I Love You Brother (English Yaoi Game)

Nena21

When I first played this game, I had no idea what little brother would look like. So when I named him Kuroko(KnB), I absolutely DIED finding out he does indeed look like Kuroko! What a cutie!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winxwolf

• Tetsu

• Yukaine

• undeadnight2048

• 2 weeks later...

:) So far I am enjoying this cute little game. My Enzai game I downloaded a few years ago is having some problems so I wont be able to finish that until I've figured it out. Until then this will do just fine. Hehe.

EDIT, this was totally not what I was expecting and its very short lol. This may just be too vanilla for me.

• 5 weeks later...

I found a guide for this game frome here :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Brother's family ending:

To get brother's family ending, you must gain both happiness and friendship point more than 100 but love points less than 100.

Brother's lover ending:

To get brother's lover ending, you must gain happiness, friendship, and love point more than 100.

IMPORTANT:

*love points can only be gained by using items

To get either shopkeeper and mystery character's ending you must ignore your brother. Don't talk to him, don't take him anywhere, don't give him any gifts! (Yeah, even if he's cute we have to do it :D)

Shopkeeper's ending:

To get his ending, you have to go to shop and talk to him for 30 times. Then talk to him again to get a CG. Then talk to him once again. Wait until the last day.

Mystery character's ending:

To get his ending, you have to visit school for 10 times. Then go to school once again to meet with him (CG get!). Go to school again and you will need to find a bait to lure him. Go shopping and shopkeeper-kun will give you the thing you need. Go back to school until he refuse to meet with you. Wait until the last day.

Hidden GXB ending:

To get this ending, you must ask your brother to wear cat ears and go to the park with him. After that, don't be friendly to your brother. Wait until the last day.

My not-so-active deviantart account, sapiboong.deviantart.com

There's not much to see, though

thanks for the share ! I played it last night but i was looking for other scene with this little cute brother *.*!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I clicked on the link provided to Download it...but the link wasn't any good and told me to contact the server and get them to sort it out...I was really looking forward to play this game

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1NyankoPencilPink.gifDownload Link

Game:

Walkthrough:

Routes (in case you're wondering): 4 BXB ending, 1 Hidden BXG ending and 1 bad ending

Please PM/VM me for broken links.

tumblr_m75yprQASQ1rqmdb7.gif Visit the

for game help and chatters!

why can't i extract the files? :(

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...