Out for Blood (Private 18+ Claude's Bird x Saito)

Claude's Bird

He is a creature of the night, a predator prowling the lonely darkness of the shadows, with no other goal than to feed, survive and get through another day of his empty existence. Maybe he has gotten careless, maybe he should have made sure that kill was a kill, because sometimes the food fights back. And when that happens, when the hunted becomes the hunter, who in the end will be the prey?

Name: Mick Sears

Race: vampire

Appearance: Tall but not extremely (close to 180cm), very pale skin, pale blue eyes, pale blond hair down to his shoulders, usually worn loose, sometimes in a ponytail when it gets too long. He basically looks like the color got drained out of him along with his blood when he was bitten. Well-built, the body and grace of a dancer. Usually wears a kneelong, light brown coat, dark slacks and a blouse and waistcoat, accompanied by an old dark top hat (he still looks like he's walking around in the 19th century a bit, really).

Age: was 25 when he was turned a vampire by a pureblood vampire, which was in 1823.

Personality: Can be very aggressive, but has a small heart. Fiercely loyal and protective when you can get into his heart, quite the romantic at times. Appears closed and defensive, but is really just afraid to let people in because they all seem to end up hurting and leaving him. Secretly unable to resist big sparkly eyes. He's an attractive man to both women and men, he prefers to feed on women and will seduce them to get what he wants, with human men he just feeds, usually more violently than with women. Sexual encounters with other (male) vampires are mostly anonymous onenightstands.

Likes: fine, tailormade clothing, peace and quiet, lounging on rooftops, people who treat him with respect

Dislikes: nobility, rich people who flaunt their wealth and think they own everybody, bigotry, the sun.

Position: Seme

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• Claude's Bird

4f091c63-38c7-4159-886a-fcf5a1482e5d.jpg

Name: David Kuntson.

Position: Uke

Personality: Straight forward, determined, faithful and very emotional sometimes, he doesnt talk much especially when he sees someone for the first time, he likes to think so much and to read any kind of books, he has never believed in vampires and he even hated their presence, protective, patient but stubborn and he never gives up.

(Im sorry if im not detailed, still sick)

The last minutes of the sunset painted the grayish canvas of the twilight sky in a slowly fading composition of reds and purples. A few tendrils of pink still clung stubbornly to the clouds above as if refusing to give up their domain to their nighttime comrades, even though the sun itself had already retreated below the horizon. Try as they might they were soon put to sleep by the approaching dark blue of the night, tucked away gently but inevitably under its velvet blanket. The pale silver of the rising moon cast the world below in an eerie white glow.

In the streets of the city the night was also coming to life, luring out the creatures of the shadows that prowled the dark and shunned the light, mingling with the humans in pubs, bars and clubs, forever on the hunt for that perfect prey.

Mick Sears lay on his back on the roof of the monumental City Hall, hands folded behind his head, staring at the moon. He was one of those shadow hunters, although noone would guess that until it was too late. The faint moonlight made his pale, flawless skin appear like marble and played in his pale blond hair that currently seemed like it was spun out of moonbeams itself. His pale blue eyes narrowed slightly as thoughts ran through his head.

His existence had been rather empty since he stopped stalking that girl, also a vampire, the one he had held responsible for the death of the only man he had ever truly loved. He had stalked her, hunted her, followed her all across the continent, grief and anger slowly eating away at his sanity. And when he had finally found her he had taken his revenge on her and her newfound love, only to realize that he had had it wrong all along, his love had sacrificed himself for her, and she had had no clue that he had been Mick's.

Now she was gone, and he had come to realize that when his fellow bloodsuckers called him a monster, they were right. He had hurt her, not seeing that being close to her and seeing that she suffered as much grief and loneliness as he was, was what had been keeping him going all these years. Now there was just emptiness, now he filled his days with playing with his food and meaningless sex with others of his kind, and deep down he was starting to resent it.

