department. We planned to meet up for lunch and go to Pandaway to eat. I sat in each class watching the clock waiting for 12:00pm so he could see and angel of love. InDesign and Develop Class Saga Texted him: [] Meet Me Outside The Gate At 12:00. See ya soon.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello lovelies i decided to write more thanks to Arekushisu

Check some of his stories out he's really good.

With Boy-love

Donnii

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Your fiction is beautiful! I like Saga!

2ne1 and Big Bang are from my favorite bands, I laugh when I read that part. :leaf5: