‘Ever had a crush on YO?’

MayDream1010

Hmm I have developed a few crushes along the way and have had my share of fantasies and involvements. What can i say, YO members are all too cute, I can't restrain myself~ -chuckles-

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayDream1010

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Musica

• batista

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ofc I do xDDDD isn't YO a treasure trove of hotties :3 we gotta net the fishes and choose the finests

aw blue~ you aren't that old XD and crush is not the same as love..you sure you never had one? :p because i know for a fact you have this strange obsession with fishes XDDDD sorry, i had to :p well me..yeah i have to admit i have OTL

, I thought you know that marine life is not included. And, as a goldfish, you're always the exception. Aside that, 'crush' is a plain word for you. ;P

And now you made me curious....yeah i have to admit i have -> who? :rolleyes:

'Aside that, 'crush' is a plain word for you.' rabbit0rabbit13rabbit2rabbit4rabbit1rabbit6

mm..i think it was this one hot guy, whos pics i drool over :p ok don't kill me OTL anyway, that's not for a public thread

:o

You just broke me heart *dramatic* I have oved you from the first moment you wrote to me! The gentleness in your words made me heart beat faster *clenches heart*. Thy Face left an everlasting impression on me, and now, and now!!!! I gave you my heart, and the moment i did, u gave it away.....

*voila, end of birthday drama =-=*

Hai, m-might have a crush on someone >/////////////> but I'll manage to get over them >/////////////////////////

hahahahaha, most welcome :p :p :p And I was just listening to that horrible christmas song x-x But keep it up with neon-samaaaa *nyahahahahahahah* :3 :3 :3 :3

But keep it up with neon-samaaaa

LOL.

'Aside that, 'crush' is a plain word for you.' rabbit0rabbit13rabbit2rabbit4rabbit1rabbit6

Aaaand.. the bunny abuser is back. xDD

-_- Gods one quote I hate is that action speaks louder than words. That isn't true. (my argument) The tongue is such a small thing, but can cause immense damage. Watever the reason I have no crushes at the moment. :/ Loves, yes...but no crushes. XD I did however have one on someone a while ago. -_- Couldn't help myself though. Plus, damn emotions. They are so bothersome. Believe me. XD

, not on YO (yet), but on other sites. I think it's natural since the majority of us, share a common interest & some more than others. :)

Thank you so much for your words Maya. You are right ^_^.

Ohhh, you are right too in some aspects. I don't have any crush here anymore, just few close real friends. I treasure that more than anything rabbit4

Thank you so much for your words Maya. You are right ^_^.

Ohhh, you are right too in some aspects. I don't have any crush here anymore, just few close real friends. I treasure that more than anything rabbit4

not a problem. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It has passed so long since I made this thread. I never thought so many people will answer me. :hamtaro-005 (15):

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I think so. :) I've never had a crush on here per se, but I can definitely see why people could/would.

Really? That's cute! I like talking to these two people on here. I like them as friends, not as crushes. XD

Ohhh, same as me. I have few friends now. :hamtaro-005 (23):

I was too. :hamtaro-005 (15):