He sighed and pulled himself to his feet, stretched briefly, then stopped to listen and peered down to the street below from behind the massive frontispiece of the building that gave it the stately appearance of a roman temple. There was someone approaching down there, if he closed his eyes and concentrated he could hear, or rather feel, the person's heartbeat, an extremely faint pulse at the edge of his consciousness. He put on his old, black top hat and threw himself over the decorated edge of the roof, his dark, kneelong coat flapping around his long legs, to land gracefully and silently in the alley beside the building.

Time to get some breakfast.

Roaming in streets after midnight has become his habit since the mysterious vampire had his blood but for him he felt he was unlucky person because he didnt suck every single drop of his blood, he forgot to drain him which made him just another one of them, another monster and deep down he hated it so much and never accepted it, he has been through so much pain .. a lot of lonely days and lonely nights he missed the warm sun wrapping his body and its rays fondling his skin but now he can't even appear when it is up in the sky, he can't be close to people he loved anymore because he had to be away from them to not hurt them, his loving heart had become full of anger and sadness and the urge to revenge, since the day he became one of them he made a promise to himself that he will have revenge of that monster that made him one of them.

He went out after midnight everyday for two years just to look for that vampire, he didnt know his figures but he knew his smell so well, he could never forget it and since he has become a vampire too, his sell sense has been stronger so he was able to know Mick from very far distance and that night he was sitting ona roof of an old house gazing at the sky and watching random people walking around till he smelled that vampire's scent in the air, he was very aware of it, he wouldn't mistake it with anybody else so he looked around by his eyes from his place till he saw a tall man following a random person and he got curious since nobody was around except them so he jumped off the roof and he stood closer to them but they weren't able to see him yet but the scent became stronger then he knew it was him so he decided to appear and he stood in front of him having a big smirk on his lips "Isnt it bad to play with your food, master?"

She was young, soft auburn curls bouncing playfully around her pretty face as she walked, deep brown eyes gleaming with joy focused completely on the little blinking screen of the pink, bedazzled mobile device in her hand. So completely, blissfully unaware she was of the hungry pale gaze that was sizing her up, the predator it belonged to hidden within the deep shadows, moving through the inky darkness with a feline stealth and grace as he stalked his unsuspecting prey.

The hunter took a back alley and ended up in front of his soon-to-be prize, positioning himself against a lamp post illuminating the otherwise deserted street with golden light, leaning into the cool metal with sensual nonchalance, his dark coat emphasizing the elegant lines of his body, the brim of his hat obscuring his eyes and drawing the onlooker's attention to the hypnotizing smile on his deceptively soft, full lips.

She looked up startled when he spoke to her in a silky-smooth voice, his charming demeanor and seductive words capturing her instantly. A blush crept onto her soft cheeks and she dropped her phone as doe brown eyes met with crystalline pale blue while strong fingers curled around her delicate ones and sensual lips connected with the back of her now slightly trembling hand. He could feel the pulse of her heartbeat against the sensitive skin of his mouth, resonating in his own chest as it sped up, the sound of her blood rushing through her veins rustling in his ears and he had to force himself not to just sink his fangs into her exposed wrist right then and there.

She fell under his spell perfectly, almost too perfectly as he knelt down to pick up the lost electronic device, tugging her close and into the alley behind them as he returned it to her small hand, moving behind her so she wouldn't see his eyes that were slowly shifting into a vampiric pupilless white. She played into his hand so easily it was boring, no challenge or thrill whatsoever, but he was hungry and her blood was calling him so loudly now, drumming in his ears and drowning out everything around them, that for the moment he no longer cared. Strong arms coiled tightly around her body as it fell limp from the trance she was sinking into and a hand slid into the auburn curls to lightly tug her head to the side and expose her soft neck. There was only him and her now, her warm body pressing closely against his, his heartbeat falling in tune with hers and her soft flesh throbbing invitingly against his hot tongue as he lapped over the pulsing spot where the blood rushed right underneath the velvety surface. His lip curled up in a silent snarl, revealing sharp, white fangs, and with a soft sound somewhere inbetween a growl and a sigh, he closed in to pierce the peachy skin.

"Isn't it bad to play with your food, master?"

A fraction of a second before his fangs would break his victim's skin, the sound of a voice permeated his trance-like state, and even though it took him a few seconds to actually register the words, the sound alone was enough to break his concentration.

