• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• BlueNeon

• XiuLin

• Rhye_Meow

Eheheh~! I thought so!

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around

This quiz was fun!

• 3 weeks later...

The Flamboyant Uke

You shout your way threw things like a "Dominant Uke" but have a sweat soft side under the hard coating your not one to hide your feeling and like to express them in a rough way maybe by a forced kiss or suddenly shouting out your feelings.

The Laid-back Seke

You are calm and always attentive to your partners needs. You love to make your partner smile. You're like a calmer and slightly less romantic version of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. You can sometimes get dominant in bed and are always joking around.

• 3 weeks later...

The Sadistic Seme

You like to get your way with a little harmless violence, you might have some weird fetishes too, you treat your mate a bit harshly but its the way you show your love.

full_120324524.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Kinky Seke

You're into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, you're best to stick with other sekes and you're always good for a threesome.

True. True. If I do say so myself. Hehe. :hamtaro-005 (5):

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mysterious type....

First I'm a girl but I wouldn't mind being a boy *o*

Second, none of that is true about me O.o

Third, I donno if am an uke,seme or seke but I'm totally sure of what kind of guys I like and no it's not that (well maybe handsome & mysterious are a bit yeah) XD

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and allways good for a threesome

The femboy uke...

Uhmmm due to technicalities.. i cant copy my results.. lol

..its kinda right.. i dressed a bit feminine because im a girl.. im a fighter in the name of my lover.. touch him and you will know what darkness means .. bwahahahah

Other than black .. i also love cute things. ^^

And fears that are not suitable to my age..

Older lover will do.. dont let it reach up to 5years.. coz i still wanna grow old with him by my side ^-^

My result....I just partially agree!!

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around

The Submissive Seme

you don't late taking charge of the relationship you like to sit back and get leaded around, you can be romantic but you proffer some one dominant.

Didn't know you could be a submissive seme.

• 3 weeks later...

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and always good for a threesome

Laidback... seke?? Me? I mean, I'll go with the laidback part, sure, but... I'm very definitively an uke. I think it kinda speaks to the test that it's the first one I recall taking that didn't call me an uke...

• 2 weeks later...

The Laid-back Seke

Never thought I would get seke, but oh well ;)

WOW I did not expect that too happen and I dunno bout being girly since i'm tomboyish (P's imma girl anyway, I wish I was a boy sometimes) but not by much my boyish and girly side balances themselves out but my girly side dominates the boyish one a little more

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type.

The other quiz I took I got Innocent Uke. Umm, I guess it's the same.. yeah.

full_105402813.jpg

The Kinky Seke

You're into all different types of things. You like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes. Your best to stick with other Sekes. Threesomes are also a thumbs up. xD

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around [sorry this does not have a picture it wouldnt work]

onionn0 Sooo did not expect that!

• 5 months later...

The Laid-back Seke

Your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around

Haha, yeah that's pretty much me.

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type

• 1 month later...

Sadly true...

The Femboy Uke

full_675023887.jpg

• 2 months later...
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Results:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and always good for a threesome

*smirks*

• 1 month later...

The Femboy Ukeyou like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type

This scares me.