What are you type ? Yandere, Tsundere, Dandere or Kuudere ?

Shieru Hakai

Dandere

When a character who is usually asocial . that eventually changes to display their sweet and loving side.

Your Answers

Dandere 3

Kuudere 1

Yandere 1

Tsundere 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• AceyDey

• Shieru Hakai

• Miss RED

Kinda:

Dandere

When a character who is usually asocial . that eventually changes to display their sweet and loving side.

Kuudere

A character type, mostly of a female character, who is normally cold and unassuming but later reveals a softer and kinder side.

• 2 months later...

Yandere

a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality.

2u47rm1.jpg

I think Yuno's yandere face is more suitable than Lucy's picture. Lucy is not even a Yandere, I think.

Yandere

a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality.

hell yeah

hmmn.

i answered a few of quizzes like this and i'm around Kuu and Dan.

and here i got...

Dandere

• 4 weeks later...

Tsundere

The progression of a character personality from cold and hostile to eventually displaying their warm and loving side, or the other way around.

oAo My..

Dandere

Kuudere 2

Tsundere 2

Dandere 2

Yandere 0

AHAHA precisely

Tsundere

The progression of a character personality from cold and hostile to eventually displaying their warm and loving side, or the other way around.

Tsundere

Weeeee I'm a tsundere~....What's a tsundere...? *confuzzled* I feel so stupid...! *curls up and cries*

• 2 months later...

DANDERE

When a character who is usually asocial .*that eventually changes to display their sweet and loving side.*

Your answers:

Dandere - 3

Kuudere - 2

Tsundere - 1

Yandere - 0

Kuudere

A character type, mostly of a female character, who is normally cold and unassuming but later reveals a softer and kinder side.

Really?! O__o

Dandere

Your Answer

Dandere: 3

Tsundere: 1

Yandere: 1

Kuudere: 1

Yandere

...Ohmy OuO

Tsundere

not_frndlu.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hey, t-those things said I'm a tsundere... pff- please.

• 3 weeks later...

As I thought.....I'm a

Tsundere

Your Answers

Tsundere

Dandere

Yandere

Kuudere

Tsundere

not_frndlu.jpg

Hey, t-those things said I'm a tsundere... pff- please.

pfffff i kinda know it from the start xD