Pokey's Experiments O uO

pokeyspot

Alright so I'm playing around quite a bit with my beloved painting program. I'm looking to improve, to find my style, to explore this whole digital art thing. This'll be my thread to show my stuff so I don't flood the forum with separate pictures.

UPDATE:

It was the night that freed them. The soft starlight and the waning moon were the only witnesses to the true selves of Aaron and Connor. It was only when they were together like this at last that they felt truly alive.

"In your arms I am complete."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And for a more intimate feel...

rabbit2

If you like what you see please do come back and/or leave a comment! They really do help even if it's just "meh"

Thank you for your time!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• LOL

• Ephemeral

• Dev

Top Posters In This Topic

Clothing wrinkles O_O *makes grabby hands* lol

The thing I suck at most ;)

I like the picture, especially the hair which is very traditional in manga/anime. Great work

!

Was there any story behind this drawing? Curious...

Thank you! *huggles* Now about the backstory...hmm there's one now XD

It was the night that freed them. The soft starlight and the waning moon were the only witnesses to the true selves of Aaron and Connor. It was only when they were together like this at last that they felt truly alive.

"In your arms I am complete."

Why can't I be so artistic and creative as you people! WHY GOD, WHY?!

nice job, btw. :banhbao38:

thank you!!! And have you tried artistic things? Tried enough that you fail spectacularly in an interesting way and work from there? XP

hmm, interesting... I did try but the result is the worst thing you could ever imagine from a loser like me

-_- So laaaame :_red_fox 12

... Imma poke you if you keep calling yourself a looser! You're not one! And it's just what worked for me, my "interesting way." was a ugly disaster but I liked the colors. So yeah sometimes if you just find one thing you like about you creation you can build on it. Plus art is fun because it doesn't have to be good or pretty XD

*is touched and started crying* *hic* aaaw, you just made my day

! *Hugs and kisses* likelikelikelikelike! Well, let's face it: I can't draw but you CAN! haha. At least you've got the talent. Tho I can draw a straight line if that counts. hahaha

awwww *cuddles*

Oh I'm working on a new project now in a different style so I'm excited about it. I'll try and post it sometime soon ^^

Now onto an experiment with a new style on someone's suggestion. I'll admit I traced some bits to get the posture and head directions right for the rough sketch that I based this off of. Oh and owning up, the hands? Fully traced. NO REGRETS!

Heartbeat (Nezumi x Shion) "My heart is yours."

*nosebleeds* kyaaaaa! Imma drool right now. LOOOL.

, they say that one of the hardest thing to draw on human's body is the hand but I believe that only a few of chosen ones can create the magical hands and I believe that you belong to those geniuses! *bows down at Pokeyspot-sama for her awesome creation* haha

Bwahahah *hands tissue* Why thank you I'm so glad it's droolworthy, you're so kind cutie! Made my day rabbit4

hello? If you must know, I know how to appreciate the talents that God has bestowed upon humanity. Only sad thing is I wasn't around when He was distributing the talent for ARTS. hmmm. Maybe I was sleeping that time. haha

Silly wabbit. I really am glad you like my stuff though, the encouragement rocks my non-existant socks off! And Sleep is important *nodnod*

kekeke, darn missed my chance! Well, keep up the good work Genius!

oh it's so CUTE ;U; * tackles you in a giant grizzly bear hug you perfect human * I simply love the coloring in your first pictures, and THIS NEZUSHI IS SO KAYUUTE I CAN'T TAKE THIS * completely in awe *

*tight hug back* I'm so so glad you like it! And thank you thank you!!!... But no "perfect human" stuff >3

Awww that's such a sweet picture :3

Ummm I can't think of nothing else to say xD

Thank you! It may never be replicated because I'm playing around with style and technique so much ...so um... enjoy it now XP