What is your JAPANESE Zodiac?

Dev

Kunbanwa!

I thought I would go ahead and make a thread on the Japanese Zodiac simply because... I can... I mean seriously I just click a button and BOOM a new thread XD

Not sure if you lot would like to start this thread exploring eachother's Japanese zodiac.

Ill start first:

_boots__chibi_monkey_gijinka_by_se7enrain-d5dgfay.jpg

Monkey (saru)

Born 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968, 1956, 1944, 1932, 1920, 1908.

Personality traits

Monkeys are clever, inventive, flexible, and decisive. Although they are perfectionists and do not hesitate to use every trick to achieve their aims, they tend to be preoccupied with a short-term gain and fail to see the whole picture.

You can identify a monkey if they:

* Put themselves before others.

* Have excellent skills of negotiation.

* Tend to make a snap decision.

Compatibility with other signs

Monkeys are compatible with rats and dragons. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Monkeys also have a mutually beneficial relationship with snakes. Tigers are the least compatible with monkeys.

I hope this thread can be as fun as the others!

I noticed I am a Monkey on the Chinese Zodiac and the same here on the Japanese Zodiac.

Are you the same animal or different? Lets find out! ;P

Take care,

Dev

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• EvilStewie

• AceyDey

Lol ^ Fabulous Mr. Hair Flip, Can't Find 1993 in Jap There.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Aug 29, 1993 (Nearly 20) am I doing it right? ;)

Isnt japanese zodiac is exactly the same as chinese zodiac?

I didn't know that :(

Though there is a different meaning behind the animals and more information on compatibility etc. Might be more insightful?

Lol ^ Fabulous Mr. Hair Flip, Can't Find 1993 in Jap There.

Aug 29, 1993 (Nearly 20) am I doing it right? ;)

You are:

chibi_rooster_by_watermage244-d35piwf.png

Rooster (tori)

Born 2005, 1981, 1969, 1957, 1945, 1933, 1921, 1909.

Personality traits

Roosters are quick-witted, efficient, and confident. They thrive on challenge and change, and are devoted to work. On the negative side, they have a suspicious nature and can be quite aggressive to others.

You can identify a rooster if they:

* Bite off more than they can chew.

* Do not think before they speak.

* Always have a packed schedule.

Roosters are compatible with oxen and snakes. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Roosters also have a mutually beneficial relationship with dragons. Rabbits are the least compatible with roosters.

Additional info:

You appear to be a water element. People born under the water element tend to be the peacemakers of the group. While you may have your own agenda, you listen quietly to the concerns of others, and calmly try to persuade them to see your point of view. People always want to be in your presence, as you are known for treating others well. Make sure not to seem too passive, as sometimes your calmness can make you a target for others to try to take advantage of you.

:p

, Thanks ;)

Personality traits

Roosters are quick-witted, efficient, and confident. They thrive on challenge and change, and are devoted to work. On the negative side, they have a suspicious nature and can be quite aggressive to others.

True True!! .. Suspicious Lol, Indeed

You can identify a rooster if they:

* Bite off more than they can chew.

* Do not think before they speak.

* Always have a packed schedule.

First; False | Second; True | Third; True

Me too please :hamtaro-005 (4):

10-10-1995 (10-10 the same as naruto :p)

Hi hi! Absolutely :)

You are:

ushio-and-the-boar-001.jpg

Boar (inoshishi)

Born 2007, 1983, 1971, 1959, 1947, 1935, 1923, 1911.

Personality traits

Boars are honest, helpful, and have the spirit of pioneer. They put emphasis on fair play, and do not like play tricks. On the negative side, they are short-tempered, and like to see everything in black and white.

You can identify a boar if they:

* Are not good at telling lies.

* Interfere in other people’s business.

* Affectionate and kind to their loved ones.

Boars are compatible with rabbits and sheep. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Boars also have a mutually beneficial relationship with tigers. Snakes are the least compatible with boars.