Bugger.

If there was anything he hated it was having spectators while he fed. Just because he had accepted that he had to live like this, preying on innocent people , didn't mean he wanted people to see it. He knew it was depraved, and having been turned in a time where vampires were hunted, prosecuted and murdered like beasts he had always distrusted humans and felt the need to live in secret, even though in this day and age vampires seemed to be cool and accepted and, to his horror, even fashionable.

He forced himself back out of his instinctive feeding state, eyes shifting back to their normal color, and glared over the shoulder of the unconscious girl in his arms at the intruder, his arms still coiled possessively around her, pale eyes narrowing as he caught sight of the figure standing there. Now that he was no longer hindered by his previous trance-like state he easily caught the young-looking male's scent. This was no human, but he hadn't been a vampire for long either, judging by both the smell and the fact that he clearly hadn't learned yet to never ever intrude on another vampire feeding, especially if said other vampire was much older and stronger. The confident smirk playing over that admittedly rather pretty face was another clear indication that the boy had yet to learn proper respect despite rightfully using the word "master" to indicate someone more experienced than him - or was far too cocky for his own good.

The older vampire lightly bared his fangs at the younger to show dominance. Pale eyes locked onto their kin, sure to register any move the slender youth might make, hoewever small. "On the contrary, I find it makes things much more interesting..." he answered the boy's earlier question, then smirked right back at him and, his gaze never leaving the intruder's, proceeded to lick over his sleeping victim's ear possessively, as if daring the other to try and take his meal away. from him.

Then he rose to his full height, alllowing the much shorter girl to slump securely into the crook of his strong left arm as he stared down the young intruder coolly, taking the time to look him over intently. Beautiful face, flawless skin, soft lips, a slim, graceful build with straight shoulders, narrow hips and long, slender legs, he certainly possessed the unearthly beauty of the bloodsucking kind. But that did not excuse him from barging in uninvited while someone was trying to have a quiet meal! Although secretly he had to admit he was curious what could be so important to this boy to risk the ire of someone clearly much more powerful than him for. He narrowed icy blue eyes at the novice vampire and spoke.

"What is it to you anyway, fledgeling? Why are you here? Have you come to offer yourself as my servant, seeing how eager you seem to be to call me master?"

David got annoyed at how much the other was arrogant and he disliked his speech about respect old vampires while deep down if he was the last vampire on the earth he would never like him, it took so much strength for him to control his feelings for the other and to keep them deep down so he wouldn't feel it bit he also knew that the other was able to read him like an open book and he knew he was just playing with words to annoy David, it was true he was a new vampire but he wanted to save the girl, he really hated to see her beauty ends in such a horrible way by the hands of heartless creature but there was nothing he could do except watching or taking the risk of facing Mick but wasn't it what he always wished for..

After a deep thought he decided to take the risk and to pull the girl away from his hands but at first he waned to answer his question. He walked around Mick in circles gazing into his eyes directly with no fear "Don't you think it is so weird for a hunter to not recognize his own lamb? But i guess it is understandable since he has so many victims.. so many lambs." he sais it before pulling the girl strongly from his arms and clutched his coat making his gaze even deeper "You always play with your food, you always leave your work undone. And about me calling you master, i wish it to be the last day of my life before this happen. If i said i hate you it would be so less for how i feel, but i loath you, every inch of you even your disgusting smell. I know im one of your group now but i will not be like you. I have been waiting for years to this moment to rip your heart off that is if you have one" he grabbed his dagger from his pocket while he was ending his statement to stab him in his heart knowing so well it would be his death to even think about it.

"

To Mick's surprise the boy refused to back down even an inch, but instead started to circle around the older vampire, staring him defiantly in the face with eyes filled with anger and hate. Mick recognized that look, he had once been just like that, so angry at having been torn away from the life he had, to be condemned to a neverending existence in the dark, forced to hurt others or die a wretched death. He knew the pain and the self-loathing the young vampire was obviously going through more intimately than he cared to. The burning rage in those eyes was obviously aimed at Mick though, not at the boy himself.

