Downtime on 16th August

Key

We were just informed by the server company that the server will be moved to a new data center tomorrow, 16th August starting 9AM EDT (1PM GMT).

YO might be down from 2 to 8 hours, depending on how fast they manage to move the servers to the new data center.

We are not changing the server, just the server's location will be changed. I talked to the server company's staff, but there is no way to avoid the move and the downtime.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nena21

• Karin

• Anic

• Veil

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it wouldn't down too long. I like this place a lot. Thank you for letting us know.

Ihave to agree with Duchy i am hoping its not down for long i will be fairly lonely without Yo in the meantime.

I'm really going to miss this site very much tomorrow since I really love this site very much, is going to be lonely without this site tomorrow. And I hope this site coming fort back tomorrow and thank you for the info Key