Additional infos:

You appear to be the wood element. People born under the wood element are always looking to take on new tasks and expand their minds. You accept others for who they are and are very non-judgemental. Sometimes, though, in social situations you may blend into the crowd and become unseen. Express yourself so that your voice is heard and your inner strength is revealed.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

, Thanks ;)

True True!! .. Suspicious Lol, Indeed

First; False | Second; True | Third; True

Hey Mr! You should be sleeping!!! Go sleep or ill poke you.... for a really really long time lol. You will turn black and blue eventually XD

oh! i want to know what my Japanese Zodiac is too :D

24-03-1994

No worries at all ^_^

You are:

chibi_shizuo_dog_by_sunpum-d484bs9.png

Dog (inu)

Born 2006, 1982, 1970, 1958, 1946, 1934, 1922, 1910.

Personality traits

Dogs are patient, strong-willed, and honest. They have a sense of duty and loyalty, and always strive to succeed. However, they are also very stubborn, and do not like to admit their own faults.

You can identify a dog if they:

* Tend to get into negative thought

* Can be trusted with secrets.

* Can inspire confidence in others.

Dogs are compatible with tigers and horses. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Dogs also have a mutually beneficial relationship with rabbits. Dragons are the least compatible with dogs.

Additional infos:

You appear to be the wood element like Befaid. People born under the wood element are always looking to take on new tasks and expand their minds. You accept others for who they are and are very non-judgemental. Sometimes, though, in social situations you may blend into the crowd and become unseen. Express yourself so that your voice is heard and your inner strength is revealed.

There you go!

- - - Updated - - -

Hai Hai!! was waiting for my Scan LOL

LOL okay :p No poking then... I promise ;)

I would like to know, My birth date is July 15th 1976

Absolutely :)

You are:

how-to-draw-a-cute-dragon.jpg

Dragon (tatsu)

Born 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, 1940, 1928, 1916.

Personality traits

Dragons are energetic, brave, honest, and can inspire trust in almost everyone. However, they are also short-tempered and very competitive, so they tend to have as many enemies as friends.

You can identify a dragon if they:

* Work better as individuals than in groups

* Speak their mind without reservations.

Dragons are most compatible with monkeys and rats. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Dragons also have a mutually beneficial relationship with roosters. Dogs are the least compatible with dragons.

Additional infos:

You appear to be the fire element. People born under the fire element are natural-born leaders. You always tend to never be alone, as people always want to be around you. New adventures excite you because you know that you will always be in charge of the task. You are always very passionate in all of your relationships, especially love, and have a tendency to always speak your mind.

You are:

how-to-draw-a-cute-dragon.jpg

Dragon (tatsu)

Born 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, 1940, 1928, 1916.

Personality traits

Dragons are energetic, brave, honest, and can inspire trust in almost everyone. However, they are also short-tempered and very competitive, so they tend to have as many enemies as friends.

You can identify a dragon if they:

* Work better as individuals than in groups

* Speak their mind without reservations.

Dragons are most compatible with monkeys and rats. If these three come together, it generates a great positive power. Dragons also have a mutually beneficial relationship with roosters. Dogs are the least compatible with dragons.

Additional infos:

You appear to be the fire element. People born under the fire element are natural-born leaders. You always tend to never be alone, as people always want to be around you. New adventures excite you because you know that you will always be in charge of the task. You are always very passionate in all of your relationships, especially love, and have a tendency to always speak your mind.

Wow that is like all me!!

Wow that is like all me!!

LOL that is crazy right? XD

Love it :)

When I went through mine I was... shocked... A lot of it was like me (some of it was just really flattering - Im intelligent? sure but I never call myself that, maybe i am just being humble lol).

Now I can put on a LONG blonde wig, *unscrews bottle cap cap* pour water out into some plant somewhere, make monkey sounds and try to be beautiful. That would be MY mix of Monkey, water element, virgo star sign LOL

The hair is just for fun, now I can do hair flips XD *flip flip - hair gets stuck in mouth*

CruiseLaugh.gif

:3

I'm a good blend I think! I'm Cancer/Dragon which Cancer's are shy and hide in there shells, and Dragons are flamboyant ( only mystical creature in zodiac) and outgoing. I'm glad they dilute each other lol

Horse (uma)

Born 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918, 1906. People born in

are skillful in paying compliments and talk too much. They are skillful with money and handle finances well. They are quick thinkers, wise and talented. Horse people anger easily and are very impatient.

I am horse, same as Chinese :)

• 2 months later...