Uke, seme, seke

Neja

Here's another

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
quiz. Have fun :}

My answer:

Type of Seme or Uke or seke you are

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around [sorry this does not have a picture it wouldnt work]

Oh, yeah, that sounds a lot like me :}

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• BlueNeon

• XiuLin

• Rhye_Meow

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mysterious type

full_675023887.jpg

Yup, true, but I'm a seke though.. XD

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mysterious type.

Um, that is the type I usually go after, not the one I associate myself with (and all my lovers or crushes have always been younger). Also, I would never wear women's clothing. >.>

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type

The Romantic Seme

you love to flirt and speak sweet words into your lovers ear, your the princely type you'll do almost anything to make your mate happy, your usually loyal but you can never tell with a romantic

As if lol

my result:

The Femboy Uke

full_675023887.jpg

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mysterious type

• 2 months later...

The Dominant Uke

You take charge, you don't take no for an answer and you make the first moves on your lover or love interest, your not the type to act innocent at all you'll get stuck in your best to go with a "Submissive Seme" and your not really the type to be in a serious relationship but it depends on what type the other person is

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type

O.O I-i-i dont know. . .

Not to much older i hope i dont like guys over 10 years of an age difference O.O thats way to much

The Sadistic Seme

You like to get your way with a little harmless violence, you might have some weird fetishes too, you treat your mate a bit harshly but its the way you show your love.

2num99l.jpg

Ohhhh, I love this Shizaya pic!

The Sadistic Seme

You like to get your way with a little harmless violence, you might have some weird fetishes too, you treat your mate a bit harshly but its the way you show your love.

• 1 month later...

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around [sorry this does not have a picture it wouldnt work]

My Results:

The Femboy Uke

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and allways good for a threesome.

full_105402813.jpg

The Kinky Seke

Your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and allways good for a threesome

Quiz was meh.

The Femboy Uke

I like guys who are 3-5 yrs older than meh *0*

The Laid-back Seke

your Calm,you always attentive to the partners needs,and love to make the partner smile,your kinda like a calmer and slightly less romantic verision of the romantic seme, but likes to switch. Can sometimes get dominant in bed and is always joking around

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and allways good for a threesome

The Romantic Seme

you love to flirt and speak sweet words into your lovers ear, your the princely type you'll do almost anything to make your mate happy, your usually loyal but you can never tell with a romantic

• 1 month later...

The Femboy Uke

you like cute things and girls clothes, you can act like a bully or a innocent boy, you love older guys that are strong and handsome like the mistiriouse type.

(WELL I'M NOT. I Dont Like Wearing Maid Clothes!) (And I Know That Manga! BF Made By ASH!) (Frustated For Some Reason)

The Romantic Seme

The Kinky Seke

your into all different types of things, you like to change roles often and like a bit of a struggle from the ukes, your best to stick with other sekes the same and allways good for a threesome

The Sadistic Seme

>Now that's what I'm talking about. Heh.

• 3 months later...

i got exactly what i thought :hamtaro-005 (5):

The Laid-back Seke

LOOOOOOL.

The Kinky Seke

The Kinky Seke

full_105402813.jpg