Exo Comeback 2013 - Wolf (video)

Miro

Exo finally played live their new single, 'Wolf'. Exo fans have been waiting for their comeback for more than 1 year. :_red_fox 2

Here's the video:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xKai

• kjyc

• Miro

• Torpid

Top Posters In This Topic

they look cool, some of them lol

I don't like Lay's new look :( Kris and Kai don't look as good as before either but they r still ok :D

I like the song & the dance looks cool :D I can't wait to see the same performance by Exo-K & Exo-M individually :D

i get the spoilers on kakao talk LOL

Seems good to me ! Im more a EXO-M than -K fan though..not talking bout voices more the look to me Exo-k members are a bit more girly LOL maybe its just me Exo-m are more man-like in my opinion but voice wise both are fantastic!!

Although i think its pretty funny they are trying to be hardcore LOL

I'm waiting for their individual live stage performance as well :hamtaro-005 (6):

Though, this time even the video is filmed with both bands together.

I have to agree, Lay's look was way better before. XD

I have my favorite members in both Exo-M and Exo-K, so it's hard for me to choose my favorite band. XD

Here are the MVs:

Exo - Wolf (Korean version)

Exo - Wolf (Chinese version)

As for the video, I prefer the Chinese version. XD

do u know anything about the drama version? I've heard SM said they won't release it because Kai and Luhan were supposed to kiss a girl on the cheek in the video & fans went in front of the SM building to cry there lol

I read exactly the same thing!

I'm still waiting for it though. Maybe they will change their mind and release the drama version as well. XD

Also SM promised a gift for the fans if the video gets 2,5 mil views until 3rd June. The 3rd June is here and the video has almost 3 mil views. SM, where is the gift? :Red_fox6:

Exo staff posted this 13 hours ago

The music video received over 2.5 million views! Before we release a special gift from EXO, let us first show the picture of LuHan & ChanYeol who went to the movie theater to watch ‘Iron Man 3’. Then, please look forward to the special gift~

2qi4m1d.jpg

im pretty sure thats a rumor cos theres fans gifs on the net of the kiss (its just on the cheek LOL)

but on yt comments some ppl went crazy who knows >.

ikr lol they shouldn't have included that kiss scene in the trailer & they would have released the drama version too looool

I dun get why they have to boycott the mv since they already saw that kiss anyway lol

and
i seriously dont understand bitter fans -

but SM entertainment i mean why would you try to contain something like that- its not smart business wise.

But dem bitter fans lol seriously nuts true fans should be happy if there idol finds love - its not even love lol hes just acting so ridiculous

loool I soooo agree :D I think sm hoped the fans will fangirl over Kai & Luhan kissing the girl & fighting over her, smth in Twilight style lol

why the actors in Twilight made so many fans even if they were kissing & fighting for a girl & Exo's fans r going crazy for some pecks on the cheek? looool

In all honestly,

I didn't like the song. It made me laugh a little. Some parts were real strong - I might even say bad ass. Then...the fucking howling ensues and ruins it (or at least, for me it does). I do like that they are finally putting both groups together.

I really didn't like the whole separation thing. Like someone previously said, I like EXO-M better too. EXO-K has better rappers and EXO-M better vocals (plus, I have a huge Duizhang and Tao bias). Didn't like Kai's hair.

• 1 month later...

and
the drama version is out!! But it has a to be continued....

yup finally *__* though it's so weird as the song starts just towards the end of the clip loool