Then the fledgeling spoke. "Don't you think it is so weird for a hunter to not recognize his own lamb? But i guess it is understandable since he has so many victims.. so many lambs." Micks pale eyes went wide with shock and his grip on the girl lost all its strength as the meaning of those words sank in. "You're... my victim? But you're a vampire, that means that...oh god no..." His already pale skin turned even paler. He had never turned anyone before, he always took extreme care NOT to drink so much from his victims that something like that would happen, so that they could walk away relatively unscathed. He didn't wish this existence on anyone, but apparently it was his fault that this boy was now forced to live like he did... He suddenly felt sick to his stomach and an incredible guilt weighed down on him as he racked his brain. Why didn't he remember anything about this boy? Then he felt the girl being yanked out of his weakened grip and a pair of hands tightly grabbed his coat, those blazing eyes boring into his shocked ones as if trying to burn their way into his very soul.

More vitriolic words flowed from the boy's soft mouth, his beautiful face twisted with hate and disgust as he raged, each accusation stabbing painfully at the older man's heart. Then he reached for his pocket and Mick saw the flash of street light bouncing off cold metal. Instinctively he grabbed the boy's wrist and twisted it, forcing him to drop the dagger before twirling him around and pinning him to the rough brick wall with his hand above his head, a knee shifting slightly inbetween the boy's thighs to prevent him from kicking the taller man's groin. His free hand captured the younger's slender jaw, forcing his chin up so he had to look him in the eyes. There was not a shred of arrogance in the older man now, he appeared perfectly calm, but his eyes were filled with a guilty sadness as he looked down on the smaller male.

"Let's get one thing clear," he spoke. "I could snap your neck before you could blink, make no mistake about that. But if what you say is true, you have every right to kill me." His voice was soft, not in the least mocking or condescending. "I understand why you're angry, I was just like that when I was new like you are. Nobody chooses this life willingly, and I should never have forced it on you." He had to look away from those eyes for a second, the burning hatred in those pale depths made him uncomfortable. "I understand that you hate me, but I'm not as bad a monster as you think. Will you hear me out? If you still want to kill me afterwards I won't fight you." His eyes locked with that smoldering gaze once again, with an almost scary intensity this time. "Just keep this in mind: you are a vampire, you must know the hunger, you must know the need to survive. You say you don't want to be like me. But isn't killing out of hate worse than killing to survive?"

David has avoided to stare into the eyes any longer because he was scared to fall for that weird and unreasonable sadness in his eyes and his mind started to be full of thoughts and wonders especially when the other seemed to have so many unspoken words and so many thoughts were going on his mind as well but for David it was still a bit hard to read every single thought in the other's mind, on the surface he didnt care for him or what he was thinking or even the sadness look he ha in the eyes but deep down, he was concerned and he wondering what he had in that life after being one of them, what if Mick was the own family he had but he stopped at this thought and shook his head to wake himself up to not get weak and fragile but with every second passed he couldn't help it but staring into the other's eyes again, they were beautiful, charming and with out he even notice it he sank into them like they captured him.

David tried to read the unsaid words in the other's eyes since they were shining in the darkness like a sparkling diamond but when Mick grabbed his writs it seemed like he was pulling him up from a deep ocean that he wished to never be pulled out of it, Mick's grip was very strong and manageable and even thought he tried so hard to hold the dagger longer his hand failed him and let go of it, he felt so helpless when the other pinned him against the wall, he felt as he got nothing, no strength to resist and the other was really close that David was able to hear his heart beats, he was able to feel his cold body and a weird feeling crossed every inch of his own body and he wished if the other got a bit farther but he was irresistible, and as Mick pulled him out from the deep ocean he threw him into the depth of it again but he didn't hate it, in fact he loved to be drowned in it.

