Are you boring?

Neja

For 60 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

You could also get this result:

For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• Neja

• pokeyspot

• Sai-Miyoshi

I got :

Have you ever wondered if you we're a boring person?

For 60 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

57 % of 18885 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

For 50 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

18 % of 18908 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 50 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 2 weeks later...

so i'm pretty boring guys

For 50 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

57 % of 19108 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 2 months later...

For 70 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 50 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

It's ok, I guess...?

Here's mine (:

For 80 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

57 % of 20006 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 10 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 2 weeks later...

I will admit I'm boring :hamtaro-005 (6):...cheetah3

56 % of 20218 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

56 % of 20260 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C :hamtaro-005 (5):

Hahaha... Well, that's expected :3 ; But at least I can work on it Whew...:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 weeks later...

i got this..

Certificate Seal

For 60 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

26 % of 20443 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile C

• 4 weeks later...

For 50 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 10 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always

FACK OFF QUIZ .....IM NOT BORING I WORE MY UNDERWEAR ON MY HEAD FOR TRUTH OR DARE...NOW IS THAT BORING....*YELLS..

• 4 weeks later...

Pheeww, Well, at least I'm not boring then xDD

For 50 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

26 % of 20947 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

YAAAS Just watch me ya'll who call me a shut in lol

• 5 months later...

My result:

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

Or even this one:

For 30 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet those last 10% were because I choose math as my fav subject in school. XD

For 70 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

For 20 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

For 70 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

56 % of 22743 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

°____°

This what it say of the test...onion7

For 40 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

18 % of 22745 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:. onionn6

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one::cuteonion24:

-------------------------+++++++++++++++++--------------------------

I find this interesting.. nyufufufu so funny but thanks for telling how not bored I am...:cuteonion50:

----- Oh btw, my mind it's not like 90 year old man! and I'm still young like a "teen" I don't know what it's even called?! I only hear it to my friend when they talk.

• 3 months later...

18 % of 24006 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one:

• 4 weeks later...

For 60 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

18 % of 24282 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 1 year later...

• 1 month later...

Certificate: Test results

For 40 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.
25 % of 30203 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Your results were not clear.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

Take this quiz:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

oops I guess it doesn't work...

- - - Updated - - -

For 40 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.
25 % of 30203 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Your results were not clear.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

Oh well...I just can't understand what this Profile A,B,C supposed to mean? yoyo

(Just because I like reading rather than partying ;P

Apparently I am a 90 years old in the body of a 23 years old....

"For 50 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... "

• 2 weeks later...

I still got time... not everything is lost! :p

• 2 weeks later...

For 70%, they said, but I disagree. most of the people who I become friends with tell me how unexpectedly funny and talkative I am, or maybe that's just them being nice

• 6 months later...
Guest Aquahorse