HAMAO KYOSUKE and Daisuke Watanabe_The perfect host club 2012 requesting eng sub?

Jerrisoi

I hope this goes here. I'm sorry if it does not, or if it was posted before, I'm a bit sleep deprived at 1 am. :( I came across this and every where I have found it there are no subs for it. This is my very first post so I apologize if I'm not in the right area. Is anyone able to translate it? I love Dai/Mao, their scenes in Takumi-kun got better and better throughout the whole series, and since they're in this one would love ot see it in english subs. :) Thank you very much for your time.

Sha

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jerrisoi

• Saga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't promise anything. We have enough of projects running for now,so yeah. When we finish them and there is still no translation,we shall do it. (:

Stay positive! :3

I can't promise anything. We have enough of projects running for now,so yeah. When we finish them and there is still no translation,we shall do it. (:

Stay positive! :3

Arigato gosaimasu!! Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. :) Always positive. I can't wait to see what else you have. I've been trying to learn Nippon for a long time and it's slow going with school, work, and kids and so many other projects but I'm learning slowly but surely. :) These help a lot.