Who are you discussion

EvilStewie

Thanks I hate Sunbae :)

See, this is my problem with the main couple. Sunbae who is the root of all evil, lying to her face in a church of all places, (And that is the least of his sins) was gonna help GW get together with her originally. Well, until he started to worry her memories were coming back, Now he just wants her gone, cause he is the devil! You can't just replace someone, and he seemed to think he could! He robbed HJ of everything. I don't care if she likes GW when this all ends, But I'll be livid if she is all gun ho for that relationship! Sunbae can NOT end up being right! I know SO as a character doesn't know all that, But I know as a viewer, and I won't have it! Its not fair to make us love a couple that is in a different space from one another, and take those feeling to a place where they meant nothing. I as a viewer invested into that. The relationship mattered.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

• Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I really dislike that sunbae. He is such a liar and a double faced person. Hope she will believe the ghost and not him.

As for the main couple, I think it would have been better to have Jae Wook as officer Cha and TaecYeon as the ghost.

I mean, I enjoy better the moments the girl has with Jae's character. I like their chemistry better.

I agree! Wish it happened that way to, but it didn't. Now all we can do is hope this ends as painlessly as possible. I feel nothing with her and that childish detective.

Hope we'll have more moments with her and the ghost until the end. Also, I wait for the moment she will recall him.

I do to! I don't want to be mean to GW, Maybe its my age, But He really is like a hyper-active kid to me. I kept waiting for him to pull her hair so she knew he liked her, Sadly I'm not kidding! There is just no chemistry there for me. I hope this end well...

I also think he is like a hyperactive kid. Way too childish to be a good pairing for her.

I've been so busy.

We had guests from Sunday afternoon until today.

I watched ep 9. :D

She remembers about Heyong Joon, finally. :D

2013082705350380_1_rstarkys.jpg

I'm curious how she'll act towards inspector Cha now that she remembered about HJ.

2.gif

Episode 10 is so good

If YJ was in a position were he could fight for SO I'd be "Your up a certain creek without a paddle GW". I wish he was!! Wait to you watch that one! I only understood so much of it, I watched the raw. It was still good!

I haven't watch the ep 10 yet. I'm waiting for the eng subs. Hope they will be out later tonight, before I sleep.

Now that I heard from you that the ep is good, I wait even more for it. :p

It's too bad that the ghost can't fight for her with equal chances. GW would definitely lose to him, in my opinion.

Oh yes!! I know there are still 6 episodes left..But after the last two episodes... In my world...

1235201_491193524304739_1251503564_n_zpsabd07fdb.jpg

Oh only 6 episodes left? :( I thought it has 24.

Lol the photo you posted is priceless. :D

There could be 24, I think when I googled on wiki it said 16, but you can't trust wiki. HAHA I posted it where I watch the episodes, the likes are climbing. I do feel bad for TY, I think they gave him his part to bring in viewers, and that happened, but he was NOT ready! Not trying to be mean, facts are just facts.

I personally don't think he is playing the role mature enough, As I've said. Character is a professional, a cop. He's supposed to be all logical and believe only what he sees, yet he acts like he is in high school. If he was more experienced he wouldn't be playing this role like this. It don't even match the character description they give in the synopsis. I know this is Noona X Dongseng, but there is a difference between being young and acting immature. I don't think he can tell the difference. As mean as all that sounded, I DO feel bad for him..

I also watched the ep 10. Wow! A lot of things happened.

First, I'm glad she remembered all about Hyeong Joon. But it was sad to find out that he died exactly in the night when he wanted to propose her. :(

I'm happy that the sunbae finally showed his true colors and that Gun Woo saw it as well.

But I was annoyed when he succeeded to escape. With all the police there, he an old man, could run faster. >.

HAHA! We'll have to call Sunbae Road Runner now! "beep Beep" I know that was just ...silly, But If it keeps my HJ around longer I'm all for it! ;)

My intuition tells me that he will keep running for some time, and they will have some hard time in catching him.

Anyway, HJ will be around for some time, that's for sure :p

I watched the ep 12.

I wanted sunbae to be caught, but after he died I felt sorry for him. Anyway, he seemed at least to have some consciousness.

I liked when GW took the sim card out of the phone and give them only the shell. :D (he was very fast to do it though :p I watched that scene again and SO was keeping all the time the phone in her hand, then when those people attacked them he suddenly grabbed the phone and threw it away. Then in the car she asked him if he is crazy to give them the phone.

It means even she didn't notice when he took the card out. He was very fast :p)

When they brought the card to that guy, to recover the dates, I was thinking that something will come up again and they won't find the information once again. XD But I was wrong. :D

And yeah, it ended with SO kidnapped... and I'm waiting for Monday. :D

I have mixed feeling on that episode, Some good things, and some things they just shouldn't have done... I still can't wait for Monday though! HJ what are you thinking?? Anyway my friend, drool with me now...

tumblr_mslt82DXul1r0n47ho1_250_zps19fab050.jpgtumblr_mslt82DXul1r0n47ho2_250_zps97949186.jpgtumblr_mslt82DXul1r0n47ho3_250_zpscda3a1b2.jpgtumblr_mslt82DXul1r0n47ho4_250_zps87903124.jpg

Ohoho I'm drooling, yes. :D I can't even decide which outfit is the best. :D HJ couldn't you be the main guy in this movie? xD

I'm thinking about doing a HJ character fan vid to this song, what do you think?

[video=youtube_share;PrGq-pSvZg8]