~Making RP Finding Interested People~

Asakura-Sama

hehehe! well I'm rolling around in my bed and just so happen that I have thought of a demon God so I made this Plot:cuteonion41:

One day two high school best friends were walking in the streets talking random stuff, the other guy has feelings for his best friend but he wouldn’t want his best friend to know so he just keep it to himself about his unrequited love for him, then as they are walking in the streets a car was in high speed, speeding up in there way, his best friend saw this and push him away, taking the hit, his best friend was taken to hospital and was in a 1 week comma, the guy with the unrequited love taken guilty of this and went to see him occasionally, then one day his best friend suddenly waken up and came through but, his best friend is saying that his not his best friend but he is the demon god of sloth (lazyness) “Belphegor”.

What do you think ne?? want to continue it??:cuteonion24:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Asakura-Sama

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking i wanted to become the seme since in this story when the demon God will posses the best friend he will become the aggressor, I was thinking of making this a little bit pervy though is that alright? :cuteonion57:

Sure thats alright whit me and Im the boy so is the bestfriend so be possed of the demon king

hmm..... yeah the best friend will get posses by the demon God "Belphegor" which will change the characteristic of the best friend rabbit14

Yup I'm making going to make mine now!! hmmmm.. but we need a title right what would be a gud title??

Here is my characther

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Isaki Yuri

Dislike:Spider,Bullying,thunder,perv people

Favorite Color: deep red,yellow and blue

Secret crush: His bestfriend

Personalty: He is very kind,caring,honest, smart and can be bit childish sometimes

Bio: He grown up with his parents but when he whas sixteen years old, He lost his parents in car addicdent and have live alone since then. after that he must make dinner and keep the house clean, But he really enjoy to make dinner and keep the house clean, He have suport by his bestfriend so he have secret feelings for.

okay! Yay! and while i'm sleeping I thought about the title how about, "Deceitful Temptation"

here