The Neko Project [art]

pokeyspot

Digital art is not really my thing!

...When it comes to a bishi though I must at least give it a shot.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
gave me a challenge to draw a neko (from here on out known as a nekobishi!) I dedicate this nekobishi to Dev.

This was really a project to experiment with converting a rough sketch into digital so mistakes are a given. Any comments on how to improve are welcome I just ask you to be polite

So without further ado, here is Sam!

....Yes I did have YaoiOtaku in mind when I put the finishing touches on this one. O uO What'd you think? rabbit2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• Dev

• Ephemeral

LOL

Telling people about my challenge (mastermind challenge muhahahahaaaaaaaa *coughs a hairball* oh my O_O), you... sugar pie chicken fry you! haha

I do really like the end result, digital inking and art is REALLY difficult and the phrase "practice makes perfect" could not be more appropriate for this kind of skill. I think you did really well! I love the colours your used and those pants... look like denim @_@

Jealous of the pants your drew the most lol because they look like RL denim jeans! Insane!

Love the belt XD "uke" is just awesome :3

I hope to see some more responses here!

Sugar bear (which I am soooo calling you for now bwahhaha) I wish we lived in the same time zone so when I can't sleep at night we can get up mischief O uO

Seriously though I'm really glad you like the end result... and sadly the denim effect? I did that when I was on pain meds and I can't remember what I did for the life of me TT^TT Join me in my emo-corner! That's the only thing I really liked about the outcome! *headdesk*

... and sadly the denim effect? I did that when I was on pain meds and I can't remember what I did for the life of me TT^TT Join me in my emo-corner! That's the only thing I really liked about the outcome! *headdesk*

Dw hun :) I think it is to do with the way you painted the legs. The gradient you created with the various shades of blue and white. Notice how the bleached highlight effect is only focused on the thigh areas a little over the knees. If you did it all the way down the leg it would not have looked this way.

Gradients darling... gradients ;)

You did it once, I am confident you will again ^_^

Ok tried to fix some of the skin and shirt issues, next onto the hair...but yeah I'm posting this in case I fuck it up @w@

Comments and opinions are very welcome!

GREEN HIGHLIGHT! YUUUUUUSSSSSSS

Green is my colour, I love it! :leaf15:

Pssst

I'm working on something new, it's a chibi of Nezumi but it's stil in the outline stages I shall finish for you!!!! Also *tackle huggle* thank you!!! TT^TT The feels, oh muffins, I'm so glad you like my neko Sam ^^

YUS ok made my day, you're fabulous XD