Need someone to help with correcting

EvilStewie

I just bought a Korean language text book and workbook. Having a hard time finding a teachers guide for this series. ( Integrated Korean: Beginning 1 ) If there is anyone who wouldn't mind correcting my workbook pages if I scanned them, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• 현애

• kyeo

• harumakochan

Which edition is it? Couldn't find it in PDF?

It sounds like my Japanese college book. Elementary Japanese Genki I and II. If it is collegiate, it might be difficult to access these because it's exclusively for students and they have certain key account to access these. But when my Japanese elementary edition was 'expired' as in there is another edition, the answer keys could be accessed/downloaded since the questions were different.

Hope your edition is older, haha.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

When I searched someone said there wasn't a teacher's guide

Hi K

There is no teacher's edition but instructional resource book for teachers will be published by UH Press in January of 2013.

I can't find that in PDF :/

I'm not sure yet what edition, haven't got the books delivered yet, ( been in NJ for like 5 days now, according to tracking) But I believe its current edition, 2nd

OK... This is the thing, I'm typing this here cause I don't want other people to waste their hard earned money. This series is NOT for self study!! I got text and workbook, but no one mentioned anything about the CD's you also will need. There is no teachers guide to look up answers! They have audio files on the website, but the sections don't correlate between books and audio files. When asked if there would be a teachers guide for self study they posted back with: "We don't offer that to self study people"! rabbit11

I am doing ANYTHING but recommending this series to learn Korean by self study! If you do NOT want people to self study with your text, NOTE THAT $hit before they buy it for that purpose!

Thanks

I think I'm gonna try the site. It really not expensive, and if it helps.. Why not! I'm not sure what add-ons I should get with the basic membership, Have you tried any of those?

I also recommend talktomeinKorean.com, it's free, and has a lot of free resources including mini worksheet PDFs, podcasts, and video. Not sure if it's your style or not, nonetheless, have fun learning Korean ^^

(Harukorean.com is their partner, which offers the additional 1:1 correction service, but I'm sure you could get that here, or perhaps other sites like Yahoo Answers)

I checked out that site, and I don't know where to be on there... Not sure where to find the lesson I need

• 9 months later...

^If its only helping you correct your workbooks then I don't mind helping you although I'm not that good in hangul. But I studied a few for everyday use. So if you're okay with that then let's. :)

Hi. I know this forum was a few years back, but I'd like to help if needed?

I'm from Korea. Uhm... You may message me or VM anytime. TalktomeinKorean.com is a good website to learn Korean, I'm not sure if it's still up or not, I'm on mobile for right now, heh! Let me know, okay?

talktomeinkorean.com is still up! ^^ I get lessons there to study Korean.. haha :) It's one of the best sites that teaches Korean ^^

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OMG thanks

, I would really appreciate that!!