Eternal Summer

Befaid

24dr3p1.jpg

Movie Title: Eternal Summer

Director: Leste Chen

Writer: Cheng-Ping Hsu Chi-yao Wang (novel)

Release Date: 13 October 2006

Runtime: 102 min

Language: Mandarin

Plot:

Three high school students experience the perks and pitfalls of love in director Leste Chen's sensitive tale of friendship and yearning. As a child living in a seaside town in southern Taiwan, studious Jonathan (Bryant Chang) was asked by his concerned teacher to look after rebellious classmate Shane (Joseph Chang). Ten years later, what was once a good-natured obligation has since blossomed into a warm friendship, with Jonathan still on the academic track and Shane finding his calling on the basketball court.

When Taiwan-born schoolgirl Carrie (Kate Yeung) transfers to their school from Hong Kong and convinces Jonathan to join her on a secret day-trip to Taipei, her botched effort to seduce him in a sleazy love hotel, combined with her observations of he and Shane's friendship, soon leads her to believe that the object of her affections is homosexual and in love with his best friend. Despite her initial misgivings about the boorish Shane, Carrie soon begins to give in to the troublemaker's roguish charms. She accepts his offer to become his girlfriend on the condition that he manages to enter university. Later, as Shane pulls his act together and Jonathan begins to experience a sexual identity crisis, the former does his best to keep his feelings for Carrie secret in order to protect the feelings of his lifelong friend. Despite Jonathan's, Shane's, and Carrie's best efforts to keep their personal feelings secret, the truth eventually emerges, forcing all three to view their relationships in an entirely new light.

Cast

Bryant Chang - Kang Cheng-hsing / Jonathan

Hsiao-chuan Chang- Yu Shou-heng / Shane

Kate Yeung - Hui-chia

Download Eternal Summer Movie:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Befaid

• dhanychan

• 草莓

• odxx

Is there anyway to get another link for this movie because this one is not working? Thank you very much.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- it's available at asiatorrents.me but DL for this torrent is meager. If I get it down, I'll seed for a while.

I think this is the right one as well (my DL isn't done yet);

• 1 year later...

RE-Upload

Eternal_Summer_poster.jpg

Download :

===>

I forget where I got it so I hope it's okay ... :)

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thi BL is so sad.. For his whole life he's been in with him.. But he only sees him as the precious lovely best friend.. I dont like sad ending.. But the movie is precious to watch