David wished if he never be awaken from enjoying the gazing into Mick's eyes but sadly the other's heartless words woke him up cruelly and he couldn't say a word except nodding his head submissively when he said that he could snap his head in a blink but as a professional he drowned him again in his eyes by his soft words, for him he was so confusing like he had everything strength and tender, he had cruelness and love, for him he had a heart and it made it harder for him to hurt him.. to rise the dagger again to kill him.. He stood there not knowing what to do or what to say, maybe he was mistaken about him.. Maybe he needed a chance, caring person.. Family.. Love.. David watched the other's face details, every single detail and hoped if the other open his eyes again to fill his own eyes of their charm, with out moving his eyes away from Mick he said "Every word i said was true and i really was intending to kill you but after what you have said and that look you had in your eyes, i am not able to hurt you. I will give you a chance and my maybe you are the only one i have right now and i guess you are right about killing for hatred is worse than killing for surviving"

As Mick looked into those eyes waiting for an answer he noticed that the expression in those clear depths had changed from smoldering hatred to almost the exact opposite: compassion, even admiration. On top of that the boy was scanning Micks face as if he wanted to memorize every detail, and although Mick could hear that heartbeat still racing, a small change in the boy's scent told him that it wasn't out of fear.

The older vampire couldn't help but find it charming how easy the youth was to read. So open, so honest, so deliciously innocent, it was quite attractive to the more experienced male and that submissive nod just now made him look downright adorable. He suddenly became aware of just how close that youthful body was to his and how utterly he had the boy under his control right now. Staring down on those velvety lips an instinct kicked in and he suddenly felt hungry, but not for blood.

Behind him he could hear the girl scramble to her feet and stagger away, but he didn't care. The boy he had in his grasp now was a much more interesting catch...

He leaned in slightly, intent on taking advantage of the situation, but then the boy started to talk and the words he spoke made Mick reconsider.

"...after what you have said and that look you had in your eyes, I am not able to hurt you. I will give you a chance. Maybe you are the only one I have right now..."

The words made Mick cringe inwardly. That's right, the boy must have been terribly lonely, and Mick was responsible for that. He had already taken advantage of him and broken his trust for his own selfish reasons once, he couldn't do that again. This beautiful young man had spent so long searching for him, plotting his revenge, living for that one moment of retribution, and now he gave it all up in a heartbeat because he cared about how Mick felt. Nobody ever cared about how Mick felt. That this boy did, however naive it may be, deeply touched the older vampire.

He smiled softly, relaxing his grip on the younger vampire's wrist and jaw. "Thank you. I will take care not to betray that trust." Despite those words he couldn't resist running his thumb briefly over those soft lips before releasing the boy completely and taking a step back. "Now that that's out of the way, maybe we should start over..." He softly cleared his throat, took off his hat with a flourish and bowed courteously. "Please allow me to introduce myself, young sir, my name is Mick Sears. Will you do me the honor of telling me yours?"

• 2 weeks later...

David avoided to look at the other's eyes as much as he could because deep inside he knew he was able to read every word has been in his mind but his tongue didnt utter, but the charm he had in those sad eyes was so hard to be resisted or to be avoided, he tried so hard to change his thoughts or to concentrate on any other thing.. hatred maybe but he failed so hard.

Maybe he was so easy to read and weak still but the other was stronger and so good at reading people even if they werent good at being read, his heart beats were going louder and he failed at calming them down and his inner self was begging for the other to stop gazing at his with those eyes, he noticed in few minutes that Mick's eyes were staring at somewhere else, they were staring at his lips which made him gaze at Mick's lips as well feeling that weakness taking control of his body, mind and heart.

David was surprised at himself that he didn't want to take revenge anymore, and when he paid attention to what he had said he noticed that he was feeling lonely as well and maybe he was giving into the vampire without paying attention but he though "it is so true, you are the only one i have right now.. but would you be able to take care of me.. would you hurt me.. i have nothing to lose anyway", but his thoughts were cut by the other's voice, it was like the most beautiful melody he has ever heard and without looking into the other's eyes, he said looking away closing his own eyes "I hope you keep your words" .

His heart skipped a beat when he felt Mick's thumb on his lips and he felt that weakness again taking over his knees but he was woken up up from that sweet dream when the other stepped back, but he stole his eyes again when Mick took off his hat and thought that he was just adorable.. beautiful.. But he cleared his throat as well to not make the other notice he was dreaming "Nice to meet you, sir. My name is David Kuntson. Close people to me call me Dave, feel free to call me that if you want, i dont mind".